It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN’s Chris Cuomo Threatens Violence After Man Calls Him ‘Fredo’

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Diaspar

It's funny how you guys keep trying to reframe this argument in a way that no one is actually arguing.

I don't see anyone, other than Cuomo, claiming Fredo is a racial slur.

I do however see a lot of people on the Left arguing how ridiculous the Right is getting up in arms over this.

Most people are just laughing their asses off at Fredo, not up in arms.
Twitter #fredo is a hoot right now.

His timeline is hilarious too. All his recent tweets, even ones that happened before this, are in the process of getting ratio'd with people busting his balls.

He's a laughing stock.

Along with everyone defending him. Even those who are pretending they're not defending him (see this thread).

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Reply to UKTruth

Still ignoring my question? Now you've resorted to attempting to change the subject entirely.

Sorry mate, it's not working. I asked a simple question and you have spent several pages doing your utmost not to answer it.

Once more for the dummies:

originally posted by: Kryties

You going to mention the fact Trump has called for violence at his rallies before? Its on video remember. I await your mention of this with eager anticipation that you aren't being hypocritical.

Now, are you going to continue to avoid the question, or are you going to answer it?

edit on 13/8/2019 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Cuomo: "maybe it will all blow over and I'll be ok... maybe I won't be Fredo for the rest of my life..."

(post by UKTruth removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Already mentioned.

We are still to hear your excuse, sorry I menat answer, as to how you acted when Trump offered to pay legal fees for people who punched the rally disrupters..

You really are not going to rescue yourself here - it's check mate. All you can do at this stage is admit you've been hypocritical and take it on the chin. You did make it worse for yourself by calling others hypocrites, but you made your own bed. Take it like a man and move on.

edit on 13/8/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Very petty for a Yale grad and attorney to get in a heated verbal pushing match over being called a fictional character. It's fake outrage because as others have pointed out, this name has been used on CNN a couple of times. He never said a word about it.

He is the definition of white privilege. Got into Yale off the coattails of his father. He has no formal education in journalism yet, amazingly, gets hired by several major networks. Could there possibly be someone more qualified for those jobs? Of course there is but his daddy pulled strings.

The dude should have taken a course in anger management if nothing else.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Already mentioned.

We are still to hear you excuse, sorry I menat answer, as to how you acted when Trump offered to pay legal fees for people who punched the rally disrupters..

So Trump offers to pay the legal fees of attackers at one of his rallies and you want my opinion on that?

Obviously Trump was suggesting aiding the violent attackers. That's self-evident.

What exactly is your point?

You really are not going to rescue yourself here - it's check mate.

You have "checkmated" nothing mate. All you have done is twist yourself in knots trying to not answer my question for several pages and now you've asked some bizarre question related to Trump aiding violent attackers at his rallies (which actually aids my argument).

Honestly Im starting to wonder if you are a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Already mentioned.

We are still to hear you excuse, sorry I menat answer, as to how you acted when Trump offered to pay legal fees for people who punched the rally disrupters..

So Trump offers to pay the legal fees of attackers at one of his rallies and you want my opinion on that?

Obviously Trump was suggesting aiding the violent attackers. That's self-evident.

What exactly is your point?

You really are not going to rescue yourself here - it's check mate.

You have "checkmated" nothing mate. All you have done is twist yourself in knots trying to not answer my question for several pages and now you've asked some bizarre question related to Trump aiding violent attackers at his rallies (which actually aids my argument).

Honestly Im starting to wonder if you are a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

So tell us how you reacted when Trump suggested aiding violence against people throwing stuff at him...
It really was a simple question.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

So tell us how you reacted when Trump suggested aiding violence against people throwing stuff at him...

OK ill answer yours, even though you have twisted yourself into knots avoiding answering mine....

I don't remember. Most likely I raised my eyebrows, cracked my knuckles, got up and made myself a cup of tea. Its a thing I do when I'm posting on the internet see.

