Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The cause of terrorism - An Article...

page: 7
0
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger


UTOPIA can never exist as you think of it, but REALITY does and it is here now.


So Utopia is a pipe dream, so what that means we should do the opposite?
What kind of crazy logic is that?

Of course we'll never even get close to a Utopia when negative ppl like you can only see the problem and not the cause. Can only see the bad and not the good. Can only see in black and white. Can only react with predictable reptilian brain concepts.
You see Ed when we talk of reptilians, it's only the lost that picture a Human with reptilian features. The real reptilians are people like you Ed, who use that part of the brain to think with


Your reality is a sham....




posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
So Utopia is a pipe dream, so what that means we should do the opposite?
What kind of crazy logic is that?

Of course we'll never even get close to a Utopia when negative ppl like you can only see the problem and not the cause. Can only see the bad and not the good. Can only see in black and white. Can only react with predictable reptilian brain concepts.
You see Ed when we talk of reptilians, it's only the lost that picture a Human with reptilian features. The real reptilians are people like you Ed, who use that part of the brain to think with


Your reality is a sham....





Thats not what I meant by Reptilians,






No I am a realist that doesn't live in a Rodney King world,

we will never all just get along, and the best way to keep the peace is take the advice of TeddyR.

Your logic either gets you killed or conquered.

[edit on 18-3-2005 by edsinger]



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Ed, you just proved my point, thanx again old chappy!!


And to keep this from being a one liner I'll just goodnight, sleeptight, and don't let the bastards grind you down!



posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   


Originally posted by edsinger
No I am a realist that doesn't live in a Rodney King world,

we will never all just get along,
[edit on 18-3-2005 by edsinger]


If you are a realist then why can you not see why the US is causing the "terrorism" that is coming your way... And human beings may never get along 100%, but I would bet you that the Twin Towers would not have fallen, had the US had a non-aggressive foreign policy toward the middle-east and Islam in general...



posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier

If you are a realist then why can you not see why the US is causing the "terrorism" that is coming your way... And human beings may never get along 100%, but I would bet you that the Twin Towers would not have fallen, had the US had a non-aggressive foreign policy toward the middle-east and Islam in general...


Well maybe if we would have hated Israel this would have been in the cards, but alas we are not haters of the Jew.

Islam can not be non-agressive with Isreal and you know it.




Originally posted by ANOK
Ed, you just proved my point, thanx again old chappy!!



Oh ok I guess...


[edit on 19-3-2005 by edsinger]



posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Anok and Ghostsoldier, don't you know when you've been outmatched and out-smarted? Edsingers well posted comments are right on the money, while yours comments are right out of Al Jazeera and lack any shred of truth.

In your twisted POV, America is always at fault and we're the badguys, while Al Quaeda is a buncha "freedom fighters". If you like them so much....why don't you go join them? Than we can hunt you down and lock you up in Guantanimo Bay.

Well said Ed

Maximu§

[edit on 19-3-2005 by LA_Maximus]



posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
Anok and Ghostsoldier, don't you know when you've been outmatched and out-smarted? Edsingers well posted comments are right on the money, while yours comments are right out of Al Jazeera and lack any shred of truth.

In your twisted POV, America is always at fault and we're the badguys, while Al Quaeda is a buncha "freedom fighters". If you like them so much....why don't you go join them? Than we can hunt you down and lock you up in Guantanimo Bay.


LOL, where have I said I support Al Quaeda and that they are "freedom fighters"?
Al Quaeda is a CIA controlled organisation, why would I support that?

That is just typical predictable Bu#e thinking, if you're not for us then you are against us. If you question your government you must be supporting the terrorist

Read my other post on predictable reactionary reptile brain thinking...

[edit on 19/3/2005 by ANOK]



posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
LOL, where have I said I support Al Quaeda and that they are "freedom fighters"?Al Quaeda is a CIA controlled organisation, why would I support that?


Dont you realize just how insane that seems? Al Quaeda is CIA?




As a side note, you give the CIA to much credit.



That is why you have no credibility, CIA did it, Bush did 911, the martians are coming,


REALITY n.
Forget your fantasies and face up to reality: actuality, fact, truth, verity;
materiality, substantiality, physical existence, corporeality, tangibility.

antonyms unreality, pretense, illusion, myth.

Which one do you follow?



posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   



posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
While I do not think Al Quaeda is working for the CIA, you have to admit that you gave birth to the Mujahadeen Guerillas, and then abandoned them at their time of need - just because it suited YOUR interests to do so... You'd prolly find that that was the turning point...

Not to mention Al Quaeda is a word that YOU (the US) - invented! Specifically to bring about a scare campaign against the Islamic population in general, you demonised them... Now you say you might not hate jews, but I can see that you have some kind of vendetta against the Arab world... why's that then ed and Maximus...?

Or maybe you dont hate them? ... They are just enemy pawns in the way of your real objective the King (Osama), or do you just wanna wipe out the whole board (secure all the resources)...



posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
While I do not think Al Quaeda is working for the CIA, you have to admit that you gave birth to the Mujahadeen Guerillas, and then abandoned them at their time of need - just because it suited YOUR interests to do so... You'd prolly find that that was the turning point...


Actually they were around long before we decided to arm them in our battles with the USSR. Abandon them? Well if you mean the Afghanistanis then I would agree we did, but the government of the Taliban was not something we wanted to support. I agree though, we could have done more to see they never came to power.

It began when Bin Laden saw US troops in Saudi Arabia.




Originally posted by ghostsoldier
Not to mention Al Quaeda is a word that YOU (the US) - invented! Specifically to bring about a scare campaign against the Islamic population in general, you demonised them... Now you say you might not hate jews, but I can see that you have some kind of vendetta against the Arab world... why's that then ed and Maximus...?


