It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Don Lemon sued for alleged assault at Hamptons bar

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Not a good day for CNN.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

The lawsuit details last summer's incident by alleging that after placing his hands down his own pants and "vigorously rubbing his genitalia," Lemon "intensely pushed his fingers against Plaintiff’s face under Plaintiff’s nose, forcing Plaintiff’s head to thrust backward." He allegedly further harassed the man, Dustin Hice, with aggressive sexual questions.

Yuk.

New York law firm Nesenoff & Miltenberg, who is representing Hice, claims their client suffered "feelings of shame, humiliation, anxiety, anger, and guilt." They are seeking unspecified damages from Lemon. When the cameras are turned off … Mr. Lemon’s actions are in stark and disturbing contrast to the public persona he attempts to portray.

Sounds like Lemon might have been off his face on booze again.
The mask has slipped so far from the hypocrites at CNN, they're now in full view.
Not a pretty sight.

I suppose Lemon could always fall back on accusing the accuser of racism for bringing a law suit. Seems to be his stock in trade.

edit on 13/8/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Not a good day for CNN.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

The lawsuit details last summer's incident by alleging that after placing his hands down his own pants and "vigorously rubbing his genitalia," Lemon "intensely pushed his fingers against Plaintiff’s face under Plaintiff’s nose, forcing Plaintiff’s head to thrust backward." He allegedly further harassed the man, Dustin Hice, with aggressive sexual questions.

Yuk.

That doesn't seem like a thing anyone would do. Then again, most things Don Lemon does/says is not what most people would do. At this point it's an allegation. If true, I hope they put the guy away.

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This assault seems sexual in nature

Didn’t don lemon and cnn along with many other left wing people tell me I need to believe all victims?

So I assume they will be letting lemon go

Oh wait they are hypocrites who never cared about victims as much as exploiting them for political points

Meanwhile I will default to innocent until proven guilty as I always have, and hope lemon gets a fair chance to defend himself from these accusations

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
This assault seems sexual in nature

Didn’t don lemon and cnn along with many other left wing people tell me I need to believe all victims?

So I assume they will be letting lemon go

Oh wait they are hypocrites who never cared about victims as much as exploiting them for political points

Meanwhile I will default to innocent until proven guilty as I always have, and hope lemon gets a fair chance to defend himself from these accusations

I dread to think what will come out in 'discovery'.
/shudder
edit on 13/8/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Sexual?

If it's true, then what he was doing is the old classic stick hand down pants, wipe hand over ass and balls to obtain poo and urine smell, then shove in other persons face trick.

Not cool, ever, but still not in any way sexual. Let's be real. No need to sensationalize it.

edit on 13/8/2019 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The CNN takedown has begun 😎🍍😎

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

What part of “do you like d*** or p****” do you not find sexual?

That’s is what lemon is accused of asking the man after he allegedly rubbed his genitals and put his fingers under the guys nose

edit on 13-8-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

All lubed up ready to go are you?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Guys it's ok.

He's on the left and a double minority.

His identity points alone are enough to win in court.

That's how it works now.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
1079ishot.com... well it was at a bar and every one acts differntly when smashed but based on how his new years party went who knows if he did it or not

Don Lemon may have had more fun than anyone else on New Year's Eve. The CNN anchor was on assignment with Brooke Baldwin in New Orleans to ring in the New Year and he did not waste any opportunity to turn all the way up. Of course, with Lemon being from Baton Rouge, he knew exactly what kind of party he would be getting into when he was assigned to host the CNN New Year's Eve special in the Big Easy—which makes this play-by-play of his drunken meltdown that much more entertaining. It all started off with shots, as noted by Anderson Cooper—another CNN anchor who is very familiar with partying in NOLA.

link   
It's the Trump effect

He's driving everybody crazy!

Next thing we know Anderson Cooper will beat up somebody.

link   

That’s is what lemon is accused of asking the man after he allegedly rubbed his gentians and put his fingers under the guys nose

Where is that in the OP itself?

Nowhere. I, funnily enough, assumed you had posted all the relevant bits and didn't click the link. From your OP it says only that he put his hands down his pants, rubbed his balls and shoved it in the other guys face. That's what I was responding to.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This thread needs a "Mental Image Warning".

I wish I hadn't read that story,

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: Grambler

Sexual?

If it's true, then what he was doing is the old classic stick hand down pants, wipe hand over ass and balls to obtain poo and urine smell, then shove in other persons face trick.

Not cool, ever, but still not in any way sexual. Let's be real. No need to sensationalize it.

Exactly what sort of crowd did you run with that THAT would be considered " the ol' classic trick"?

Forgive me while I judge you by the company you keep and behaviours you excuse...

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Unbelievable

Did you notice when you click the link, it list the actual court filing at the bottom?

Did you notice on page 3 under paragraph 19 it says this is what lemon was alleged to have said

Before you get snarky and accuse others of not reading the link, maybe you should read it yourself

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I've seen it in movies dude.

And just about every young bloke has done something stupid in his life, including stuff like that.

Clearly you live in a glass house, walking on eggshells and wrapped in bubble wrap with that perfect life of yours. Do you have servants to do everything for you, like wipe your ass? Wouldn't want to get any germs on yourself......

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Unbelievable

Did you notice when you click the link, it list the actual court filing at the bottom?

Did you notice on page 3 under paragraph 19 it says this is what lemon was alleged to have said

Before you get snarky and accuse others of not reading the link, maybe you should read it yourself

Apparently English isn't your strong suit.

I clearly said I didn't click the link, I just read what you posted in the OP on this page and responded to that.

What part of that is so difficult to understand? Do I need to spell it out in big Sesame Street letters or something?

edit on 13/8/2019 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Seriously... what the H is wrong with these people??? Have they just gotten away with so much for so long they think they're invisible AND invincible?

ETA -- Sorry. I confused myself and posted two comments in one. Don't know how I did that!
edit on 13-8-2019 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

That’s is what lemon is accused of asking the man after he allegedly rubbed his gentians and put his fingers under the guys nose

Where is that in the OP itself?

Nowhere. I, funnily enough, assumed you had posted all the relevant bits and didn't click the link. From your OP it says only that he put his hands down his pants, rubbed his balls and shoved it in the other guys face. That's what I was responding to.

That's why there is a link in the OP to the full story and court filing.
Perhaps you should take the time to understand what you are disagreeing with before you wade in.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The CNN takedown has begun 😎🍍😎

Takedown?

Or implosion???

Seems to me it's like drying dishes... why bother when it's one of the few jobs that takes care of itself

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join