It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

light hurts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
In my last thread "beings of pure light" I described my rather unpleasant encounter with light beings.

I think they are really pissed at me right now.
Not only did I get them out, but i had to brag about it, on the internet.
Naughty boy

They stay out for now.
But I have seen them around to close to be comfortable, and they are armed. They are not after my soul anymore.
Now that they realized it won't be a walk in the park, they are trying to take me out, from afar.
Bow and arrow seems to be their weapon of choice.

They aim at my head mainly but it's not working.
My central coil is pretty much impenetrable but my hands and feet are my weak points.

I have to meditate about their function as part of my body, or maybe one of you guys can help me out on this one?

One got me in the foot, a couple of days ago, it took me some time to realize i had this white light splinter in my Achilles tendon.

I thought no biggie I'm pretty good at healing, so i do my reiki stuff.
I change my energy color to green, my favorite healing color, and create an orb around the splitter.

It's not working taking it out won't work either, again I'm in unknown territory.

Obviously the light energy whatever color, won't help either. The splinter is made of that same energy, and it's white, which has all the colors in it...

The next day I'm starting to have some serious pain in my heels, and I'm getting nervous.

I have to think about this!

The splinter is made of light, the opposite of light is shadow and I'm short of shadow lately
not the way to go, then either.

Suddenly the messyhair girl's tattoo pop's into my head.
The one with the sun buried in the earth and a plant growing out of it.

That's fantastic!!!

So i gather earth energy in my hand and put them around my heel. instantly i can sense a burning feeling, like when you disinfect a cut.

After a while i noticed something growing out from that splinter, a bit like Ivy. It's softly growing around all of my foot, and up my leg.
It gets stronger every day.
they shot me with strong stuff, for it to carry that much energy to grow that strong.

I'm burring my heel in earth-energy daily now.

I'm feeling better, the pain is fading, my feet are stronger than before, I got aware of the energy points in my feets and I learned another valuable lesson

Sincerely No Clue

so.... these "light beings" they read internet forums too? Clever bastards.... Maybe you just been staring at bright lights lately and just think they are "light beings". But hey the world is full of strange and unknown surprises. So deny all ignorance. Go light beings.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Nemox42

The seeds of light won't sprout if you don't bury them into the dark, damp earth.

Yes deny ignorance and read between the lines...

Go earth-beings make love with the light, we really need more seeds to sprout

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue

The seeds of light won't sprout if you don't bury them into the dark, damp earth.

Yes deny ignorance and read between the lines...

Go earth-beings make love with the light, we really need more seeds to sprout

Sincerely No Clue

I do enjoy making love. And if that brings some light in my life. In the form of a lover or children. I bet that light will shine bright. Deny all ignorance. The knowledge and truth will set you free, my friend.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

It will indeed set one free.

The birth of my boy brought the notion of life and the women i love gives me strength trough resistance, energy gets freed when friction happens, the trick is making the resistance flow smoothly through all aspects generating friction and harvest this energy in the different aspects, it will propell you trough time and space to uncharted territory.

Kids are the life that emerges through the unification of light and dark.

Light is not visible without shadow.

If there's only light there is nothing to see it, if there is only darkness there is nothing to enlighten it.

What's THE Truth? does that even exist, or is it an ever-changing idea, that depends on what you are aware of?

Ready for lift of?

Save flights and Godspeed

Sincerely No Clue

top topics

<< 1   >>

join