Not at all, but I do hate those that hate the Jew even though I am not Jewish. Personally I wish they both could get along. I like some of the Arabs I have met and some Jews, whist I disliked others...no favorites.


Originally posted by ghostsoldier
Or maybe you dont hate them? ... They are just enemy pawns in the way of your real objective the King (Osama), or do you just wanna wipe out the whole board (secure all the resources)...



No I do not, I believe the Arabs can offer the world more to a greater civilization in the 21st century, they just need help getting there and that is the help you are not in favor of...

One thing....Its their oil.



posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   


Originally posted by edsinger

No I do not, I believe the Arabs can offer the world more to a greater civilization in the 21st century, they just need help getting there and that is the help you are not in favor of...



You're damn right I'm against the "help" you're giving them! If they were aloud to build and run their country the way they want to... Instead of having the worlds biggest super-power poking, prodding and molesting them - to the point where they cant do anything unless its with your "help" - whether they support what you're doing or not - they have no choice, because their ecomony and infrastructure have been perforated to peices...

You see, unlike the US ... Their system does not allow them to profit from wars...



posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
[You're damn right I'm against the "help" you're giving them! If they were aloud to build and run their country the way they want to... Instead of having the worlds biggest super-power poking, prodding and molesting them - to the point where they cant do anything unless its with your "help" - whether they support what you're doing or not - they have no choice, because their ecomony and infrastructure have been perforated to peices...

You see, unlike the US ... Their system does not allow them to profit from wars...


What hogwash, look I know some of the aid we give to Egypt is just wasted on items that the Egyptians need but don't bother to take care of, even though t was paid for by the US taxpayer.

Case and Point - I helped design a Wastewater treatment plant for Alexandria (at least an addition to it) I was amazed at the shape of the plant that was built just 10 years earlier with tax dollars (ours). We had to not only upgrade the facility, but fix the old one also. The only good thing about this is that we got to use US manufactured goods to do the building.

I mean #10AWG wire on a 50 Hz system, ironic huh?



posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Ever heard the expression;

"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a thousand years..."

THis is something America doesn't understand, they want quick-fixes and "cure-alls" that dont quite fix and dont quite cure...

EDIT:
Thats why 2/3 kids in America are overweight and obese... Because you are brought up in a consumer society - where everything is off a shelf - and if you have to work for something, its not worth having...

[edit on 24-3-2005 by ghostsoldier]



posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Ok let me try this one more time, WE BUILT THE PLANT, TAUGHT THEM HOW TO RUN IT, PAID FOR IT, and all they had to do was take care of it.


You can teach a man to fish, but if he doesn't want to bother finding the bait, he will starve.



posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Belief causes terrorism.

All occurrences of violence, negativity, conflicts, crises, or problems in any society are just the expression of growth of stress in collective consciousness. When the level of stress becomes sufficiently great, it bursts out into external violence and war, or internal crime, accidents, and disorder.



posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
Belief causes terrorism.


Not at all, "believers" everywhere do not just kill innocents. People with no conscience do this sort of thing.



posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Long time no see edsinger,



Originally posted by edsinger


Originally posted by ghostsoldier
Belief causes terrorism.


Not at all, "believers" everywhere do not just kill innocents. People with no conscience do this sort of thing.


Everyone believes in something, the point I am trying to make is that societal issues and personal experience create a belief that SOMETHING (wether good or bad) needs to happen...



Originally posted by ghostsoldier
All occurrences of violence, negativity, conflicts, crises, or problems in any society are just the expression of growth of stress in collective consciousness. When the level of stress becomes sufficiently great, it bursts out into external violence and war, or internal crime, accidents, and disorder.


Why do you think so many young black kids end up going into crime? Because the system if biased towards them... Alot of the time they have no other alternative, they are FORCED into a life of "crime" merely to survive... And you Americans think you have the best country in the world!

Try to wrap your head around this edsinger, it is important...


Originally posted by ghostsoldier
All occurrences of violence, negativity, conflicts, crises, or problems in any society are just the expression of growth of stress in collective consciousness. When the level of stress becomes sufficiently great, it bursts out into external violence and war, or internal crime, accidents, and disorder.



Now, why do you think so many Palestinians grew up hating Israel...



posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldierNow, why do you think so many Palestinians grew up hating Israel...


Because they are raised to hate the Jew, simple really.

As for Blacks being forced, I know a few that would resent that statement. I grew up poor and your telling me that I was blessed because I am white? Not but the sweat of my brow? I couldn't get state aid when I needed it BECAUSE I am white so that is not the truth.

The Blacks in this country are being held back back the very laws that were put in place to protect them. Those that are lucky to get out, realize this. It is sad really , our society teaches them that they are different and that causes more harm than anything. They are no different, just different genes is all we all are different but no one is special.



posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
The Blacks in this country are being held back back the very laws that were put in place to protect them. Those that are lucky to get out, realize this. It is sad really , our society teaches them that they are different and that causes more harm than anything. They are no different, just different genes is all we all are different but no one is special.


I agree that known stereotypes can cause different behavior in people. Its actually been proven and there was a very interesting article in scientific american about it last month.

BUT, I'd like to ask you if you realize that your initial post is overflowing with racism and thoughts that spawn genocide....then you talk about being friends with arabs and jews, and races being no different from each other. I think we all have a good idea what you really think. You give us the same lip service that our leaders give to us.

How many times did you drop the N-bomb today?

I won't try to convince you that terrorism is actually strengthened by our "actions" against it, since you've already made up your mind.



Your logic either gets you killed or conquered.


good advice, so to be on the safe side I'll get rid of my logic then.
(I think this was what anok was getting at)





new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join