It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Mess

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think it goes without saying, Epstein was a child slaving monster. No need to get into the psychosis some powerful people suffer from and it is about power. It's the friends and associates that will hopefully be tracked down and exposed. Been checking the obits along the Hudson River and so far no one from the old money has seemed to catch "gun-in-mouth" syndrome. That is only because they are checking all other exits first. Living gods don't like to die unless they can no longer be living gods. Many are probably nervous wrecks as you read this. Probably many vintage bottles in the garbage, the special occasion kind. Maybe some of them like Randy Andy don't really care. His mother could call down hell against any of his enemies in Britain and well, the U. S. still spreads the lie that the nobility in Britain no longer have power. The real problem is the Wall Street types. Some of these people make major decisions, remove them from the formula and stock markets do those weird things most people don't like. Notice the market tanking lately? It could be as simple as, two major financial minds are told by their non-pediphilic peers to get out. Or certain politicians (old school Democrats like Richardson or Mitch) could cause just enough in-balance to shift the DNC in to the hands of the Progressives. And in the middle of all this self centered rich Man-Gaming Cultural collapse stands a number of people, the lonely victims whose pain will be buried in the Wall Street War that is about to break out. Let us not forget the real mess left behind but let us continue to put pressure that ALL the criminals face the jury.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Say what????

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ServiusTull

Frankly, i have to say I'm a lot surprised at all the interest in the Epstein business. Yea, he was a monster, no doubt. But there are countless more just like him still operating out there. Sure, the rich and powerful were his willing clients, but no........there won't be any big take downs. Why would anyone think there would be any major names taken out over this? Who's going to do a proper investigation? Even if there is a "proper" investigation that yeilds results, who would follow up with a prosecution? To answer those questions, first ask..........who, at the top levels of Federal Law enforcement has clean hands? Who at the top levels of the prosecutorial services has clean hands?

The answer? NO ONE! They aren't going to rick their very lives by outing the wealthy players who participate in the pedo rings! Worse, they know that if THEY try to take someone down, some one else has the photographs ON THEM! To try to take the wealthy down, they only take themselves down.

So, no............the wealthy elites have yet to break sweat over this. They know it won't go anywhere and they know their friends in the MSM will take it out of the public eye in short order. So frankly, I don't find this at all particularly interesting.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Frankly, i have to say I'm a lot surprised at all the interest in the Epstein business. Yea, he was a monster, no doubt. But there are countless more just like him still operating out there.

Because we’ve been waiting a long time. And ONE of them, was finally caught. Got to start somewhere.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

It was a very short start..............the guy's already dead!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I have idea how you connected all those dots or what is going on in your brain that would allow you to do it.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Disregard
edit on 13-8-2019 by VividestSum93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Here is good newsI was hoping that because of Jeffery Epstein's death it wouldn't stall out. I would also suggest that there was some significant and damaging statement and depositions gotten while he was still alive. Now President Trump wants a thorough investigation. Even mentioning Bill Clinton as a possible sex island regular.

www.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler Most of the people involved in this are very powerful people. They will not be extracted from the system that easy. Finally, the US will face it's dirty secrets and many will not like who some of them are.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Bill Clinton has already been caught in a huge lie when he denied being on the island.

Their own guilt and fear causes these types to run, and thus make BIG mistakes that only further implicate them.

The current investigations happening behind the scenes I think are going to be producing, like a gusher oil well soon.

It's much too big to just fade away. Judgement approaches.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
[url=http://]https://www.coreysdigs.com/trafficking/jeffrey-epsteins-st-thomas-network-comms-and-an-elite-school/
Someone has been doing some dot connecting. Read and scream folks.
edit on 8172019 by ServiusTull because: excess link data removed

new topics

top topics

join