It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cause of terrorism - An Article...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
HAHA get a muslim to announce that the koran is wrong?
Im sorry but that is such red neck bloody crap ive ever heard.
So if muslims say the koran is imperfect then terroism will end?
What if america lifted all of its trade embargos?
What if america didnt get involved in middle eastern politics?
What if america didnt do co-vert operation in middle eastern countries?
What if america didnt invade middle eastern countries?
I think this would solve terroism, not muslims admitting that the koran isnt perfect!
And how can you demand that of them? Im guessing your a christian, since you seem like a "great patriotic american" so if i told you world hunger is created by christianity, and the only way to stop it was if you and ever other christian was to denounce their faith, would you?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think it was Time magazine that ran an article, shortly after 9/11, that tried to explain how a kid could be turned into a terrorist.

The article talked about how there have always been rises in the number of terror attacks coinciding with an increase in the 17-25 year old male population. They talked about how many of these young men living in villages with no hope head to larger villages or cities with the hopes of getting an education that will help them get work to feed their families. When they get to the larger towns or cities they find that the only schools that will take them are in the mosques where they are taught the koran version of an education and that they still don't find work, unless they want to strap on some explosives or take up arms.

The story implied that by providing ample education systems for these countries, many of these young men would not need to blow themselves up in an effort to provide needed money for their families.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Quote: "In Modern Times, when the word Terrorist is first said, most if not all immediately think of a Muslim.....deal with it."

Actually what just poped into my Mind when you said "Terrorist" was Timothy McVeigh, David Koresh &
Baruch Goldstein! Hmmm... not a Moslem in the bunch!

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
Quote: "In Modern Times, when the word Terrorist is first said, most if not all immediately think of a Muslim.....deal with it."

Actually what just poped into my Mind when you said "Terrorist" was Timothy McVeigh, David Koresh &
Baruch Goldstein! Hmmm... not a Moslem in the bunch!

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

OK sure look at some isolated cases, I could just as well say 911 and the deaths and toll of those deaths would dwarf those in which you speak.

Look, not all Moslem's are terrorists I know this, but in the Present world (20 years) Terrorism ring with Islamic Fundementalism........deny all you want, throw up abortion clinic bombers, hell yes they are terrorists also, but last I checked they were not trying to kill as many civilians as they could so that they get a free trip to heaven. Your argument hold no water...

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
ed, do you count state sponsored terrorism in your deffinition of terror?
If so, then I got a few which truly dwarf the 9/11.

It is an easy way out, isn't it, edsinger? Blame "islamic" terrorism only on their holy book. It is simple and your simple mind (as neocons would call you ) does not need to be confused with stuff like politics, foreign afairs, history and all that. Completely ignore the last 50 years of history, including 30 years of a very hot world war (usualy refered to as "Cold" War), and catastrophic foreign policies of some countries. Washes away all the responsibilty certain countries carry for the mess on this planet.
That is a very dangerous path to take. If we ignore the past, we might repeat it and find ourselves in the exact same mess again....

[edit on 6-3-2005 by paperclip]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Quote: "I could just as well say 911 and the deaths and toll of those deaths would dwarf those in which you speak... last I checked they were not trying to kill as many civilians as they could so that they get a free trip to heaven."

Well how many "Innocent Civilians" - that had NO links to Terrorism - would you say have been Killed in Iraq so far since the Invasion? I bet you that it FAR exceeds the 3000 number lost on 9/11.

Just because a person is a Moslem doesn't automatically make them a Terrorist - Terrorist Actions & Plots make PEOPLE Terrorists regardless of Religious Belief - it is YOUR Biased argument that is in-fact Invalid!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
So that's it, the US is committing terrorism in Iraq then? Well I am sorry but you are wrong, we do not TARGET civilians, they die but not deliberately and to say so is very turdblossomish.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I cant believe peopl acturly listen to this guy.....look at his avatar! The eagle looks so dam evil!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Quote: "The eagle looks so dam evil!"

That is because it is the Symbol of the Imperialistic Roman Republic... Err...
I mean Empire.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Thats right, so isnt it odd for america to take up its national symbol of a imperialistic civilization?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
What is terrorism?

When i guy goes to bank and stick's a gun to the teller and demands money. That's terrorism, when some threant's to kill someone that terrorism. When a guy mug's someone and tells them to hand their money. Terrorism steem's from the crimnal mind. It is the ideology of crimnals. It's not a the creation of the IRA or Islam. Crimnals have always existed even before Islam ever existed.

