It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN’s Chris Cuomo Threatens Violence After Man Calls Him ‘Fredo’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They can take down all the vids they like, it's too late...

It's already been seen by millions...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

So Chris Cuomo berates that Nick Sandmann kid over doing absolutely nothing, but having racial slurs thrown at him by numerous adults.

Chris gets triggered by some random nobody, threatens the man to throw him down the stairs and basically is ready to fight this guy in front of his kid.

Sounds about right with the snowflakes of America. Pick on a kid for being a Trump supporter, but can't even take it when some nobody calls him a meaningless name.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
a reply to: UKTruth

They can take down all the vids they like, it's too late...

It's already been seen by millions...

Ahahahahahah

Near instant Karma.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Obvious setup is obvious.

The intent was to give all you Trumpets someone else to direct your vitriol and hatred at - in the name of "Lolz".

And you fell for it.

How pathetic.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Someone just sent me this, LMAO!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

If this would show what a sorry excuse CNN is as a media outlet, what does it say about Fox that they kept sexual predators like O'Reilly and Ailes on staff until sponsors started pulling out?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: xuenchen

Obvious setup is obvious.

The intent was to give all you Trumpets someone else to direct your vitriol and hatred at - in the name of "Lolz".

And you fell for it.

How pathetic.

I don't even really support any of Trump's policies.

But I do know when someone is a foul-mouthed violent psychopath that masquerades on TV as if he's a know-it-all good guy.

And you gotta admit, anyone who threatens someone's life over something they SAID is a complete psycho and needs to be in JAIL where they belong.

People like this are not fit for being free in our society.
I don't care what they said to you, NO WORDS ever justify violence or threats of violence.
EVER.

I'm so sick of people thinking they have a right to threaten and hurt others over a stupid comment!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Diaspar

If this would show what a sorry excuse CNN is as a media outlet, what does it say about Fox that they kept sexual predators like O'Reilly and Ailes on staff until sponsors started pulling out?

To me it says that all our MSM outlets are full of predators...

Am I allowed to dislike all of them equally?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Definitely. I don't watch any of them.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Throwing someone down the stairs and destroying their life for calling you a funny name sounds a bit mentally unbalanced.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Very petty for a Yale grad and attorney to get in a heated verbal pushing match over being called a fictional character. It's fake outrage because as others have pointed out, this name has been used on CNN a couple of times. He never said a word about it.

He is the definition of white privilege. Got into Yale off the coattails of his father. He has no formal education in journalism yet, amazingly, gets hired by several major networks. Could there possibly be someone more qualified for those jobs? Of course there is but his daddy pulled strings.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
So breitbart are still paying that guy to try and start fights with anyone they presume to be 'the left'.
I wish he would come to an anti-fascist/antifa whatever you want to call it march in my country and try that, incitement laws would get him happily married, in prison.

I don't think you even realize how you just proved the point of the OP....

But, hey!! Welcome to ATS!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

If I got harrassed in public while just trying to have lunch with my family I'd do the exact same thing.

As would most people.

But because it's someone from "That Evil CNN" then it MUST be something that is out of the ordinary and to be held against him for the rest of his life.

For crying out loud even the darling of the Right - Sean Hannity - has said he supports what Cuomo did.

This is nothing but a pile of steaming nonsense dreamt up by Trumpets for the "lolz".

What a friggin joke. Keep making ridiculous excuses though, whatever you do.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Cuomo ALSO said that using the term "Fake News" to a "journalist" is equivalent to using the 'N' word to a black person.

He later apologized for that comment.

It appears that comparing any word Fredo doesn't like to the 'N' word...is his 'GO-TO' response.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Imagine if Trump publicly threatened to throw someone down the stairs and destroy their life for calling him "Drumph".

Think Fredo Cuomo and CNN would be nonstop reporting on that?
You'd be a liar if you say "No".

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

So you threaten to kill people over saying something you don't like?
Are you serious?

You really need to take some anger management classes man.

Civilized people don't threaten violence when someone makes a comment they don't like.
There's no justification for it.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Imagine if Trump publicly threatened to throw someone down the stairs and destroy their life for calling him "Drumph".

Think Fredo Cuomo and CNN would be nonstop reporting on that?
You'd be a liar if you say "No".

There have been so many insults about Trump...
Orange man, little hands, etc.

Surprisingly he has taken it in stride pretty well for being the most insulted person in history.

Although I don't really like or agree with Trump I do commend him on handling the ridicule better than almost anyone else would have.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

So you threaten to kill people over saying something you don't like?
Are you serious?

You really need to take some anger management classes man.

Civilized people don't threaten violence when someone makes a comment they don't like.
There's no justification for it.

Cool story bro.

Way to take what I said and sensationalise it in order to suit your agenda.

Civilised people leave other people alone and dont harass them in public so they can make a video out of it for other like minded people to laugh at like they are all teenagers.

Keep twisting the story to your agenda though, its obvious for all to see.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Remember that thread you wrote a few years ago? The one I flagged and agreed with you in?
This Thread

You said this:

It seems ATS has become infested with gloating, arrogance and a desire to "kick the loser" by many Trump supporters - not all, but there are many. They are doing this to get a rise out of the rest of us, to incite more hatred and, quite frankly, for their own general amusement.

We must not respond to this any more. I am guilty of biting back, but after a while I realised that it's just making it worse - that we are playing into their agenda by responding. Please, I implore those who are the targets of this vitriol, ignore it totally. Don't respond, don't even give them the time of day.

When enough of them realise that they are literally talking to brick walls then they will go away - and leave ATS to the rest of us who wish only to have an intelligent and civil discussion about the events surrounding this election.

I know it's tough to ignore it, trust me I've been gritting my teeth for 2 days now but this needs to stop. Nothing we have said or done has lessened the vitriol and hatred and gloating, so perhaps we should try something new.

Ignore them.

Look, I know life is challenging and controlling our anger is something we have to deal with virtually every day, and it can be just as hard today or tomorrow as it was years ago, so I sympathize somewhat here.

But I really want you to read what you wrote back then and take what you said to Heart and calm down. Do not ever let anyone provoke you to anger or violence merely because they were making fun of you. I know it sucks but we gotta make rational decisions and it just simply is never worth it.

You really need to take your own advice here.
edit on 8/13/2019 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

How very convenient.

Are you going to have a go at the harassers also? Or continue to make excuses for their obvious and deliberate harrassment?

It works both ways you know.

Balls in your court.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join