It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein autopsy "inconclusive"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Exactly what part of 'death by hanging' leaves two professional Medical Examiners with a final analysis of "inconclusive"?

To me this means one of two things. Either the lies are still being constructed and the story cant be finalised yet. Or, the Medical Examiners believe there may be more to Epsteins' death than self inflicted hanging.

It was Epstein's own attorneys that requested Epstein be taken off suicide watch. Why would they do that? Shouldn't they be acting in their client's best interests at all times? Its not like they were worried being on suicide watch would damage Epstein's reputation. I think that ship has sailed.

Guards were working "extreme overtime' What exactly is that? I have worked for a living my whole life, often working overtime. Not once have I ever heard of extreme overtime. I have heard of extreme sports, extreme poverty, extreme weather. No extreme overtime. Either you work OT or you don't. Those are the only two options. Why the superfluous "extreme". Is that meant to signify or justify something?

This was the most universally anticipated and widely predicted suicide in the modern era yet it still happened.

When will it be enough? When will it be enough to force people to make a change? Is it even possible any more or has the kool-aid soaked in so deep that no amount of treachery rates anything more than a noncommittal grunt?

How far we have fallen.

link
edit on 13-8-2019 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

link
edit on 13-8-2019 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

It was Epstein's own attorneys that requested Epstein be taken off suicide watch. Why would they do that? Shouldn't they be acting in their client's best interests at all times? Its not like they were worried being on suicide watch would damage Epstein's reputation. I think that ship has sailed.

link

link

Because it was impossible to smuggle him out of that jail while he was on suicide watch.
edit on 13-8-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Unfortunately, i would say we should all know better than to expect anything but lies and obfuscation.

That man was powerful, rich, and had some dirt on most of the big players around the world.

That cat is staying in the box.

Too bad, though, i was hoping to finally see th elite not be above the law.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Well, may be hard to rule "hanging" with all those finger bruises around his neck...... maybe?

Hmmmmmm

Shrieking heard from Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell the morning he died

www.cbsnews.com...

www.infowars.com...

Journalist Tim Pool even speculated that “breathe, breathe” could have been shouted as a cover for those same individuals actually murdering Epstein.

“I’m imagining two guys strangling Epstein while leaning out so that other inmates can hear them, ‘Breathe! Oh no he’s choking” Breathe!’ And they’re strangling him like in a sleeper hold,” said Pool.
edit on 13-8-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

“Even when an autopsy is done, the speculation doesn’t stop” when the well-known die, Baden wrote in his 1990 book “Unnatural Death: Confessions of a Medical Examiner.” But an autopsy, he wrote, is “part of the process of finding the truth.”

Neither Baden nor the New York City medical examiner’s office has released any findings from Epstein’s autopsy, conducted Sunday. Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Barbara Sampson, whose office Baden led decades ago, called it “routine practice” for private pathologists to be allowed to observe, if requested.

www.apnews.com...
edit on 13-8-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Its inconclusive cuz you need a corpse to perform an autopsy.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Epstein's own Lawyers requested the prisoner be taken off 'Suicide Watch'...just a half month after a suicide attempt was unsuccessful by Epstein ??

Do Police at the NCC have that Authority...to suspend the Suicide Watch on a known risk to commit a hanging of Self ??

seems the commander would not have that kind of Authority, at least without a Psychologist signing-off on the action.

reeks of conspiracy to cover-up by a variety of 'things gone wrong unintentionally' to escape the finger pointing of deliberate wrong-doing

ETA

the mystery respiratory deaths of Vacationers to the Caribbean continues... was Epstein given a respiratory failure drug, by an epi-pen injection by a 'Temp' police watch guy that Epstein thought was there to get him out of the MCC and into a clandestine Witness Protection/relocation operation for the Elite & rich ? ---> And Got Hoodwinked after all

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

How far we have fallen

Apparently, not far enough

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

link

link

Because it was impossible to smuggle him out of that jail while he was on suicide watch.

Bingo. And attorney general Barr just reassigned the prison Warden to another location. They are playing their roles perfectly in this witness protection movie.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

It is inconceivable that any legitimate psychologist acting in the interest of someone who supposedly attempted suicide would sign off on anything stating the person is not suicidal.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

What a surprise it’s inconclusive, it will probably just be left at that imo.

Extreme overtime is when you work overtime 25 hours a day 8 days a week and you commute to work in a wing suite dropped out of helicopter.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

They took him off suicide watch because Epstein was able to evade the first attempted suicide.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I could probably put him in a rear naked without leaving any serious marks, especially someone of his age

I bet I'm not alone either I'm not even a black belt

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

They took him off suicide watch because Epstein was able to evade the first attempted suicide.

So the first hanging attempt was by Epstein himself

or are you saying that Epstein was being 'suicided' by others, and they failed that attempt
so a 2nd attempt was ordered and the cell location cleared of 'suicide watchers' and only hangmen had contact with Epstein to get-the-job-done without getting nabbed themself / themselve(s)...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Picture alleging before epstein death someone had cleaned the house of certain items. reddit comment

thread on window pictures.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Spot on.

Exit Strategy - Complete.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think it means "I ain't touching that, don't wanna get in the Clinton's list"

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think it’s funny they are staying with the narrative that he attempted suicide that first time. If I remember right he was found beaten and crying on the floor of his cell, or was that a different event?

It reminds me of Team America when they tell the guy that if he’s captured he may want to take his own life, and they slide a hammer across the table to him.

Who commits suicide by beating themselves to death?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

When will it be enough? When will it be enough to force people to make a change? Is it even possible any more or has the kool-aid soaked in so deep that no amount of treachery rates anything more than a noncommittal grunt?

How far we have fallen.

I'm standing on the corner of Pearl and Park Row right now. I just outside the correctional facility. What do you want me to do?

Say you were president or the mayor of NYC. What would be the exact public policy you would promote?

edit on 13-8-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Don't confuse the autopsy with the death investigation

The autopsy pathologist can only tell so much from a dead body. Trying to figure out the cause of death from a dead body alone without knowing anything about the scene, circumstances, or medical history of the decedent would be like a surgeon coming in to perform surgery on an unconscious patient without the benefit of a physical exam, medical records or X-rays. So do not expect the release of any information about an autopsy on a high-profile case—especially if it’s a homicide—as soon as the autopsy is done. The autopsy is just one piece of a long process that results in a cause of death determination.

www.forensicmag.com...

Interesting.

To me it sounds like they don't think it was obvious he committed suicide.
edit on 13-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join