It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN’s Chris Cuomo Threatens Violence After Man Calls Him ‘Fredo’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: carewemust

I'm sorry. I couldn't understand what you just said. You have a tiny, orange, sausage in your mouth.

OK. We may be disagreeing a little on this topic, but this post here?

That was funny.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

originally posted by: Kryties

a reply to: Grimpachi

OK. So every time Trump is harassed in public is OK then. I expect to hear absolutely no whinging whatsoever by ANYONE about Trump being harassed by the media or people. To do otherwise would be hypocrisy, would it not?

Harassment is a crime.

I think you meant to ask, "Is it ok anyone calls Trump a stupid name?"

Yes. It is. Why would you think otherwise?

A crime is it?

Then why aren't those people harassing Cuomo being arrested? Why are you lot defending them?

Seriously?

Because calling someone a stupid name in public doesn't meet ANY of the elements of the crime of harassment.

It's also MOST DEFINITELY protected speech as Fredo is a public figure and "Fredo," in no way whatsoever rises to the level of "fighting words" as defined by statute and common law even if Fredo was a private citizen/individual.

Its quite amazing the way you lot twist situations to suit your agenda.

If the same thing was done to Trump you'd be all over it defending him.

Its pure hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Here's one. He encouraged violence at other rallies as well:

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise,"

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

OK. So every time Trump is harassed in public is OK then. I expect to hear absolutely no whinging whatsoever by ANYONE about Trump being harassed by the media or people. To do otherwise would be hypocrisy, would it not?

Harassment is a crime.

A crime is it?

Then why aren't those people harassing Cuomo being arrested? Why are you lot defending them?

Or is it only a crime when its done to Trump?

The legal term of Harassment is generally defined as a course of conduct which annoys, threatens, intimidates, alarms, or puts a person in fear of their safety. ... Harassment in the first degree is a class B misdemeanor.

The only one that qualified in that encounter for harassment charges was Cuomo. You seem to be confusing harassment with offended. Offending someone isn't a crime.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

I'm sorry. I couldn't understand what you just said. You have a tiny, orange, sausage in your mouth.

a winner is you!

coffee out the nose gets the win today!!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Harassment is a crime.

A crime is it?

Or is it only a crime when its done to Trump?

Did the guy threaten to throw Cuomo down the stairs?
...or vice-versa?

Pretty certain if Fredo Cuomo publicly threatened to throw the President down a flight of stairs...the local constabulary would instantly become the least of his problems.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Harassment is a crime.

A crime is it?

Seriously?

Because calling someone a stupid name in public doesn't meet ANY of the elements of the crime of harassment.

It's also MOST DEFINITELY protected speech as Fredo is a public figure and "Fredo," in no way whatsoever rises to the level of "fighting words" as defined by statute and common law even if Fredo was a private citizen/individual.

Its pure hypocrisy.

You obviously don't know me.

I will defend anyone's rights. I have my whole life.

I hate hypocrisy.

And... I hate arguing with idiots.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise,"

Probably not illegal because he qualified action with stoping what is considered a crime. Believe it or not, throwing a tomato at someone would be assault. Throwing a rock would certainly be and just because a tomato is squishy doesn't make it less of an assault.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Harassment is a crime.

A crime is it?

Seriously?

Its pure hypocrisy.

So are you using whataboutism to defend Fredo's actions then?
Just checking.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

So if Cuomo had turned to someone and said very loudly, "If this guy doesn't stop mocking me he's going to find himself falling down a fight of stairs," you'd be perfectly fine with the situation?
edit on 8/13/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I hate hypocrisy.

Could have fooled me.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Probably not illegal because he qualified action with stoping what is considered a crime. Believe it or not, throwing a tomato at someone would be assault. Throwing a rock would certainly be and just because a tomato is squishy doesn't make it less of an assault.

Yeah. You'd actually probably be proven right in a court.

Still, I thought it was a dickhead thing to say...

Anyway, the funniest part of this whole thing is that now, because Fredo made such a big deal out of it, EVERYONE is calling him Fredo. Honestly, I had never heard this about him before. Now I can't stop saying Fredo.

Fredo!

Fredo!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Harassment is a crime.

A crime is it?

Seriously?

Its pure hypocrisy.

Just checking.

No mate, thats your fellow Trump supporters who have made a career of "whataboutism".

link   
a reply to: Kryties

Could have fooled me.

seems that is not very difficult to do

edit on 13/8/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

link   

So if Cuomo had turned to someone and said very loudly, "If this guy doesn't stop mocking me he's going to find himself falling down a fight of stairs," you'd be perfectly fine with the situation?

Do you equate throwing things at others the same as mocking them? I assure you they are not in the eyes of the law.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Kryties
seems that is not very difficult to do

Yeah, you've made a massive effort in that other thread of fooling everyone else with hypocrisy. It doesn't surprise me when you recognise it in others also.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
If you really want to insult an Italian you don't insult them personally, you insult their relatives, preferably the dead ones.

li mortacci sua.

Yeah, the whole 'fredo is the N-word' claim is ridiculous.

link   

While you're not asking me, personally no, I wouldn't be fine with talk like that. It skirts the line with a call to action (violence). But, legally, yeah. Probably you'd be fine saying that.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Harassment is a crime.

A crime is it?

Seriously?

Its pure hypocrisy.

Just checking.

No mate, thats your fellow Trump supporters who have made a career of "whataboutism".

Lol, so you agree Fredo acted like a complete asswipe then?
Or is Fredo's public breakdown Trump's fault?

edit on 13/8/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You are always so full of useful information!

Yup. Make sure to employ this technique on the lovely island of Sicily.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join