It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

light hurts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
In my last thread "beings of pure light" I described my rather unpleasant encounter with light beings.

I think they are really pissed at me right now.
Not only did I get them out, but i had to brag about it, on the internet.
Naughty boy

They stay out for now.
But I have seen them around to close to be comfortable, and they are armed. They are not after my soul anymore.
Now that they realized it won't be a walk in the park, they are trying to take me out, from afar.
Bow and arrow seems to be their weapon of choice.

They aim at my head mainly but it's not working.
My central coil is pretty much impenetrable but my hands and feet are my weak points.

I have to meditate about their function as part of my body, or maybe one of you guys can help me out on this one?

One got me in the foot, a couple of days ago, it took me some time to realize i had this white light splinter in my Achilles tendon.

I thought no biggie I'm pretty good at healing, so i do my reiki stuff.
I change my energy color to green, my favorite healing color, and create an orb around the splitter.

It's not working taking it out won't work either, again I'm in unknown territory.

Obviously the light energy whatever color, won't help either. The splinter is made of that same energy, and it's white, which has all the colors in it...

The next day I'm starting to have some serious pain in my heels, and I'm getting nervous.

I have to think about this!

The splinter is made of light, the opposite of light is shadow and I'm short of shadow lately
not the way to go, then either.

Suddenly the messyhair girl's tattoo pop's into my head.
The one with the sun buried in the earth and a plant growing out of it.

That's fantastic!!!

So i gather earth energy in my hand and put them around my heel. instantly i can sense a burning feeling, like when you disinfect a cut.

After a while i noticed something growing out from that splinter, a bit like Ivy. It's softly growing around all of my foot, and up my leg.
It gets stronger every day.
they shot me with strong stuff, for it to carry that much energy to grow that strong.

I'm burring my heel in earth-energy daily now.

I'm feeling better, the pain is fading, my feet are stronger than before, I got aware of the energy points in my feets and I learned another valuable lesson

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
In my last thread "beings of pure light" I described my rather unpleasant encounter with light beings.

I think they are really pissed at me right now.

Why ?

Not only did I get them out, but i had to brag about it, on the internet.
Naughty boy

They stay out for now.

Pride is a deadly sin. It is a death wish.

Now that they realized it won't be a walk in the park, they are trying to take me out, from afar.
Bow and arrow seems to be their weapon of choice.

Arrow of Lust - just curious.

Achilles tendon.

Left heel ? Sinistrous side ?

It's not working taking it out won't work either, again I'm in unknown territory.

Obviously the light energy whatever color, won't help either. The splinter is made of that same energy, and it's white, which has all the colors in it...

The next day I'm starting to have some serious pain in my heels, and I'm getting nervous.

For some reason, God let them win. Why did His Spirit let you suffer the pain ? Did you turn away from Jesus ?

Suddenly the messyhair girl's tattoo pop's into my head.

If a person has faith in a tattoo or item of jewelery around their neck then the negative entities will work on that new faith. Imagine a Vatican priest having a chain around their neck with a cross devoted to the AntiChrist. Or a pagan person having a necklace of thorns tattooed around their neck. Their faith will dictate their future and invite appropriate entities into their heart (soul).

I'm feeling better, the pain is fading, my feet are stronger than before, I got aware of the energy points in my feets and I learned another valuable lesson

Is the pain fading because the evil doers are happy with your choice ?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

What about being's of pure darkness, physically manifesting not in your OOBE meditation but while you are here in this very world, being's that are probably Gestalt of like minded evil being's with tiny pin point like red eyes that while they are noticeably red are just as dark as the rest of there form.
Walking single file like a snake with the largest at the front and the smallest at the rear five of them ranging from about 5'6" down to about 4' in height but stocky with over sized heads, short limb's and a large body trunk.
Creating a palpable sense of Danger.

Or what about Mist like being's, vaguely anthropomorphic with very human like heads and faces made of mist about 2' to 3' off the ground with there body's made of mist trailing behind them and there arm's stretched out in front, mist being's that seemed to attack the black possibly gestalt nightmare being's and as they contacted the more dense shadow being's spiraled around them wrapping them in there mist, hundreds and hundreds of mist being's that then drove these shadow being's BACK toward an old sealed up mine shaft and through the solid earth into it.

Seen that myself back in the 90's, as for being's of light only ever saw on at a distance it was probably the origin of a white lady legend over here but from what I could see at that distance it was tall and slim and very male looking.

