It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Death Was On 4Chan Before Officials Announced It — Now Authorities Are Investigating

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

OK, so this has been bugging me enough to get off my ass and post.

Regarding the second 4Chan poster and the switch conspiracy.

Everyone seems to have just accepted that he logged on under another ID and retracted his statement - "It was me, sorry, I was lying, nothing to see here... ...move along."

The thing that bugs me about his lie, is that he mentions Epstein was moved to a single man cell.

So in his lie, he "makes up" that Epstein is not alone ("moves to" - i.e. he's moving "from" a non-single man cell) and then is alone ("a single man cell").

All good and well, except we didn't find out until after the fact that he was alone when he killed himself - "But at some point on the Friday before he died, Epstein’s cellmate is moved to a new location for an unspecified reason, the Washington Post reported." - Fox News

So did this guy just get lucky twice with his fanciful story (i.e. knowing that he wasn't alone, and then that he was alone before killing himself).

Or has that original post got more legs?

Did someone come along after the fact and say "That was me, sorry, delete my post", with the intention of then deleting the retraction and leaving no trace of the conversation?

The original post read pretty believably to me, maybe he did make it up and just had a flair for the dramatic.

So, either:
- the guy got switched out (which I can't understand why so many people have a hard time believing that),
- or the guy got whacked,
- or some random guy got real lucky with a fabricated story containing "made up" facts, before the real facts were known, and Epstein's stars aligned enough for him to off himself. And boy did the the stars align for this scumbag (i.e. taken off suicide watch, had his cellmate removed, had non-correctional staff for guards, AND had the guards not do their rounds every half hour like they are meant to (except not do them just long enough to find him freshly hanged ("Hmm, 3 hours oughta do it - should we check now?"). And I can't find a source on cameras (working / not working), so I'll leave that out.

I'll leave it for you guys to decide which is the more believable option.

To me, it just stinks.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Leighthall

Wow. You just blew my mind. Why didn't I see that!!!

You're right, that would be a damn lucky guess for their LARP (regarding the cell mate, then single cell).

I have to call it a night, but I'm going to think about this and I'll probably respond more in the morning.

Thank you for posting this!!!

And regarding the cameras, there's a semi-reasonable and thoughtful discussion we've been having in this thread if you're interested.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Leighthall

I think you're right, and we need to reconsider these posts. And the very real possibility -- probability? -- that Epstein was switched out. Having gone over all the posts in the 4/chan thread again, and doing a little more research, and with the benefit of hindsight, I am now leaning toward the first poster -- the OP -- being a plant to establish (and prop up) the as-yet-unconfirmed narrative that Epstein is dead, caused by cardiac arrest, but unable to determine if this is secondary to hanging or strangulation. I also expect that the manner of death -- e.g., suicide or homicide -- will ultimately be deemed "inconclusive" or "undetermined" by the Medical Examiner.

This is the post in question:

ID:swam8WlF Sat 10 Aug 2019 05:44:55 No.222520257 -- Not saying anything after this pls do not try to dox me but last night after 0415 count they took him medical in a wheelchair front cuffed but not 1 triage nurse says they spoke to him. Next thing we know a trip van shows up? We do not do releases on the weekends unless a judge orders it. Next thing we know, he's put in a single man cell and hangs himself? Heres the thing, the trip van did NOT sign in and we did not record the plate number and a guy in a green dress military outfit was in the back of the van according to the tower guy who let him thru the gate. You guys i am shaking right now but i think they switched him out.

These next posts purport to be the initial poster, but have a different ID:

ID:A+26hc3Z Sat 10 Aug 2019 06:08:22 -- You guys I thought this was a joke thread, I made all this up. Im sorry for the bullsh** info, I thought OP was full of # and I'm bored at work so I typed this out for the kek responses. He really is dead, just saw on CNN. MODS plz delete my 1st post I don't want to be a part of a false narrative. I do not work for any NY prison or law enforcement.

ID:UdlXN59v Sat 10 Aug 2019 06:26:19 -- It is bullsh**, im using incognito mode so everytime I post its a diff IP if I close the window out, trying to delete

ID:UdlXN59v Sat 10 Aug 2019 06:27:21 -- Im trying but it just says in red "something went wrong"
Its cause I'm in ingonito mode. F***, the 1 time I'm larping and it bites me in the ass.

