It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jefferey Epstein - The Man That Brings Everyone Together

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
For the first time, in a long time, everyone is united. No one is arguing whether or not Epstein is a disgusting prick. Here on ATS the last few days, there seems to be a collective and cohesive group of people — all trying to figure this massive conspiracy out.

It’s a breath of fresh air, to see so many that normally argue about politics and other issues, all come together to try and put the pieces of this massive puzzle together.

I say 🍻 to everyone uniting and working as a collective group. This conspiracy is particularly disturbing. It’s nice to see people from all sides cooperating and coming together on this.

It kind of reminds me of Reagan’s speech about an alien threat. It’s amazing to see what issues will unite people from all walks of life.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
All except one. Curious to notice, maybe nothing. But strange indeed.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Wow, and here I thought you were going to tell me about a man who held lavish orgies and brought high profile individuals together to gather dirt on them for blackmailing later..

Yet you talk about him bringing everyone together in death.

Well cheers

Probably should’ve known looking at the martini glass up top

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Wow, and here I thought you were going to tell me about a man who held lavish orgies and brought high profile individuals together to gather dirt on them for blackmailing later..

Oooohhh he did that too. Check out this thread I just created:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

What would really bring everyone together would be a whole hell of a lot of "important wealthy people" actually getting exposed and jailed.

Doubt that will happen though.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It should be interesting to see the Rats jump ship, and all the out of no-where shenanigans new news stories appear trying to construct smoking mirrors. There will be a lot of PEDOS rounded up and indicted.

A lot no one would of imagined, and some that were comfortable with frequenting the crowd. I sympathize with None of them....! and hope politicians that are pedos, are brought down and do prison time.

join