It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein autopsy "inconclusive"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

There are two logical conclusions:

1. The medical examiners were disgusted with his actions, and couldn't care less about his cause of death, suicide or otherwise, so the 'inconclusive' result could be them turning a blind eye.

2. A briefcase slipped underneath the table, as if to say 'you don't know nothing kapiche?'

I think the smoking gun would be a photo of his cell, to see if there are any fixtures he could have hung himself from, which I doubt there would be, those cells have a design that doesn't allow self harm.

Being slapped in the face with a salmon is less fishy than this affair.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Yes a conspiracy thread

And very interesting too

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I'd love to hear a full explanation of "extreme overtime" myself.

I worked 28 hours a week OT for almost a decade.

Were these guys doing five 12's and an 8 per week? More? Less and they are just pampered on the public dime? Inquiring minds wanna know.
edit on 13-8-2019 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
Epstein's own Lawyers requested the prisoner be taken off 'Suicide Watch'...just a half month after a suicide attempt was unsuccessful by Epstein ??

I read somewhere that his attorney visited him shortly after the first attempt at 'suicide', and said that Epstein said it was a botched murder attempt and he was afraid for his life. Doesn't sound like someone wanting to commit suicide.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Inconclusive meaning the giant steroid monster they put him in a cell with could have strangled him with a sheet.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Interesting.

To me it sounds like they don't think it was obvious he committed suicide.

Or maybe they're just playing fast and loose with semantics...

There is a very significant legal distinction between "cause" of death and "manner" of death.

"Cause" of death refers to the actual physical condition that resulted in death. In this case, presumably, cardiac arrest secondary to hanging.

"Manner" of death refers to the events resulting in that "cause" of death... it could be natural, accidental, homicide, or suicide.

I would think hanging would be a pretty obvious cause of death. In which case, the "further information" required would refer to the manner of death; i.e., suicide or homicide.

I don't understand why no one is asking for this to be clarified. This isn't rocket science. I've been waiting and looking for someone to ask and/or clarify, but I'm not finding it.

I don't know what to make of it or where to go with it though...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wasn't there talk of a pilots filght log book, for the guy who piloted his planes? Now I digress I'm midly drunk posting this but bear with me, shouldn't this have all the names of all who boarded his plane? Potentially the names of all the rumoured under age girls... I'm kinda speculating here but that guy must be sweating, not only for being guilty by association with all the rumours about epstiens activities . But for his own mortality?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

There are two logical conclusions:

1. The medical examiners were disgusted with his actions, and couldn't care less about his cause of death, suicide or otherwise, so the 'inconclusive' result could be them turning a blind eye.

2. A briefcase slipped underneath the table, as if to say 'you don't know nothing kapiche?'

I think the smoking gun would be a photo of his cell, to see if there are any fixtures he could have hung himself from, which I doubt there would be, those cells have a design that doesn't allow self harm.

Being slapped in the face with a salmon is less fishy than this affair.

So many picture a gallows or stairwell hanging when the word hanging is used. The fact is that strangulation is the outcome but using that word creates images of homicide. One can just as easily strangulate / hang themselves without any fixtures. A simple slip knot yanked with ones hands will decrease oxygen and strength to loosen as one becomes unconscious. If not found immediately and provided oxygen to brain or heart...you will die.

Thus why erotic masturbation can be so dangerous. Without anyone to see the warning signs, you will not have strength to loosen neck noose knot even if it is not attached to a fixture.
edit on 8 13 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

Edit add: Btw: not saying Epstein was simply masturbating and it went wrong...just that it is possible to use the same technique in a suicide attempt.
edit on 8 13 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Maybe 'further information' is DNA and it didn't match. He does have a brother, or is he in hiding too?

If it doesn't match, they wouldn't tell us he escaped. Above top secret! If he's alive, he will never be found, unless someone rats him out and that's doubtful.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

It was Epstein's own attorneys that requested Epstein be taken off suicide watch. Why would they do that? Shouldn't they be acting in their client's best interests at all times? Its not like they were worried being on suicide watch would damage Epstein's reputation. I think that ship has sailed.

link

link

Because it was impossible to smuggle him out of that jail while he was on suicide watch.