ID:9KMojQ8U Sat 10 Aug 2019 06:35:18 -- Why is this comment still up?? MAWDSSSSS I said it's all BS get rid of it! Mods mods mods its fake, I posted it be4 it was confirmed he was dead. Total LARP

ID:U82kr97m Sat 10 Aug 2019 06:39:35 -- OP was correct. The comment about the unknown trip van switching him out at the prison was my dumbass thinking OP was on BS and I was just LARPing. Trouble is, I use incognito mode so my IP constantly changes, so I can't delete my orig comment. I marked it for mods, but it's still up. I apologize again for the misinformation, and I do not want this to be part of some vast conspiracy.

ID:6F0rv8VZ Sat 10 Aug 2019 06:59:12 -- Nope, not a word of it is true. I'm 1,000 miles away from NY. Just having some kek before I knew JE really was dead and this thread would be archived and gone over with a fine tooth comb by intelligence angencies. I'm f***ed, but at least I convinced a few normies of a fake conspiracy along the way.

Note that the posts @ 6:26 and 6:27 have the same ID; otherwise all have different IDs than each other and the original post.

The following are the responses which question or refute the posters various posts:

05:58:42 -- OP's a shill, but this n*****'s for real.
06:03:02 -- Tower guards and gate crew are two different jobs, Anon. They don't switch
06:16:52 -- You can delete your own posts you know
06:14:51 -- Different ID from OP, but he's still posting with it after this comment, so he didn't switch devices or vpns. I'm calling bull#.
06:26:24 -- someone call this f****** guy at the tower / gate and find out
call everyone on shift
06:36:43 -- You're making me think it's true.
06:45:29 -- you know that incognito mode does nothing, right?
your default gateway remains the same.
06:50:16 -- incognito doesnt change your id you f****** lying k***

I find it very odd that the OP never responds to the second poster (who I'll refer to as "SP"). The OP has six posts in the thread, the initial post and five responses to other posters. The OP's last post is at 5:47, three minutes after the SP's initial post. Granted, the news broke within minutes of the OP's last post, but the OP disappears -- no gloating, no "I told you so," no nothing. Just poof! Gone.

I also find it odd that the SP starts the post with "Not saying anything after this..." If the SP was "bored" and wanted to play, why wouldn't the SP want to say more? That sounds more like someone who is legitimately freaked out, both by what happened and by finding the OP. But then someone(s) with different IDs claiming to be the SP comes back to deny their post and expresses concern that the Feds will come after them... for what? If it's all a LARP, and there's no truth to it, then why would the Feds care? Wouldn't the Feds only go after the SP if their post was in fact true and revealing the truth they didn't want publicly known?

Rather, I think the "SPs" dost protest too much. That one post threatened the oh-so-carefully planned switching out of Epstein, and the cover story being planted for later confirmation by "official" reports. It had to be discredited and debunked and denounced and denied. But it wasn't done by the SP. It was done by those who planted the story via the OP. Hence the different IDs.

Further, this little tidbit here is very specific (and random) for a LARP:

...last night after 0415 count they took him medical in a wheelchair front cuffed but not 1 triage nurse says they spoke to him.

Wheelchair? Not a gurney? Not on his own two feet? Seems pretty random unless it's true.... perhaps because Epstein was drugged for the exchange and unable to walk on his own two feet? Perhaps Epstein was drugged so that he would not know (and could not identify) who was making this switch? And/or so that Epstein would not know where he was being taken?

And, of course, as you noted, the SP notes that Epstein was returned to a "single man cell" in the form of a question, which infers that Epstein was NOT alone in his cell prior to this. We now know that Epstein's cellmate was bailed out sometime Friday and that Epstein was in fact alone in his cell. How would the SP know that Epstein wasn't still on suicide watch and in the suicide watch block? Just a guess? Pretty good guess.

The SP's last sentence also indicates that the SP doesn't believe Epstein was returned to a cell:

You guys i am shaking right now but i think they switched him out.

In fact, the SP is pretty much saying that it isn't Epstein who was found in that cell, but someone else -- in direct contradiction to the OP.

I don't understand how IDs work on 4/chan, but other 4/chan posters (who presumably do understand) state the IDs would not change in incognito mode or with a VPN, etc.

One final thought: I did consider that Epstein might have had friends break him out, or that enemies had him kidnapped, but if that had happened, the Feds would know and would not be perpetuating the "apparent suicide" story. I'm thinking Witness Protection.

I'm out of characters, but I would appreciate your thoughts...

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Note that poster #2 used "pls" and the jokester used "plz." I don't think it's the same person. Also, InfiniteTrinity used the word "narrative" very naturally in response to Boadicea, which is (a) an uncommon word choice and (b) used by the jokester. I think InfiniteTrinity is a disinformation troll. In full disclosure, I joined ATS just to say this!

