It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cause of terrorism - An Article...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Originally posted by ghostsoldier

Its funny how much the western media can turn something like "al Qaida" (a word created by the US) and turn them into the worlds biggest evil...

How is it anything BUT evil?

It's sole purpose is to kill every non muslim in the world.

They're fighting for freedom, and revenge... Just as the US is apparently... Remember, the US CREATED Osama Bin Laden, then abondoned him, and then proceeded to bomb Muslim cities for the last decade or more... Its evil yes, but so is what the US has done and is continuing to do...

[edit on 16-3-2005 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

we have made mistakes but the United States is the most admired Nation on earth and therefore the most hated.

Talk about doublespeak! Ed, you are one of the smartest people I have come across.

Let's see, I admire Muhammad Ali, so I hate him.

Now who has no credibility?

BTW, that statement is so funny I'm gonna use it as a sig line.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Some random stuff within the Koran that fuels Muslims hate for non believers:

"The Cow"

Regarding people who dont believe:

"2.7": Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing and there is a covering over their eyes, and there is a great punishment for them

"2.257": Allah is the guardian of those who believe. He brings them out of the darkness into the light; and (as to) those who disbelieve, their guardians are Shaitans who take them out of the light into the darkness; they are the inmates of the fire, in it they shall abide.

Check the next three:

"2.8": And there are some people who say: We believe in Allah and the last day; and they are not at all believers.

"2.9": They desire to deceive Allah and those who believe, and they deceive only themselves and they do not perceive.

"2.10": There is a disease in their hearts, so Allah added to their disease and they shall have a painful chastisement because they lie.

And if I read this next one corectly, You will be killed until you believe:

"2.28": How do you deny Allah and you were dead and He gave you life? Again He will cause you to die and again bring you to life, then you shall be brought back to Him.

"The Family Of Imran"

"3.4": Surely they who disbelieve in the communications of Allah they shall have a severe chastisement; and Allah is Mighty, the Lord of retribution.

"3.10": (As for) those who disbelieve, surely neither their wealth nor their children shall avail them in the least against Allah, and these it is who are the fuel of the fire.

"3.12": Say to those who disbelieve: You shall be vanquished, and driven together to hell; and evil is the resting-place.

There are dozens and dozens more. Nearly all of "Mohammad" reffers to non believers.

Scary stuff my friends.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

More Bull# from ed...LOL

You do realise that most of those third world countries wars are because of the west both directly and indirectly?

Oh say can you see, beyond the American border Ed?

Oh yeah I forgot all they worlds problems are because of the United States, I mean lets get down to it, we are at fault for the animosity between the Greek and Turk, we caused all the African wars, hell throw Asia in to that also. Hell the Falkland war was our fault also.

I bet you think Aliens are behind them also huh, Bush and his Reptilian friends that control the Federal reserve and burn candles during the winter solstice.

You obviously have venom to spew at America and that is fine with me, but you are wrong, sure during the cold war we had coups and things but that doesn't mean we caused every single problem in the world. Look lacking brain matter is a problem that allows tulip-walkers to form opinion based on propaganda and then they believe it no matter the evidence. This world is better off for what America has done the last 60 years and you can deny it. Perfect? hell no, but no one is...

Originally posted by truthseeka

we have made mistakes but the United States is the most admired Nation on earth and therefore the most hated.

Talk about doublespeak! Ed, you are one of the smartest people I have come across.

Let's see, I admire Muhammad Ali, so I hate him.

Now who has no credibility?

BTW, that statement is so funny I'm gonna use it as a sig line.

Are you really having that hard of a time figuring that one out? Think about it a while and get back to me ok?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: skippytjc
And if I read this next one corectly, You will be killed until you believe:

"2.28": How do you deny Allah and you were dead and He gave you life? Again He will cause you to die and again bring you to life, then you shall be brought back to Him.

Again all these can be read two ways... As I have said in another post; Any religious texts can be used to justify "terrorism" if one only reads and assimilates what one wishes to read and assimilate...

Now to me when I read that excerpt "2.28" is came across to me as...

How can you deny god, you were dead and he gave you life (like he apparently did to all living creatures)... Again you will die (because all living things die), and you will be brought back to life again (reincarnation) and you shall be brought back to him (as god is an all seeing all hearing being of extreme power that is in us all and all around us)...

It all depends on the way the mind interperates information... Perception is reality...

Note:
The veiws I expressed regarding Allah/God do not reflect my opinions on the way of the universe, just merely illistrating a point.

EDIT:
ed, you're not worth arguing with anymore... hahaha
(no hard feelings though)

[edit on 17-3-2005 by ghostsoldier]

[edit on 17-3-2005 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   

EDIT:
ed, you're not worth arguing with anymore... hahaha
(no hard feelings though)

None taken...

[edit on 17-3-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I bet you think Aliens are behind them also huh, Bush and his Reptilian friends that control the Federal reserve and burn candles during the winter solstice.

You obviously have venom to spew at America and that is fine with me, but you are wrong, sure during the cold war we had coups and things but that doesn't mean we caused every single problem in the world....

Again all you're doing is showing me what little you know about the real World around you Ed.
You think everything is black and white, for or against, love it or hate it, eh?
Anyone who doesn't buy into the illusion they try to pass off as freedom and democracy obviously must believe in other wild off in left field crap

No I have no hate for America or Americans, my thinking is not based on hate, unlike you Ed mine is based on love.

