It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cause of terrorism - An Article...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   

The funny part is your sincere about this.......talk about duped.

If you didnt notice, i was just reusing your own words and turning them back on you.....
Bush doesnt laugh at this, becuse how can a puppet laugh?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Sometimes you conspiracy nuts crack me up, in all honesty I bet Bush is laughing when he reads that crap, if he even bothers.

Yeah, I bet he's laughing his ass off...at your gullibility

Do you ever question anything your holy government tells you?

You must have a lot of time on your hands to waste it in a conspiracy forum just spouting the party line all day.

I'm not a Muslim, but some of the animal rights stuff I did in the 80's would now be considered as terrorism. You see it's just a label. The gov can slap that label on anybody they feel like. It's an easy way to alienate another country, or religeon, or beliefe system. Our friend today (after we've sold them arms) is our enemy tomorow. Read a little history and you'll see the technique is hardly new.
"Terrorism" levels have raised since the 'war" on it. Think about that for awhile.
Look at the big picture and you'll see the reality. And if you haven't figured out what the big picture is yet then you need to get on yer knees and pray.
Pray for understanding ed, just make sure you're faceing the White House

Obviously you haven't upgraded to the latest Bull# Detector. I suggest you do.
www.fakecrap.com...

www.amenusa.org...

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 11/3/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOKI'm not a Muslim, but some of the animal rights stuff I did in the 80's would now be considered as terrorism.

That explains a lot then, you are a radical or at least were........You openly admit that you agree with these type tactics and even participated in them to do what? Save an owl? A seal?

There is nothing more I can say, you have done it for me.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOKI'm not a Muslim, but some of the animal rights stuff I did in the 80's would now be considered as terrorism.

That explains a lot then, you are a radical or at least were........You openly admit that you agree with these type tactics and even participated in them to do what? Save an owl? A seal?

There is nothing more I can say, you have done it for me.

Obviously you miss the point. I didn't bomb people or terrorise ppl in anyway. But of course you will believe the party line, not someone who was actualy there. The government puts a label on someone and the gulable public just takes it in. Then they sit back thinking they're all clever and smug, but the reality is they don't know #!

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Obviously you miss the point. I didn't bomb people or terrorise ppl in anyway. But of course you will believe the party line, not someone who was actualy there. The government puts a label on someone and the gulable public just takes it in. Then they sit back thinking they're all clever and smug, but the reality is they don't know #!

So you were NOT putting animals ahead of humans? What kind of animal rights person were you anyway? Them three-toed-sabretoothed-panty-crickets didnt deserve better?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

So you were NOT putting animals ahead of humans? What kind of animal rights person were you anyway? Them three-toed-sabretoothed-panty-crickets didnt deserve better?

I'm not about to explain it all to you, this thread is not about me. I was just making a point.
Why not focus on the other points I bought up?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
You say I am gullible because I do not buy the conspircay crap that is spewed at times? Sure the Goivernemnt hides stuff from us, but your hate towards your own governement breeds more hate and then that can be come a problem.

Party-line? 911 > Osama

Yup, you damn right I believe it.....

Putin a Mason? Who cares? My dentist is a mason...

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Putin's a Mason???

What about Yeltsin?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapier28
What about Yeltsin?

Does it matter?

The point is one can be consumed by conspiracy theory.......

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapier28
What about Yeltsin?

Does it matter?

The point is one can be consumed by conspiracy theory.......

One can also be consumed by state lies.......

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOKOne can also be consumed by state lies.......

Oh I agree, so who is right?

lets see, some conspiracy theorists in an INTERNET board or pretty much the rest of the civilized world?

Hmmm, you see when you place these theories as truth some of the less-capable believe them , look at the Middle East today, most probably think 911 was an inside job, that no Jews were killed in the Towers, etc etc etc, they believe its true and therefore by into the lie and they have more will to fight for a 'lie'.

That is what pisses me off most about most of this crap, yeah its interesting to read, but to claim as truth only causes more harm, but that is a watermark of turdblossom mentality.....

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sep
Terrorists are present all around the world. They are mostly a result of poverty and lack of education.

More like poor or lack of education than poverty in general. Poverty is a poor excuse to associate terrorists with their "poor" backgrounds.

But interestingly, some of the world's most dangerous terrorists or leaders of terrorist groups are well-educated and came from rich or well-to-do backgrounds.