Though you know I did on one occasion go completely doolally and asked to be LET OUT, I had one intent and that was to find the devil and drag him/it into the lake of fire assuming I could find that even if it had meant me going there as well - I was stressed and far too much to put here, I only got about half a foot out of my body and only the upper part of me, I was not asleep but completely awake and as I lifted the room lit up like someone was burning a magnesium flare in there electric blue white - from ME, an unseen hand pushed me firmly back into my body and I felt as if I was then sealed into it.

Let's just say I may be nothing but a man but the Devil is no friend of mine and I am definitely no friend of it's.

It's not a game it is deadly serious, there is a war all around you and you play with sorcery and abuse the lord's name like it's a password?.

The Lord's name has meaning, weight and power but only to the faithful, those that use it as a toy invite the anger of demon's, those that use it in faith cause fear in demon's, there is a difference.

IF you are speaking the truth then read this and take it to heart.

Demon's will try to make you lose faith in the Lord, they will tempt you to use pagan name's as they make you think God has taken his grace from you and abandoned you but they can not win though they can torment and cause pain and grief and even cause the death of your body but only God can truly kill the soul and they lack that power.
Do not fall foul of there trap's, there delusion's and there lies.
Do not fall into using pagan names or practices.

Come back to God.

My error was in being so angry I tried to get the devil but was not allowed out of my body probably to save my own soul and thankfully I was spared falling into that trap.

Ever hear the word's killing the dragon to become the dragon.

The book of revelation the dragon giving it's power to the beast, think about it the beast is worse but perhaps not as smart as it's dragon BUT the dragon would never give up it's power unless the beast had somehow conquered it, the beast is of course even more damned than the dragon and they both go into the lake of fire together.

You know I have never left my body of my own volition, it has happened to me on several occasion's though when I found myself flying over a jungle, despite it being nighttime I could see the leaves on the trees in the finest detail despite being far above them, as I woke outside my body I tried to control my own direction, at some level I knew what to do but I found I could not because I was actually being forced against my will by some other unseen force, at the time I was only a boy of 13 or 14 years of age, below me I could see the ocean of jungle (I live in the UK and somehow knew this was south america) give way to an area of fallen tree's and stumps' and a dirty crudely build village in the jungle made up of shack's, one of these shack's seemed to have a sizable flat roofed section added to one side of it and I not of my volition found myself being flown down and through the wood of the roof into the interior of that flat section, inside there was a dirt floor except for the floor of the shack were the wall had been removed which formed a kind of crude stage and a bar at one side of it, there were oil lamp's casting plenty of light and a young girl maybe nine in what looked like a poncho made out of a potato sack and tied around her waist with a rope was clumsily staggering around barefoot on the stage, other than her age and small size I did not get time to have much of a look at her and found myself flying into the crown of her head, I was panicked and tried not too but something had me and was forcing me down there.

As I passed into the crown of her head I became her, I felt what she felt, saw what she saw but I did not control her body and did not think her thought's or understand the Portuguese language of the leering dirty scruffy men that looked very different from this native american girl I assume they had captured for there entertainment, she felt drunk a sensation I learned later when I first got drunk myself and something else making her feel delirious, the men (there were no lady's there just crude looking men) shouted something and she lay on her back, looking at the ceiling and lifted the front flap of the crude poncho with her two hand's then a fat, sweaty, ugly and balding man paler than the others got up and unbuckled, I felt it and the shock to both her and me allowed me to take control as I was fully awake and an unwilling fellow victim in her trauma, I literally pushed this man who was about three time's her size up and off with her hand's and the look of shock on his face to have heard me scream in English out of her mouth NO! was obvious - he looked terrified perhaps somehow, someway I had manifested my own face and he had seen me, it was like an elastic band snapping and I flew backward but not through the sky rather through the earth itself and back to my own body so very fast it was unbelievable, I was in shock and jumped from my bed screaming NO! with both my hand's grasping out for the now vanished man.

Years later I was in my late teen's to my early twenty's, a lot happened back then but on one occasion I remember three time's in one night waking outside my body, though I could see the house it was as if I was under water and there were those ripples in the light you see when water creates them, I walked back to my body against a force that seemed to be pulling me trying to pull me downward and as I touched my body which seemed dark and formless on the bed I woke gasping for air but fell almost immediately back asleep, the second time I was across the room further away and had to walk harder and further, the third time I was outside the house itself and some way's away but I managed to walk back and then whatever was trying to take me stopped at least for the time being.