Bingo. And attorney general Barr just reassigned the prison Warden to another location. They are playing their roles perfectly in this witness protection movie.

I haven't had a chance to verify some of the claims in this photo and it may have already been posted, but if true, uuuhhhh yeah.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Edit add: Btw: not saying Epstein was simply masturbating and it went wrong...just that it is possible to use the same technique in a suicide attempt.

Oh lordy! You just reminded me of something:

David Carradine Died of Accidental Asphyxiation

One guess who conducted the autopsy for Carradine's family...

The actor died from accidental asphyxiation, a medical examiner who performed a private autopsy on the actor has concluded. “The cause of death was asphyxiation, an inability to breathe, now why that happened is still what we’re working on,” Dr. Michael Baden, who was hired by the late actor’s family, told Reuters.

And this brings me back to what I've been wondering since the Medical Examiner gave a statement: Why is no one making a distinction between cause of death and manner of death???

What is this "further information" that they are waiting for? Will it speak to cause of death or manner of death?

edit on 13-8-2019 by Boadicea because: added "family"

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

He was never jailed there. He has been held from beginning in the "safest" possible place...and still is.

Believe it or don't.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

He was never jailed there. He has been held from beginning in the "safest" possible place...and still is.

Believe it or don't.

I wouldn’t doubt it.

Care to theorize one where this “safest” place is?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Has there been an official statement since they said the results would be released within hours, two days ago?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

My first job after graduating with a PhD in forensic science was as a Chief Coroner's Investigator in Kentucky. The "inconclusive" finding is common when it refers to manner of death. A Coroner or Medical Examiner makes two findings. One is the cause of death. The other is the manner of death. That can be a finding of natural, accidental, suicide, or homicide. A hanging death could obviously result from suicide. Less often it could be a homicide. It could even be accidental, for example a sexual asphyxiation gone wrong or an attempt without the intent to actually die but that goes awry. So even with a clearly defined cause of death, you can have a final report saying inconclusive. A common example is the deceased motorist whose car hits a bridge abutment at 70 mph. Was it an accident? Or did the depressed driver decide to end it all?
So "inconclusive" isn't evidence of some conspiracy. It is evidence of a coroner/medical examiner doing his/her job. By the way, in most states coroners are elected and do not need to be physicians. Medical Examiners are usually appointed and are physicians, usually forensic pathologists. The County Coroner I worked under was actually a veteranarian but thankfully never hesitated to call in the Regional Medical Examiner.

edit on 13-8-2019 by F4guy because: spelling

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: InfiniteTrinity
Has there been an official statement since they said the results would be released within hours, two days ago?

From what I’m seeing in the MSM, no.

The OP’s links only talk briefly (as a side note to the inconsistencies of prison operations). I don’t believe there has been an official announcement of the results of the autopsy.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Thus why erotic masturbation can be so dangerous.

Lol. Ok I'll keep my socks on and fart during. Do you mean "autoerotic asphyxiation"?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

A Coroner or Medical Examiner makes two findings. One is the cause of death. The other is the manner of death.

Thank you! This has been bugging me

Do you think it's safe to assume that the need for "further information" for a final conclusion regards manner of death as opposed to cause of death?

I'm assuming so, because the DOJ has stated it is an "apparent suicide," so there must be something obvious for them to state this. So I'm figuring the know what killed him, but not who killed him.

And I really don't know if the MCC would be required to give the ME any/all such evidence.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Weird that they dont even wanna come out and say there is a delay. They seem to feel that appearing out of control is better than the alternative right now.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
When will it be enough? When will it be enough to force people to make a change? Is it even possible any more or has the kool-aid soaked in so deep that no amount of treachery rates anything more than a noncommittal grunt?

How far we have fallen.

I'm standing on the corner of Pearl and Park Row right now. I just outside the correctional facility. What do you want me to do?

Say you were president or the mayor of NYC. What would be the exact public policy you would promote?

I am thinking collectively we need to take this nation back from the POS politicians ruining it. We need to act as one, united against a common foe. We have to move beyond this petty bickering and go after the real enemy of the people.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join