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: InfiniteTrinity

Narrative, eh?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

In terms of weird details...how about the report that Epstein and his legal crew ate all the candy out of the vending machines (twice?). No one has a sweet tooth like that. My pet theory is that the candy supplier had information (or what have you) inside the candy bars, and the lawyers were able to pour over it in the "private" meeting room they had with Epstein. It's a really strange detail...lawyers don't clean out vending machines, and Epstein would vomit before being able to keep all that down. I think it's an important link.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Boadicea, I appreciate your analysis. My attention was focused on the difference in sentence structure. The first poster used a ton of punctuation and capitalized letters, the 2nd poster didn't (lower case, run-on sentences). I think the first poster was the guy who "fessed up." Moreover, this person used "plz" whereas the 2nd poster used "pls"....people tend to be pretty rigid about which form they use. I think InfiniteTrinity's use of the word "narrative" (in response to you, Boadicea) is remarkable b/c the confessing poster used this unusual word too...and InfiniteTrinity joined the day he began arguing against conspiracy.

Or I'm paranoid. But the way someone constructs thoughts and sentences isn't as controllable as more obvious details of language intended to blend in (eg, references to friggin' Joey from Friends?!). I became aware of this after reading this article about KGB-led disinformation campaigns aimed at Americans: www.thedailybeast.com...

Anywho, that's it for now.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skeptikk

Boadicea, I appreciate your analysis. My attention was focused on the difference in sentence structure. The first poster used a ton of punctuation and capitalized letters, the 2nd poster didn't (lower case, run-on sentences). I think the first poster was the guy who "fessed up." Moreover, this person used "plz" whereas the 2nd poster used "pls"....people tend to be pretty rigid about which form they use. I think InfiniteTrinity's use of the word "narrative" (in response to you, Boadicea) is remarkable b/c the confessing poster used this unusual word too...and InfiniteTrinity joined the day he began arguing against conspiracy.

Or I'm paranoid. But the way someone constructs thoughts and sentences isn't as controllable as more obvious details of language intended to blend in (eg, references to friggin' Joey from Friends?!). I became aware of this after reading this article about KGB-led disinformation campaigns aimed at Americans: www.thedailybeast.com...

Anywho, that's it for now.

I would suspect disinfo people get taught not to use the same profile since a record would show that they were against all and any kind of conspiracy. So they have to sign up for each issue.
Only problem is that most "normal users" doesnt have a black and white profile.... its nuanced and will contain a variety of post both for and against as well as non conspiracy posts.

They have time to disinform, but not to create a believeable internet identity.

OT, I think leightalls post is important... noones that lucky in guessing for fun.

If the screaming rumour is true (someone wrote that screaming was reported), then that was either some other prisoner, or it was Epstein getting murdered. If you ever saw a video of a real hanging you'd know... they never scream. You cant.

Either they wheeled him out in the van to kill him and then place him or they switched him. I think it was the first. Heck... maybe the screaming was him being forcefully injected with a sedative so he wouldnt resist.

Think about it... if you hadnt been notified about it, would you peacefully let yourself be moved in a wheelchair very early in the morning?

Oh and this.... the timing. The Reddit poster mentioned the "0415 count". So he was alive during the count. I would even expect him to be sleeping.

You telling me, that Epstein woke up early in the morning and decided that was when he hang himself from his bed?

If he was depressed and suicidal he would have been up all night unable to sleep from the plethora of thoughts running through his mind. Suicidal hanging isnt something you wake up and do.
edit on 18/8/19 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Skeptikk

Thank you, Skeptikk!

I like the way you are looking at language. I agree, not exactly for the same reasons, but I think language is important as well.

Something else I noticed is that the first poster was more formal so to speak, the second much less formal so to speak. By that I mean the first poster had a very specific message to relate and did not deviate or go off on tangents. It was focused and concise. As if scripted. The second poster's words just poured out, not incoherently but not as focused and concise as the first poster.

The funny thing about this is that I would have a much bigger problem with Epstein being suicided (or allowed to suicide, because if he did suicide, MCC made no effort to stop him -- at best!) than I would have with Epstein being switched out. Not because I don't think the world is better off without people like Epstein, but because that leaves us with the thugs that did him in still in the world... and the prison complex.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Excellent points, flice. It did occur to me that hanging does not involve screaming usually -- exactly the opposite.

As well, no, I don't think Epstein was just sleeping peacefully and then woke up in the wee hours to off himself. Like you it seems more likely he would have done so at lights out or after the first check.

At this point, though, no matter what happened, it's done and there's no going back. I won't be at all surprised if we later find out Epstein is alive and testified against some bad dudes/dudettes though...

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join