Look lacking brain matter is a problem that allows tulip-walkers to form opinion based on propaganda and then they believe it no matter the evidence. ...

You've summed yourself up perfectly there Ed, well done old chap!

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Look lacking brain matter is a problem that allows tulip-walkers to form opinion based on propaganda and then they believe it no matter the evidence. ...

You've summed yourself up perfectly there Ed, well done old chap!

You've gotta feel sorry for the fella...

There is no black and white, everything is a shade of grey... Perception is reality - everyone has perceptions... Its just that others have better informed perceptions ...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
There is no reason to feel sorry for me, I am just fine. Actually you could try a little reality and less conspiracy and your eyes will open.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Here's a challange for you ed, go live in a 3rd-World country that your countries imperialistic foreign policy has destroyed for a few years... You'll soon see why they are so angry...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   

There is no reason to feel sorry for me, I am just fine. Actually you could try a little reality and less conspiracy and your eyes will open.

hehe how about a little reality and less STATE CONTROLED LIES!!!!

Your holy government is making your reality for you Ed...

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Third world Country huh? OK I guess your right, we should just give up and let the tulip-walkers (utopian in this case) folks have it.

Wrong, MAN screws up everything he touchs, you go to some latin American nations, hell how many satellite dishes are there in the middle east?

Dont give them fish, teach them HOW to fish on their own. Utopia can never exist, no matter how bad you want it.

I get my news from many sources, not just Fox as you would believe.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I get my news from many sources, not just Fox as you would believe.

What?... and CNN aswell ...

Dont give them fish, teach them HOW to fish on their own. Utopia can never exist, no matter how bad you want it.

It could come a hell of a lot closer to existing, if your greedy and ignorant public woke up and smelled the coffee... The thing is the majority of Americans dont care, they live in a dark room where no-one has turned on the lights for them yet.

I agree we should teach them to fish, but they need to get themselves out of the hole the US and other imperialistic nations have dug for them first... So they can go and pick up a rod and start life a new...

[edit on 18-3-2005 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

What?... and CNN aswell ...

I agree we should teach them to fish, but they need to get themselves out of the hole the US and other imperialistic nations have dug for them first... So they can go and pick up a rod and start life a new...

Actaully many more than that, internet mostly......

To the folks reading this, look at this second statement, see it is the US and its imperialistic nations fault all of it.

Again I ask, just where are the tax revenues from the subservient nations? We have don't more to help the world but at times you cant help those that will not fight for it, look at the African continent? how much aid has been squandered?

UTOPIA can never exist as you think of it, but REALITY does and it is here now.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Again I ask, just where are the tax revenues from the subservient nations?

There is none... Why?... Look at Africa... Half of the countries in Africa are so far in debt, that they cant pay what they owe... The other half have corrupt dictators in charge of the country so the money just goes to their pockets... Yet what does the US do about that? NOTHING... Instead they go after OIL!

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
10 Things to Know about U.S. Policy in the Middle East

1. U.S. support for Israel occupation forces has created enormous resentment throughout the Middle East.
  2. The United States has not been a fair mediator in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
  3. The United States has played a major role in the militarization of the region.
  4. The U.S. maintains an ongoing military presence in the Middle East.
  5. There has been an enormous humanitarian toll resulting from U.S. policy toward Iraq.
  6. The United States has been inconsistent in its enforcement of international law and UN Security Council resolutions.
  7. The United States has supported autocratic regimes in the Middle East.
  8. U.S. policy has contributed to the rise of radical Islamic governments and movements.
  9. The U.S. promotion of a neo-liberal economic model in the Middle East has not benefitted most people of the region.
  10. The U.S. response to Middle Eastern terrorism has thus far been counter-productive.

10 Things to Know about U.S. Policy in the Middle East - by Stephen Zunes

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

U.S. support for Israel occupation forces has created enormous resentment throughout the Middle East.

Well there explains your opinion, so all the spoils of war should be returned....Nex Mexico and Arizona.........lets see can we name more?

The Arabs attacked them in 1948, 1967, 1973 and yet the are the occupiers because they thumped the Arabs pumpkins?

Israel invaded Lebanon (for good reason imho) and that would be the only way you could call them that, but they withdrew when the threat was taken care of.

Utopia doesn't exist..

Do you hate Jews also?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
the ONLY reason terrorism is hated is because it is a NEW way of fighting...

soon, it will be accepted by all military in this world...

my proof:

wasn't the tank hated???

NEW weapons / tactics are HATED by the ones LOOSING the war...

EDIT: took something out...

[edit on 18-3-2005 by they see ALL]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Do you hate Jews also?

I don't hate any race, what I do hate is ignorant fools... Ignorant fools who a supporting an Imperialistic empire.

As for terrorism being a new form of terrorism being a NEW form of fighting... Not really... But tanks were hated... And all the top generals are saying Special Forces are the new tanks... And they use "terrorist" tactics... So yeah....

It wont be accepted while ever propaganda plays a part in not telling the full story...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Do you hate Jews also?

I don't hate any race, what I do hate is ignorant fools... Ignorant fools who a supporting an Imperialistic empire.

So do you consider the West Bank and Gaza and Golan 'occupied' or spoils of war?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join