It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia boasts of winning arms race

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

It is a disaster! And Trump LOVES Putin and Xi Jinpeng. China and Russia are NOT our friends. A real conservative would NOT support China or Russia. Just because a Republican president praises dictators like Kim Jong-un and Xi Jinpeng does NOT mean that it is a conservative thing to do. Trump has a lust for power that goes outside of whether he is conservative or liberal and is just plain ugly all-around.

Just because Trump supports communist dictatorships does NOT mean that it is a good thing for conservatives in the U.S. As far as Putin goes, he does NOT have our best interests in mind, for anyone in the U.S., be them conservative or liberal.

In America, we believe in freedom and the Bill of Rights, most of which would be taken away if we followed in the footsteps of Russia, China, or North Korea.
edit on 13pmTue, 13 Aug 2019 16:51:14 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The world changes
That is what it does

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Trump LOVES Putin and Xi Jinpeng

Just because CNN says it doesn't make it true. After all, today they said "Fredo" was an ethnic slur.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Russia can win the race, I do not care. As long as they don't use those weapons on us I don't care how much money they spend on them. Their own people should be telling the Russian government to quit all the spending on the nukes.

About ten years ago we really got set behind here in the USA. We had a president that couldn't understand that if we cut back on weapon creation it does not mean that others will. He should never have been allowed to run for office being an idiot about national security like that.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Why do I find myself craving borscht?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
North Korea has been launching missiles since forever. His generals used to boast about the USA perishing in a sea of flame since the bush administration that i can remember.

Immigration facilities that house detained illegal immigrants have been secured with wired fencing for as long as I can recall as well.

As far as the economy, some industries do better than others in certain years. Arms race?? Such things have never halted, only slowed.

I feel that you are being dramatic. Do you believe we are in end times or something??

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I give the trophy to this kid.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

It is a disaster! And Trump LOVES Putin and Xi Jinpeng. China and Russia are NOT our friends. A real conservative would NOT support China or Russia. Just because a Republican president praises dictators like Kim Jong-un and Xi Jinpeng does NOT mean that it is a conservative thing to do. Trump has a lust for power that goes outside of whether he is conservative or liberal and is just plain ugly all-around.

Just because Trump supports communist dictatorships does NOT mean that it is a good thing for conservatives in the U.S. As far as Putin goes, he does NOT have our best interests in mind, for anyone in the U.S., be them conservative or liberal.

In America, we believe in freedom and the Bill of Rights, most of which would be taken away if we followed in the footsteps of Russia, China, or North Korea.
Dude, you don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You'll have to be more specific about which parts you think are correct and incorrect.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

Do you remember how much more peaceful, more rested and less anxious we were two years ago?

Are you talking about before you and half the country became inflicted with TDS? Then yes, the temper tantrums have been most unsettling to the country. Any ideas on how to fix it? Have they come out with a cure for TDS?

edit on 18-8-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join