It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN’s Chris Cuomo Threatens Violence After Man Calls Him ‘Fredo’

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Anna Navarro called don jr Fredo in cuomos own show

Yet cuomo did not get outraged and call her out forbusing a racial slur

Cuomo overreacted in the heat of dealing with a troll

Not a big deal other than his hypocrisy

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Anna Navarro called don jr Fredo in cuomos own show

Yet cuomo did not get outraged and call her out forbusing a racial slur

Cuomo overreacted in the heat of dealing with a troll

Not a big deal other than his hypocrisy

I'm aware, was just pointing out that the hypocrisy if often from both sides...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: UKTruth

You're free to do what you want. I'm just letting you know:

A.) You come across as someone that is still quoting Austin Powers unironically.

AND

B.) You can't think for yourself because you keep repeating the same outdated "jokes" from the same source.

As a personal question, if Trump started referring to all British people as "tea f***ers," would you start referring to yourself and your fellow countrymen in that fashion?

A) Austin Powers was real.
B) Fredo is a new joke. Get with the times.

"tea f***ers" I don't find that very funny, but you are welcome to. It's really ok.

Honestly, I think we should just get back to the Fredo jokes.

edit on 13/8/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That pendulum swings both ways though. Look at all the people that cried over Bill O'Reilly getting fired for numerous cases of sexual harassment now calling for Cuomo's termination (not to mention imprisonment) because he got mad on camera once.

link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
I'm sure no one on the left has ever used the term "Fredo" as a slur, racial or not...

...oh hang on...what's this?

It's amazing sometimes what turns up on Twitter 2 years later...

There's still members in here seriously pretending this isn't hypocrisy? And they say TDS isn't real...

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Nice attempt at trying to hide your hypocrisy. You're busted.

Since when is pointing out that a sentence ending with a question mark is generally called a "question" somehow hypocrisy?

Duuuuuuude. Talk about losing the plot. At least make SOME sense when you're trying to avoid answering questions.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

a reply to: face23785

You guys want to claim living in reality? You guys act like Trump matching Obama's approval numbers at one of his lowest points is a major victory. While at the same time talking about how terrible Obama was as a President.

How does that make sense in any way?

I act like nothing of the sort. I couldn't care less about his approval numbers. Although, considering the constant negative press coverage, even the most thoroughly brainwashed can't deny that's at least a small achievement. Who am I kidding? Sure you can.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

That pendulum swings both ways though. Look at all the people that cried over Bill O'Reilly getting fired for numerous cases of sexual harassment now calling for Cuomo's termination (not to mention imprisonment) because he got mad on camera once.

Anyone calling for cuomo to be fired over this is wrong in my opinion

I also don’t support people losing their job over unproven allegations

But I tend to focus on people with power not anonymous internet people

I see many many people with power calling for or defending harassment of republicans in power

I don’t see the opposite

I see many right leaning people with power saying the guy who confronted cuomo was wrong

I don’t see many people in power on the left condemning the harassers who confront republicans in power

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Nice attempt at trying to hide your hypocrisy. You're busted.

Since when is pointing out that a sentence ending with a question mark is generally called a "question" somehow hypocrisy?

Duuuuuuude. Talk about losing the plot. At least make SOME sense when you're trying to avoid answering questions.

So, apart from your obfustaction, how did you react to Trump offering to pay legal fees for anyone who punched a person at his rally throwing stuff? Did you say he was a 'a man defending himself against idiots'?

Still going to avoid, or are you busy deleting posting history because you're embarrassed about being outed as a hypocrite?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It's funny how you guys keep trying to reframe this argument in a way that no one is actually arguing.

I don't see anyone, other than Cuomo, claiming Fredo is a racial slur.

I do however see a lot of people on the Left arguing how ridiculous the Right is getting up in arms over this.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Anyone calling for cuomo to be fired over this is wrong in my opinion

I also don’t support people losing their job over unproven allegations

But I tend to focus on people with power not anonymous internet people

I see many many people with power calling for or defending harassment of republicans in power

I don’t see the opposite

I see many right leaning people with power saying the guy who confronted cuomo was wrong

I don’t see many people in power on the left condemning the harassers who confront republicans in power

"You will know them by their fruits"

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

It's funny how you guys keep trying to reframe this argument in a way that no one is actually arguing.

I do however see a lot of people on the Left arguing how ridiculous the Right is getting up in arms over this.

Most people are just laughing their asses off at Fredo, not up in arms.
Twitter #fredo is a hoot right now.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I'm usually on board with you but, unproven allegations? It's on video. He made physical threats to the guy. That's a crime in a lot of places. Surely in NYC. I don't support people being fired for much, but for committing crimes, I think that's fine.

ETA: Not that I think he's actually in any danger of losing his job. CNN will stand by their man. Their ratings are bad enough, they can't afford to lose him.
edit on 13 8 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

a reply to: UKTruth

The only way they upset me is that they're not funny and you lot drive them into the ground.

The fact you continue to find them funny leads me to believe that you think Porky's is the best movie of all time.

Wait. Porky's ISN'T the best movie of all time!?!

Well, I guess if you include Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure... Then Porky's would be 2nd. Now I understand.

Don't forget Brewster's Millions, but if anyone admits "the toy" was a good movie you are sure to be labeled a racist.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

His timeline is hilarious too. All his recent tweets, even ones that happened before this, are in the process of getting ratio'd with people busting his balls.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

His timeline is hilarious too. All his recent tweets, even ones that happened before this, are in the process of getting ratio'd with people busting his balls.

Saw that. He didn't really have much credibility, but whatever he did have is ebbing away.
He's a laughing stock.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

So, apart from your obfustaction

No "obfuscation". I asked a simple question and you have twisted yourself into knots trying not to answer it - even going so far as to claim I never asked you a question.

It's beyond pathetic but at least anyone with the ability to comprehend simple English can see what you are trying to do.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Just going to repeat what i actually said first...

I'm sure no one on the left has ever used the term "Fredo" as a slur, racial or not...

And if you see my next response i put...

I'm aware, was just pointing out that the hypocrisy if often from both sides...

I said in my first post on this thread, Cuomo went OTT in response to a nothing comment.
He shouldn't have let himself be triggered like that in public on video with the language or violent threats whether the other guy meant it as a slur, racial or not...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Dusting off this classic...

edit on 13-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

So, apart from your obfustaction

No "obfuscation". I asked a simple question and you have twisted yourself into knots trying not to answer it - even going so far as to claim I never asked you a question.

It's beyond pathetic but at least anyone with the ability to comprehend simple English can see what you are trying to do.

Doesn't matter how much you wriggle.
You claimed 'trumpets' are hypocrites whilst desperately trying to avoid having to admit you attacked Trump for what he said at his rally and now claim Fredo was just 'a man defending himself against idiots'.
You're cooked, sunshine. I've probably cooked you a little too much, but i'll make do with well done this time.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join