Now, are you going to answer my question?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

OK ill answer yours, even though you have twisted yourself into knots avoiding answering mine....

I don't remember. Most likely I raised my eyebrows, cracked my knuckles, got up and made myself a cup of tea. Its a thing I do when I'm posting on the internet see.

Now, are you going to answer my question?

So you think Trump in that instance was 'a man defending himself against idiots' , right?

I've already mentioned what Trump said at his rally several times now and pointed out that I have no real interest in what Cuomo threatened or what Trmp said. I am just laughing at Cuomo because he called Trump thin skinned and has now had a meltdown because he was called Fredo. Most people are just laughing at Fredo....but you brought Trump into the discussion. That was your mistake. You have three options:

1) admit what Trump said was just him defending himself against idiots
2) admit you are a hypocrite
3) pretend you haven't been made to look like an idiot and carry on making an idiot of yourself

You may think there are more options for you now, but they are all just a version of 3.

So far you've persisted with (3), but I think we all know you are most definitely a number 2.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I met firing people for u proven allegations as in sexual assault allegations like oreilly which the person I was responding to brought up

This incident is proven with cuomo, and nowhere near enough for me to call for firing him

I will not be like those on the left that call for the termination of anyone who does something slightly dumb

This is not a big deal other than the hypocrisy of cuomo and company

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

So you think Trump in that instance was 'a man defending himself against idiots' , right?

Nope. That's clearly not what I said. How you can infer that from "raised my eyebrows" is beyond me.

What I actually said was in the previous post:

Obviously Trump was suggesting aiding the violent attackers.

The rest of your post is not worth responding to because it clearly does not deal with what I actually SAID.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Adding to the hilarity here

Cuomo once referred to himself as Fredo in an interview

Cuomo was interviewed by Curtis Sliwa on his AM 970 radio show in January 2010 about whether his brother Andrew might seek the Democratic nomination for governor.
Sliwa said he dubbed the Cuomo family “la Cuomo Nostra.”

“There is a group of people — politicos — who always hint they might run, but not necessarily plunge all the way, and they are members of la Cuomo.”

“Who am I, then, Fredo?” Cuomo asked in response.

“Yes, exactly,” Sliwa said. “So you better be careful that your brother Andrew doesn’t kiss you on both cheeks and then all of a sudden they take you out on the middle of the lake and where’s Chris

nypost.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Clearly has no class.

Sarah Huckabee got ran out of a restaraunt. Didn't cuss up a storm and threaten anyone's lives.

Eric Trump was spit on. Didn't cuss up a storm. Didn't threaten anyone's lives.

This jackhole doesn't like being called Fredo and goes on a steroid rage.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Clearly has no class.

Sarah Huckabee got ran out of a restaraunt. Didn't cuss up a storm and threaten anyone's lives.

And cuomos network encourages and defended the mobs who harassed those republicans

Now when just one person confronts them it’s yerrible according to them and they must threaten violence

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Nope. That's clearly not what I said. How you can infer that from "raised my eyebrows" is beyond me.

The rest of your post is not worth responding to because it clearly does not deal with what I actually SAID.

Option 3.
You chose poorly.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Clearly has no class.

And cuomos network encourages and defended the mobs who harassed those republicans

Now when just one person confronts them it’s yerrible according to them and they must threaten violence

The hypocrisy shown by the media and those defending Fredo is truly stunning.
It does make it more amusing in a way. They know and we know the double standard is as plain as the nose on your face, but the thought of having to admit it is gut wrenching for them.

Personally, I think Cuomo just lost his temper. It happens. No big thing. The Fredo element of it all is just so funny and the media do set themselves up when they show such outrage at others and can't bring themselves to hold their standards when one of their own embarrasses them.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Clearly has no class.

well posted!!

nice summary of comparable events!!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Option 3.
You chose poorly.

Just when I was starting to think you'd lost your marbles, you go and prove it.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join