Truthfully, you can learn a lot about methods and tools of terrorism and with the right money connection, as long as you profess an ideological hatred of your enemy. Lack of education and poverty background does not always apply in most cases.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneoBut interestingly, some of the world's most dangerous terrorists or leaders of terrorist groups are well-educated and came from rich or well-to-do backgrounds.

I was going to say this also as the book I am reading shows this to be a fact among the Islamist terrorists and how the want a mix of the Western world and the old Islamic days and just erase 1000 years of a great culture in between.

Great post and spot on!

Here is the link to this great book

Book - Militant Islam Reaches America - Good read so far

[edit on 13-3-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneoBut interestingly, some of the world's most dangerous terrorists or leaders of terrorist groups are well-educated and came from rich or well-to-do backgrounds.

I was going to say this also as the book I am reading shows this to be a fact among the Islamist terrorists and how the want a mix of the Western world and the old Islamic days and just erase 1000 years of a great culture in between.

Great post and spot on!

Here is the link to this great book

Book - Militant Islam Reaches America - Good read so far

[edit on 13-3-2005 by edsinger]

Thanks, I've seen the book at the bookstore. Interesting stuff to read. Militant Islamists have been in America since 1970s, perhaps even as far as late 1950s. It's only a matter of time before militant Islamists would strike at Americans in their cities.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I am really enjoying it as it is a direction I totally did not expect and it makes sense........I would recommend it.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Hmmm, you see when you place these theories as truth some of the less-capable believe them , [...], they believe its true and therefore by into the lie and they have more will to fight for a 'lie'...

hmmm, ever heard the expression "Perception is reality..."

And, couldn't one then argue the point that; The dribble your government spits out is taken-on as the "truth", and you as the American public are the "less capable" shmucks that beleive what they say... So then you think that the war on "terror" is the right and just thing to do, and through all the media bull-sh!t you get pumped up with - YOU have more will to fight for a "lie"...

What every American citizen needs to do is put themselves in the shoes of the Muslims or Islamic "fundamentalists"... And ask how they would feel is Iran was threatening to nuke you, come into your country and steal your oil...

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
And ask how they would feel is Iran was threatening to nuke you, come into your country and steal your oil...

Well there goes any credibility you would have, do you know how much oil 150 Billion would buy at $50.....

No you have been duped and believe a lie......

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   

No you have been duped and believe a lie...

I'd rather be "duped" by a lie and have my own opinion, then follow your example and follow the american masses blindly - regurgitating the BS you hear on FoxNews and blindly back the BS your government feeds you...

You were all so shocked when you saw the Twin Towers fall, yet all you do is see the surface problem and push the blame onto the "Terrorists", almost none of you look beyond and questioned what is CAUSING the "terrorism"... And anyone who does is rejected and humiliated on television (Prof. Churchill).

Instead of always treating your head aches with quick-fixes... how about trying to solve the question - why do I keep getting headaches? and then solving THAT issue...

[edit on 13-3-2005 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
Instead of always treating your head aches with quick-fixes... how about trying to solve the question - why do I keep getting headaches? and then solving THAT issue...

Oh yeah I forgot it is the American imperialism that is causing people to kill civilians like in 911, it is them evil Christian Americans that are out for themselves and want to steal all the worlds oil, its the capitalistic Americans that want to steal all the wealth of the world. It is them damn American's making deals with Aliens to have space-reptoid-love child's bred on Neptune.......heh, I think I am getting the hang of this..

We keep getting these headaches because we stand for liberty more than any nation, not like what your humanist manifesto says, we have made mistakes but the United States is the most admired Nation on earth and therefore the most hated.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Oh yeah I forgot it is the American imperialism that is causing people to kill civilians like in 911, it is them evil Christian Americans that are out for themselves and want to steal all the worlds oil, its the capitalistic Americans that want to steal all the wealth of the world.

Finally your getting it ed maybe there is some hope for you yet...
If you could just dig a little deeper, read something about it... Look for some Noam Chomsky essays on the net. Actually develop some opinions of your own... Take it babysteps at a time if you need to...

We keep getting these headaches because we stand for liberty more than any nation, not like what your humanist manifesto says, we have made mistakes but the United States is the most admired Nation on earth and therefore the most hated.

You stand for liberty!!!

lib·er·ty:
The condition of being free from restriction or control.

Do you realise that half of the worlds dictators were put in place by the US government, and those governments are the complete opposite of Liberty or what ever else you wanna call it...

You'd find that just about everyother country in the world hates America, infact America is probably the only country that likes America...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join