On another occasion in that same house I was wearing a silver Christian medallion and cross CT.
edit on 13-8-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

- And as I walked toward the center of the room - fully awake - were I had seen a shimmering black pillar of smoke like a dark heat wave holding my bible I felt it jump into me, not sure which was more in shock me or it as I was suddenly overcome with the urge to laugh manically, my cross and medallion turned coal black and for years afterwards any metal that touched me would take on a dark tarnish, it became grey over the years and finally stopped tarnishing but chain's still break on me to this day.

In that house my baby niece had a toy that was like a teddy bear with one of those push button's in it's paw and when it had battery's in it the thing would say "Bingo", but no battery's and I, My sister and others all experienced the toy saying Bingo from a cupboard were we had stored it, no one in that cupboard and no battery's in that toy.

I will say this to you though, STOP PLAYING WITH IT, do not open door's that you can not close.

BUT you are right not everything that glitters is gold and not everything that shines is an angel of God, Jesus said that many would come using his name but when he does come back in that form - he has not left us but in that form - every eye shall see him, some to there terror and others to there joy.

As for floating away from dead body's, well I don't believe in reincarnation but one memory was of a young man in a crusader outfit, chain mail with coif and a white poncho type affair tied at the waste with a stonking red cross on the front and back, the back allowed to hang loose not tied at the waist like a cloak with a large two handed broadsword in the ground blade down and both hand's on the pommel in a final prayer, he looked strong but more like me as a child than anything else, about 26 in modern terms so he was probably younger and built like an ox, died in prayer probably from wound's received in battle in a dry waddi somewhere sand and stones.
Floating away from a young woman - worse situation than that young south american girl and a few others but I do not accept these as post death reincarnation memory, probably just memory's of some one else that passed through me or something.

The only thing I can tell you is that God is real and Jesus IS God incarnate - more precisely in the words of the apostle he is the word of God through whom all thing's were created - he is also God and in his own words non has seen the father except the son, non come to the father but by the son, he that has seen the son and accepts him accepts the father - if you see the son you have also seen the father for the father is in him and he is in the father.

edit on 13-8-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Is it possible that these light beings helped heal you? As with many medical procedures there was some discomfort, but sounds like you where up for the challenge. How do you feel about the long term implications of what was done? Did they help pinpoint some deep seeded problems for you to fix?

Your story does preset a positive attitude in overcoming adversity.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I would say mental illness is much more likely to be the cause. I would seek mental help if I were you.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

The devil doesn't like to be called out when he was Shure about his victory...

...Nope right heel, and i stay faithful to Jesus and god, it's just they are not defined by anybody but MYSELF

... I Don't see them winning in any way, I just learned a lesson that makes me more powerful... which again proved that God works in mysterious ways

...the pain is faiding because I learned the lesson...

Try harder

Too honest...

Uups I'm drunk

Sorry about that it doesn't happen often but it will happen again

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucky109

That's exactly what i think when i reread my OP's

Out of my mind...

Try harder

No Clue

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

...Nope right heel, and i stay faithful to Jesus and god, it's just they are not defined by anybody but MYSELF

Sorry, but people don't get to define who God is no matter how much they want to. Yes, demons too can work in mysterious ways to deceive you.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

So tell me, who defined god in the first place?

From my understanding every notion about god has been passed down by people. Even Jesus was human.

Who's to tell they haven't been deceived?

How do you know you haven't been deceived?

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

So tell me, who defined god in the first place?

From my understanding every notion about god has been passed down by people. Even Jesus was human.

God has always been in existence and was not defined by anyone from a "creation" standpoint.

How can we detect that God inspired the people who wrote about Him? Jesus came through the Jews who still don't understand who He is even though they wrote about Him and their own ultimate demise, while they still don't understand it to this day. Jesus is the human aspect of God, even though He took on many other physical forms in the Old Testament before his human birth.

The Bible continually shows us how Israel is a sign of what's to come....then, and now. The Jews have survived throughout time and many hardships and Israel still exists despite the fact that they are surrounded by their enemies. The Word of God originated there and the end will ultimately stem from there too. While those who refuse to believe Bible prophecy will say that humans are the driving force behind making Bible prophecy come true, you then have to ask yourself how/why that happens or why God will allow it to happen. Do you think that Muhammad started Islam because the Bible told him to? No, the Bible tells us that there will be many religions or people who are anti-Christ, but do you think that Muhammad was consciously thinking that to himself when he started Islam? Doesn't Muhammad himself claim that the religion of Islam came to him through an "angel"?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The devil is coming at me full force.. he is one bloodthirsty conniving sob.

