It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big trouble in the little Supreme court?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I cant wait until these idiots do something that finally pisses enough people off that they/we finally get up and do something about it. I dont hold out much hope of that happening, but they are playing with fire. Dog on me if you will, but there are people ready.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
God forbid people elect representatives to make these descisions rather than let unelected beaurocrats do whatever the hell they want. That'd just be crazy!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
God forbid people elect representatives to make these descisions rather than let unelected beaurocrats do whatever the hell they want. That'd just be crazy!

Uh, do you realize that it is the Judicial Branch and the unelected nature of such that actually protects the United States against the Tyranny of the Majority?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Are you actually suggesting you know better than the brilliant men who founded this country?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The problem is that the court is ruling Democrat backed laws that are unConstitutional as being unConstitutional. Democrats don't like that. They are telling the court that if they do not let the NY Democrats have their gun laws they will dispose of the SC and make it a puppet court that signs off on what Democrats want and ensure they are allowed to do whatever they want without challenge.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
"To reduce the influence of politics"

WTAH?

Is that not what they are doing with their statement? Influencing with their politics?

Wow.

Reduce the Republican influence they mean. Democrats are publicly demanding to be allowed to be tyrannical.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yep. This is a public demand that every judge be Hawaiian judge and every court more or less be the 9th Circuit.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Wait until after 2020 and POTUS Trump gets a third and maybe fourth SCOTUS nomination(s).

As Obama told us; elections have consequences.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well since this is all about using the Supreme Court for the ultimate goal of removing firearm ownership from the hands of the people. (I mean why mince words here) I’ll just say that my answer is as always a huge F to the U to such a tyrannical power grab by morons that think they know best.

As proof that safety and security is always paramount in private ownership, the following news story takes place less then ten miles from where I am sitting. www.wlwt.com...

For those not up on geographical distribution of various animals, crocodiles are not commonly found inhabiting creeks in Ohio.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join