It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Man screaming "Allahu Akbar" goes on stabbing spree in Sydney, Aus...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Really? Do you have some sort of reading disability or are unable to understand plain English?

From the link...

John Howard has rejected claims by the new president of America's National Rifle Association that the gun law reforms that he championed as prime minster after the Port Arthur massacre are ineffective and unpopular.

What part of that is so difficult to understand mate?

Did you Google the search term and see the myriad of other instances where the NRA has tried interfering with our politics? If not, why not?

I'm actually genuinely starting to think you are drunk or something. You clearly have a problem reading simple English, that's for certain.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Ok mate. You got me. I overestimated a number without checking.

For all I know now the NRA has absolutely NOTHING to do with australia.

I actually posted a thread about a year ago on how the NRA were in Australia lobbying politicians to soften our gun laws... It wasn't received very well, as you could imagine.

But it wasn't about being anti anything. But more about showing how the NRA are less about protecting the second amendment and more about raising sales for gun manufacturers... Otherwise, why would they have any interest in Australia's gun laws?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties
john howard says.....
who cares what john howard says???
more of your 500 bs

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Did you see Subaeruginosas post above?

Also....

So yeah. Not lying. Sorry to ruin your delusion.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
"nra" inspired?
really
from your link:

One of the architects of Australia’s strict gun control laws says he is “deeply concerned” about the emergence of what he described as a US-inspired firearms lobby.

were it the nra it wouldn't have to be described as "us-inspired" it would just be nra......

none of which has to do with the actual brave people that stopped the jihadist stabbing people in syndey

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
aljazeera
nice
real nice

bet they were really sad about that jihadist apprehended by the good people of sydney....

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

no
I simply pointed out the anti american agenda you are attempting to push during an event that has nothing to do with america.
Sorry having your hate exposed seems to have set you off.
Perhaps you should anti american rant in a thread designed for such?
or not
no worries

It isn't Anti-American, genius. Calling for more gun control to SAVE LIVES is NOT anti-American, no matter how desperately you want it to be.

Go push your "MOAR GUNS" agenda elsewhere. Its not wanted here.

If your government has any sense, they will deport the NRA back to the US where they belong.
edit on 13-8-2019 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

"Make sure you have ALL the facts before shooting your mouth off next time eh?"

Do you practice what you preach?

I love how all the basement dwelling nerds think the NRA is some evil organization.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Nice distraction from the fact it proves I'm not lying.

It's hilarious how hard you are trying to make excuses for not checking all of this for yourself. Multiple people have now posted the proof and yet you still refuse to look.

Keep proving to everyone how full of crap you are mate.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

A basement dwelling nerd telling a basement dwelling nerd that he is a basement dwelling nerd.

Your point is?

Anyway, do you have anything intelligent to add that refutes the facts that have been presented in this thread?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: shooterbrody
no
I simply pointed out the anti american agenda you are attempting to push during an event that has nothing to do with america.
or not
no worries

It isn't Anti-American, genius. Calling for more gun control to SAVE LIVES is NOT anti-American, no matter how desperately you want it to be.

Maybe you can explain why gun violence is extremely low in areas with very little gun control laws in America? Probably lower than stabbings in gun restricted countries.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

no
or not
no worries

If your government has any sense, they will deport the NRA back to the US where they belong.

Trust me, most Aussies won't let the NRA get their claws into here. They are targeting our far right politicians, which are dwindling in number as the voters here realize they are full of # and vote them out.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I can't, I don't know enough about the areas you are referring to. Could you post some stats or a link so I can see for myself?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Nice distraction from the fact it proves I'm not lying.

It's hilarious how hard you are trying to make excuses for not checking all of this for yourself. Multiple people have now posted the proof and yet you still refuse to look.

Keep proving to everyone how full of crap you are mate.

Funny coming from the exposed liar in this thread.

Hey will you now judge trump by your not lying over estimation standards?

By YOUR bs standard trump NEVER lies.
Thanks for that aussie.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You're STILL trying Lolololol

There was no lie, and in fact other people have also proven my claims not just me.

Sorry that it didn't work out for you. Next time, try using a better tactic other than "repeatedly call the other person a liar until they give up then I win". Clearly you haven't mastered that one yet.
edit on 13/8/2019 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Thoughts and chairs.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
246 is not over 500 liar

Guess math is poor down under?
Bet the nra did that too?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

A basement dwelling nerd telling a basement dwelling nerd that he is a basement dwelling nerd.

Your point is?

Anyway, do you have anything intelligent to add that refutes the facts that have been presented in this thread?

Yes. I'm not a basement dwelling nerd like you - as you hinted - and I don't think guns and/or anyone supporting guns are evil and dangerous. The NRA is trying to help the citizens of Australia have the rights to protect themselves and you obviously can't stand that fact. What's another stabbing anyways, at least they died from stab wounds and not gunshots. Progress!

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

no
or not
no worries

Trust me, most Aussies won't let the NRA get their claws into here. They are targeting our far right politicians, which are dwindling in number as the voters here realize they are full of # and vote them out.

Heard that for 4 years until Trump was elected. Now Europe is beginning to wake up and push left wing politics to the curb. Either Australia is way behind the times and will find out in less than a decade that left wing policies are authoritarian and destructive or you're not as up to date on things as you're told. But rest assured, you'll find out. We've been through our hard times, now it's your turn. Might sound great now, but wait until you experience it firsthand.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I don't need to post stats. I'm telling you that gun violence in red districts, which have far less strict gun control laws, are lower in gun crime than blue districts. A few examples are Chicago, Baltimore, and Los Angeles. They have the most strict gun laws in the country, and have the highest gun crime and murder rates in the country.

Every morning I wake up, I turn the news on and there's another shooting in Shreveport, LA (very blue city in NW Louisiana) while the city right next to it (Bossier City) is a very red city and we average less than 5 shootings a year. None of the surrounding areas (all red and low gun control) average more than 5 a year. Minus the very rare occasion, it's like this all over the country.

The NRA just wants you to be able to protect yourself, the bad seeds can be weeded out in the process.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join