She is pretty. She is sexy. There is sexual energy between us.. no doubt created by supernatural forces that want me to sin and damn my soul.

The spiritual war never stops..

In the end, I just want to be with God, Jesus, and my dog.. in freedom and peace.. now I have to.prove it

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneBird

It is not what goes into a man that corrupts him but what comes out of him, we may feel lust, become fixated on beauty BUT it is only when we ALLOW ourselves to give in to that and act on those impulses when we know it to be wrong that we have corrupted ourselves, all else is a character building exercise allowed by god to test and forge us, if we do what the devil tempt's us - within - to do outside ourselves then we have fallen and failed.

A young (Baywatch era) Pamela Anderson could walk past you stark naked and bouncing and that is not sinful, what comes out of you in response is were the sin lies, in your own heart not in her action or beauty or presence but in what you CHOOSE to do in response to it.

If it's your wife you lust after then all is well but remember you are not an animal, don't give in to the dark side of yourself.

Remember it is now other's that corrupt you, it is what comes out of your own heart and no matter how painful or hard it is, now much you have to fight you always have a choice between what is right and what is wrong, what is good and what is bad.

Ask Jesus to give you the strength to get through this.

I pray that the Lord Yeshua/Jesus bless you, grant you his peace and guide you out of the darkness into his light and love.

edit on 14-8-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

How can we detect that God inspired the people who wrote about Him?

Can you answer this question clear and simple!

Please I'm curious

Sincerely No Clue
edit on 15/8/2019 by NoClue because: fix quote

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneBird

Talking helps in situations like that.
Find out what she feels for you and tell her what you feel for her, tell her what you're afraid of.

And most important, before you do anything be sure you won't hurt no one emotionally and physically by your actions.

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

My whole post was an example of how we know the Bible was inspired by God. To put it in the simplest terms, we are still witnessing prophecy in the Bible coming true, for those who know and understand what they're reading.

Another example is all of the division we're witnessing in the U.S. and around the world. While there has always been division, it's reaching an irrational peak. Crazy is getting crazier. The youth are becoming out of control and the ones most likely to commit mass murders (at least here in the U.S.). I think we're also going to be shocked if we're ever allowed to hear the full extent of sex trafficking, pedophilia, and government corruption.

Bottom line, it's only going to get worse. There will never be peace and God's going to have to destroy this planet with fire to cleanse it of it's filth.

2 Peter 3:9-10

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

It's funny how we theorize that a "Big Bang" kick started this universe, but the Bible itself tells us that it will all pass away with a "great noise" too.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Well knowledge and Faith are two separate things.

One comes from the minds and the other from the hearts.

They are equally important to find god.

Did you just gave me YOUR Interpretation of the bible?
According to you that's a big NoNo

Again the Bible is written by humans, inspired by humans that got a message that they felt important to share with humanity. Do you agree?

Everywhere along the line of this manifestation of gods words the devil could have interfered deceived and twisted it
how do you know???

The world is going crazy I agree, from what I see the interpretation of the bible or the koran play a major role, in the process of forming mentally unstable psyches.
Most of the perpetrators have a strong religious background... Figure that!

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

There is obviously no way of explaining spiritual knowledge and having everyone understand (as the Bible explains to us too). There is plenty of proof of that right here on ATS...

Matthew 13:10-15

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He [Jesus] answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
...the pain is faiding because I learned the lesson...

Try harder

Too honest...

The devil doesn't like to be called out when he was Shure about his victory.
Uups I'm drunk

The devil is such a SPASTIC that he could not even organize a decent p1ss-up in a brewery.

Satan has never devised a completely new thing. He's just plagiarises. Copy-cat because he has no imagination like mortal humans do, which is why he hates humans so much and want to destroy them all in World War 3.

All that traitor can do is copy what his Creator did. Imagination is not even in his empty head. Bring it on Mr Dumb ass devil - show me what you have got. Yeah - as expected - he is clueless. Even his grunts do not know what to do now.

What lesson did you learn ?
Try harder at what ?
Drunk - i am always drunk when i am on ATS. Allow your heart to type the words. Amazing how truthful words are never mis-spelled. Especially like Corinthians 15 1-4.........

Got to be honest because God knows the Truth, so Truth is all that matters.
Sometimes it is good to be drunk because it allows others to see people in their true forms.

Got to control the drunkenness - let Vodka help open your soul to see the truth !!..... LOL
edit on 15-8-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
All of a sudden these lengthy posts must have hit a nerve

Still NoClue

top topics

<<   2 >>

join