Now Jewish religion and christian relgious hates this type of ideology of the crimnal terrorists it is the oppsite of this. The moral mind and the crimnal are enemy's they hate each other. For the crimnal terrorist is thief, murderor, one who use's fear to get his desires from the moral man. The terrorist is the enemy of GOD, GOD hates the terrorist, he hates the crimnal.

The common crimnal, and the common terrorist are just the same thing. They care nothing for the rule of moral law.

IRA is more of independance movement ETA in spain is the same thing. These people are just trying to regain their old nation. Most of these people don't intetional want to kill civillians, they just want to heard by the governments.

When you look at Islam, it's tactices in fighting war's and trying to dominate others. It use's crimnals tactice's.

1. Hijacking...no differenent then back robber taking control of a bank.
2. Ransom...No differenent to the common crimnals trying to ransom famous people for cash.
3. Beheading...No differenent when a crimnal kill's an inocent person
4. Threat'.....No differnenet to common crimnals.

Crimnals tactices, terrorist tactices come from the crimnal mind. So when you look at the structure of Islam, you find out the whole core of it was created by a crimnal mind.

It fail's nearly every moral law, and it has no common idea's compared with christianity and judaism. Islam is nothing more then a creation of envisis, crimnal mind, that wish not be part of christian or jewish relgion. So he created his own, so he could feel, that he was not sheep, but more of leader of a religion. But the whole religion it's self, is not even philopsical, no great thinker will ever support Islam. I will tell many great thinkers will support the judean christian bible.

Only until Muslim of today realize this, they will prosper. Islam has made headlines in last 10 year's with most crimnals action's of this world. They go to depth's worse then the crimnal mind, they got the dept of the ultra crimnal.

Acts such the beslan murderor. Where kid's where scraficed for allah.
Russian soilder beings beheaded because they don't convert to Islam.
Jew's being target by palastian's because of hate Islam stires in Muslim mind.
Spain cilvillians being killed, on the train station cold blooded murderor.
Asian muslims killing australian's in Bali, another scarific for allah.
Daniel pearl being beheaded by he was jew, in pakistan.
Muslism rape crimes in europe, far highter then general popoulation.

If islam is not the blame for this then you people are purly arrogant and conceited.

The government around the have to follow the line that Islam is peaceful. If they don't then the arab states, stop exporting oil to them. This why Bush will not dare state islam is not a peaceful religion. Only the people who have no power say it is.

[edit on 7-3-2005 by TheTruth123]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Islam and Chrisianity spawn from the same religeon... Judism... As for Islam being entirely based on a "Criminal Mind" I think that is disgustingly racist...

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Quote: "Islam and Christianity spawn from the same Religion... Judaism".

About time someone had the balls to say it! I never said I was a Huge Fan of the Moslem Religion & Theology - I am Not! I am just saying that Not *ALL* Moslems are Terrorists! I am a Christian - yet I have no Problem saying how many Mafia Criminals are Catholic/Christian. Just don't say that *ALL* Christians are bad - Understand? I just wish that Americans would wake up & realize how much Propaganda Exists in the World. I wish more people would THINK Critically before they act instead of being Blind Sheep Follower Zombie Droids to everything the Government & Church (or Mosque or Synagogue) tells them!

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I just wish that Americans would wake up & realize how much Propaganda exists in the world. I wish more people would THINK Critically before they act instead of being Blind Sheep Follower Zombie Droids to everything the Government & Church (or Mosque or Synagogue) tells them!
by Seraphim_Serpente

Thats one thing I dont understand, why the average person can't step back from a situation and see it objectively INSTEAD of collectively... It must go back through our genes and that whole pack mentality thing...

I dont know whether this or true or not (so dont quote me), but in america during schooling, you dont learn about world history, only american history? And doesn't the rest of the schooling system over there have a overly patriotic backbone to it?... Could this be the explanation as to why so many Americans are ignorant to any problem that doesn't effect them immediately?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Well ok so his title doesnt mention the IRA, but lets be seriuos a minute, who is behind 95% of the worlds Terrrorism in the last 20 years?

As I said he doesnt pull punches and neither do I?

