It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN’s Chris Cuomo Threatens Violence After Man Calls Him ‘Fredo’

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: face23785

a reply to: face23785

I met firing people for u proven allegations as in sexual assault allegations like oreilly which the person I was responding to brought up

This incident is proven with cuomo, and nowhere near enough for me to call for firing him

I will not be like those on the left that call for the termination of anyone who does something slightly dumb

This is not a big deal other than the hypocrisy of cuomo and company

Slightly dumb I'd be with you. Criminal, like what Cuomo did was, not so much. Even worse he did it in front of his 9 year old daughter. That's setting a great example. What an asshole.

Tucker Carlson threw water on a man, and threatened him with n a tester aunt not a year ago

Did you call for his firing?

I didn’t, nor am I calling for cuomos here

I had no idea that happened. I don't support either of them. There's a difference between making a mistake and criminal action. Fox should've fired that thug too. Nothing anyone says to you are grounds for assault in a civilized society, with very few exceptions like when someone has you at knifepoint and says they're about to stab you. The guy who walked up to Cuomo was an asshole. We're free to be assholes in this country. We're not free to threaten or assault people over them being mean.
edit on 13 8 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Trump offered to pay people to hit protestors at his rally

Are you are calling for his firing as well?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Trump offered to pay people to hit protestors at his rally

Are you are calling for his firing as well?

That was addressed earlier in this thread. Very different circumstances. He didn't encourage people to hit a protestors, he encouraged people to hit someone that was about to assault him by throwing things at him. You're no longer a protestor at that point, you're a criminal engaged in assault. In other words, he called for people to defend him from assault. There's a glaring difference between encouraging people to defend you from assault versus reacting to mean words with threats or physical assault. If you can't see the difference, I can't help you.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant
a reply to: TGunner
My guess is he should've taken less steroids.

..or less sugarcain 😎

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This is classic Carpe Donktum
Fredo: Part 1
YouTube

BWAHAHAHA
F#n hypocrites.
edit on 8 13 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Asking a mob to attack people is not defense

It was a silly comment by trump, as is this one by cuomo

If you want to call for everyone to be fired who has ever threatened to hit a guy being a jerk to them, have fun

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Asking a mob to attack people is not defense

It was a silly comment by trump, as is this one by cuomo

If you want to call for everyone to be fired who has ever threatened to hit a guy being a jerk to them, have fun

I think it's perfectly reasonable for private companies to fire employees who commit crimes, yes. Especially employees with such a public profile that represent the company and embarrass it in such a way. CNN had to insinuate Ana Navarro and Jake Tapper were racists to defend Cuomo's childish, criminal behavior. I'd be pissed if I were Jake Tapper or Ana Navarro. Is Cuomo really worth all that? The decision, of course, is up to the company.

It's up to the American people to fire Trump if they think that silly comment is worth it versus all the good he's done. The decision, of course, is up to the voters.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
🤣🤣🤣🤣🍍

Chris Cuomo Crashed Car into Mercedes While Drag Racing After Booze Party

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo was boozing at his wife’s swanky magazine party in Southampton before he crashed his classic convertible into a parked SUV during a drag race, sources told The Post in the summer of 2016.

“They got him away from the scene fast,” a source said. “Everybody heard it. It was a full-blown drag race.”

Cuomo, brother of Gov. Andrew Cuomo, had just left a party hosted by his wife, Cristina, for Beach magazine at Jue Lan Club on May 28 when he got behind the wheel of his 1969 Pontiac Firebird and pulled up alongside a friend’s 1967 Pontiac ­LeMans, sources said.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
🤣🤣🤣🤣🍍

Chris Cuomo Crashed Car into Mercedes While Drag Racing After Booze Party

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo was boozing at his wife’s swanky magazine party in Southampton before he crashed his classic convertible into a parked SUV during a drag race, sources told The Post in the summer of 2016.

“They got him away from the scene fast,” a source said. “Everybody heard it. It was a full-blown drag race.”

Cuomo, brother of Gov. Andrew Cuomo, had just left a party hosted by his wife, Cristina, for Beach magazine at Jue Lan Club on May 28 when he got behind the wheel of his 1969 Pontiac Firebird and pulled up alongside a friend’s 1967 Pontiac ­LeMans, sources said.

Liberals won't care about that. They still love Ted Kennedy, after all. No matter that drunk driving kills thousands of people every year. At least they weren't shot, ya know, those families should suck it up.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

You’re right

A private company can fire people for any reason they want

The issue is should we be demanding he be fired for using harsh language at a public harasser

I say no

I am sick and tired of all of the claims to fire someone or boycott something over meaningless incidents like this

But if this is how people chose to spend their time, getting outraged and calling for people to be fired, that is their right
edit on 13-8-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
In case it hasn't been mentioned, Chris Cuomo referred to himself as FREDO, in an interview.

Source: nypost.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Cuomo is mentally unstable. RED FLAGG the guy!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

edit on 13-8-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Trump campaign is selling t-shirts of Fredo.

shop.donaldjtrump.com...

edit on 13/8/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Trump campaign is selling t-shirts of Fredo.

shop.donaldjtrump.com...

🤣

"El Fredo !! El Fredo !!"

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The insult has a little nuance, a bit of complexity to it.

The guy is saying the first Governor Cuomo is Sonny Corleone, and the present Governor Cuomo is Michael Corleone and Chris Cuomo is the fumbling brother Fredo Corleone.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I am ashamed of media figures on the 'right" defending this bag of d!cks.

I mean these people can slander Americans and the President 25/8/357 out of the year, Call us racists and what not..
and they soy up?

I thought Hannity was a bro. Sad and low energy.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
well i mean what did that guy expect when he insulted a new yorker? he is from new york right? seemed like a coward throwing bigoted names at someone and getting a response then running away like a little bitch, couldn't even look him in the eyes and kept making weak excuses.

Chris?!? Come now, it's best we keep it anonymous on this site. And he told you he was sorry, the "bigot." You gotta make like Elsa and LIG.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LeoStarchild

Hannity and Bill O'reilly (former FoxNews guy) were talking during a segment of the Hannity radio program. They both said they understand why Chris went off, because both of them have done the same thing when personally confronted by haters from the liberal/left camp. It just wasn't audio or video recorded, apparently.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join