It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Democrats Going To Admit Their Rhetoric Is The Cause For These ICE Attacks?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Party 1: It's your fault!
Party 2: No, it's your fault!
Party 1: You're a banana-head!
Party 2: You're a pizza-face!
Party 1: Real men eat pizza not bananas!
Party 2: You're delusional due to lack of potassium!
Party 1: It's your fault for hoarding all the bananas!
Party 2: No, it's your fault!

I don't even know what I'm trying to convey here. Our country is in a war against stupid (both of "sides"). Stupid is winning. Bigly.

The problems at the extremes they are presented in have only two, also extreme, solutions: Get rid of free speech and thus end the rhetoric or ban and confiscate all weapons. Neither will happen...but SOMETHING will most definitely happen, sooner or later.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Democrats didn't even tone down their rhetoric after one of their fanatical supporters shot their congressional colleagues.

Some low-level ICE peons put in danger? They couldn't care less.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: quercusrex

Is any one listening here? This shots were not an attack on the ICE office.

Is any one listening here?

Only if it is not propaganda

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: quercusrex

This is the Jefferson Bank Building. Several companies' offices were hit. There was no tight targeted shot group from the otherside of a 6 lane loop. Didn't happen that way.

Drive on 410 and look for yourself. I do daily.
Not happening unless you drive on the bank side acess road and fire directly into the UNMARKED ICE office window.

You're persistence in remaining ignorant is somehow admirable; however, I deny it. Carry on with your narrative.

They were too ignorant to know the difference.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

ATS is in it's own little world, and you know damn well what it's like here.

Furthermore, it's an anti Democrat and anti left echo chamber, and you still tout the same rhetoric in that exact post.

When people call Trump a white supremacist, maybe you should actually look at his past life and history to see why. The way his followers view him, and how he parades around people who aren't white at his state of the union addresses and rallies like trophies. I don't think he's a white supremacist, but he sure doesn't do himself any sort of redemption to that sort scenario by trying to disassociate himself from it either.

Democrats aren't saints either, neither is the left, but as always like I said, there's a certain feel to this place after a mass shooting, when it's a white dude with clear intentions the whataboutisms come out and the retractions from white supremacy come flying out, all the while the owning up to such rhetoric is suppressed and kept quite.

And here we have Trump himself denouncing White supremacy, I haven't heard a peep from some members here on his words, instead. More anti dem, anti left.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
Party 2: You're a pizza-face!

The Dems do love their pizza.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

it is amazing. you are so right.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Would "enhanced" background checks make it easier to "Red Flagg" Trump supporters?

His logic sounded whacko, but that's what a guest on a liberal MSM TV show just said.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I'm saying EXACTLY what I said in my first post. No suspect is in custody per the FBI. No manifesto was left according to local news stations. KENS 5, KSAT 12, WOAI 4.

Here's my original source : KENS 5 San Antonio
This was not an ICE holding facility. It's an ICE office in a bank building 3 miles from my house!
Anybody who questions that hasn't bothered to read what San Antonio local news stations are reporting.

Nothing has changed here...so?
edit on 13-8-2019 by quercusrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Would "enhanced" background checks make it easier to "Red Flagg" Trump supporters?

His logic sounded whacko, but that's what a guest on a liberal MSM TV show just said.

It's funny how they're not even hiding the agenda now. We've been saying for years gun control was just a means to an end, the end being disarm their political opponents. They're not even trying to pretend it's not anymore. Scary times.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Haven’t heard a peep about what?

I denounced white supremacy on the El Paso thread. I acknowledged that trump and many republicans did as well

Again, it’s telling that you are more worried about anonymous online people than those on power

It’s nit enough all of our cultural institutions of power are heavily establishment left wing, you need ats to be as well

I have consistently not blamed people’s rhetoric for extremist killing people

The Dems and their media do though

And so they should be held to their same standards when the rhetoric of nature’s terrorists to attack ice facilities

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: quercusrex

So, my source is bull#?

Yeah, OK.

As far as I know, there are ICE employees in an ICE office. Or am I wrong about that too?

edit on 8/13/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The media isnt the champion of the left.

And the media has very little influence on mass shootings or hate. If it was then why did trump blame video games, social media, and white supremacy?

You are digging into a subject to just shame the left.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

The media isnt the champion of the left.

What planet are you from?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

No I am holding people to the same standards they hold others

Did you see me blame democrats for a Bernie supporter shooting republicans?

Nope, I defended democrats and said they weren’t responsible for an extremist that followed them

Yet over and over the Dems blame trump and his supporters for extremists who listen to them

If calling for honesty and consistency is picking on the left that more of an indictment of them, not me

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

In fairness after reading the article the local source that your source sites has updated the story to say they man they interviewed was not connected to the crime

In addition, the claim of the manifesto being an Antifa member was from the past incident where the guy was killed attacking a detention center

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

The same one you're from. Maybe stop having tunnel vision and you'll see what I mean.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

It goes both ways obviously.

But when you, yourself spout off on tangents saying the left are cultural marxists to split the masses somehow. How does that look on you?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

It goes both ways obviously.

But when you, yourself spout off on tangents saying the left are cultural marxists to split the masses somehow. How does that look on you?

It looks as if you want me to ignore the left blaming trumps rhetoric for shootings but excusing their own

Sorry, not gonna happen

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Yes the left does blame trumps rhetoric.

Why do you think that is?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join