If you are counting dead civilians, it would not be a muslim country. Right Ed. Besides, a terrorist is defined by the powerful.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
Islam and Chrisianity spawn from the same religeon... Judism... As for Islam being entirely based on a "Criminal Mind" I think that is disgustingly racist...

Well don't common crimnals practice brutality? don't they practice kidnappings? don't practice ransom? don't they terrorize the public inocents?
In brazil crimnals not muslims hijacked a BUS. See how Islamic mind is not very differenent. 1 billion muslims everyday, being flooded with mentality of one man called mohammed. This is their downfall. Look at the asians muslim. This means that blood has nothing to do with terroist activites. But the Islamic ideology is thing that cause's followers of islamto commit terrorist attacks and then support their crimnal actions.

It's all arogance in cultures. People just don't want to be wrong. They don't want to be shammed. If people questioned thing's they could escape this inslaved mind. It's pretty ovious that Islam is what shapes the terrorist mind. From russia to asia, to morroco. Arabs ask the question everyday. Why is that our nations a filled with volience. Even one arab reporter blamed arab culture for beslan ritual islamic murder.

If spainish nation was wiped out and the muslims kept spain till today. Most of the spainish blood lines were born into islam, I will state that terrorists will be coming out of spain from the white european race.

But the lucky their grandfather's defeated the word's of islam ever infecting them. It's amazing how culture can brain wash the mind of millions.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruth123
1 billion muslims everyday, being flooded with mentality of one man called mohammed. This is their downfall.

What about the 293,027,571 people in America that are bombarded with Partiotic Propoganda, that leads them into a false sense of security?

Everyone saw the reaction to 9/11, yet non of them seem to realise that the US has done this and more to so many more people... Look at Hiroshima and Nagasaki... you cant tell me all those people died because they were all "the bad guys"?!?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier

1 billion muslims everyday, being flooded with mentality of one man called mohammed. This is their downfall.

What about the 293,027,571 people in America that are bombarded with Partiotic Propoganda, that leads them into a false sense of security?

Everyone saw the reaction to 9/11, yet non of them seem to realise that the US has done this and more to so many more people... Look at Hiroshima and Nagasaki... you cant tell me all those people died because they were all "the bad guys"?!?

Because i depise the Islamic culture doesn't mean i support the american culture. I suspect that US government was involved in sept11 in order gain support from the people to invade other nations. I kno wthey control the media, i know society is structured for the governments gain, i know the money system is corput and people are slaves to the big banks and the governments.

This is what i mean, the media, cultures nations and government always tend to manuplate the public to depise something. Hilter tricked the german's mohammed the arabs, bush the american's. Jesus never really did anything bad, his word's were a light to the world.

We as people need a revolution a moral revolution. We as people must wipe out crimnals, corput governments, ideology's that infect out nations. We must allow people be free, but educate them to the point they can not be manuiplated and free their mind's.

The governments and leaders, creators of cultures. Watch them. False prophot's that lead people to doom.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
This what i've noticed about people that depise the american government they love islam.

Alex jones ..Doesn't think islam is terrorist religion
David Icke. .Doesn't think islam is terrorist religion

The white nationalists ...Do not like islam. Most believe the jew's are behind the destruction of the white race in europe by prompt rap,rnb, movies of white females having sex with blacks. Their is evidence of this.

They say the jews control the american government with their cooperate power. I really don't know what's going on but i'll takes notes and look into everything.
It great how you look at views on everything and there are some truth's in it. Rejecting a certain group out right is plain arogance.

Aboserb what is useful and discard was is not. Then you might find truth.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I suspect that US government was involved in sept11 in order gain support from the people to invade other nations. I know they control the media, i know society is structured for the governments gain, i know the money system is corput and people are slaves to the big banks and the governments.

We as people need a revolution a moral revolution. We as people must wipe out crimnals, corput governments, ideology's that infect out nations. We must allow people be free, but educate them to the point they can not be manuiplated and free their mind's.

Thats two things we agree on atleast... I dont really agree with any form of organised religion, I prefer a Budhism style approach... But we do need a moral revolution, however I dont think it will happen any time soon if at all. It would be sooo hard to educate people and free their minds, because there will always be someone who will have an opposing opinion and ideology... It is just human nature...

But to expand what has already been said, and I strongly suggest everyone take it on board, its based on Bruce Lees, Jeet Kune Do concept

Take what works for you, reject what doesn't, and create what isn't there...
--Bruce Lee

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join