It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein autopsy "inconclusive"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Two person cell

a reply to: Vroomfondel

Epstein, who was found dead in his cell on Saturday, had no cellmate. The man assigned to his cell was abruptly transferred to another cell on Friday and another cellmate was not assigned, The Washington Post reported.

Investigators “are still exploring” why the cellmate was suddenly transferred, the Post said.

Link

Interesting because I also read somewhere that he was in a cell for one person not two and in the article it made a distinct point that there was one and two person cells and that he was in a one man cell. I’ll try and see if I can find the article, although there’s been a few different versions at this point or so it seems.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

The "inconclusive". But I found it, I somehow missed it in the article the first time.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: F4guy

Correct me if I’m wrong.

If they have concluded the cause of death. (asphyxiation)
suicide or
But if they haven’t concluded the manner of his death. (the only reason I can think of is defense of wounds)

Is there a possibility they won’t release the autopsy because of an ongoing criminal investigation ?

I think you mean "defensive" wounds. But the reason is that asphyxiation can be either suicide or homocide, or even accidental by what is called autoerotic misadventre. So manner of death remains pending.
T have never seen an autopsy report held for a pending criminal investigation.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Voice dictation auto correct or dyslexia take your pick .

I’ve been thinking about the bones in the neck. One scenario comes to mind. That he put a noose around his neck and rolled off the top bunk. Similar to the way people are really hanged. If it’s done right the subject doesn’t die from a strangulation they die from a broken neck .

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
lohyoid
Voice dictation auto correct or dyslexia take your pick .

I’ve been thinking about the bones in the neck. One scenario comes to mind. That he put a noose around his neck and rolled off the top bunk. Similar to the way people are really hanged. If it’s done right the subject doesn’t die from a strangulation they die from a broken neck .

It will take a microscopic exam of the fracture location of the hyoid to tell whether the fracture resulted from torsion or tension. It will also help to look very closely at the soft tissue connected to or surrounding the hyoid. That bone oes not articulate with any others. You would also look at the stylohyoid ligiments to see if there was any perimortum tearing. And there are a number of superior and inferior muscles to examine that can skow the application of forces.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join