It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN’s Chris Cuomo Threatens Violence After Man Calls Him ‘Fredo’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
So some joker walks up to CNN's Chris Cuomo and calls him "Fredo" and Cuomo goes 100% berserk swearing cussing and threatening !!

Wild jealousy on display as Chris gets triggered into the ionosphere 🤣

He automatically was insulted by the name "Fredo" because of the way the character in the old movie The Godfather was apparently portrayed and interpreted by some critics.

I guess Chris thinks of himself as his brother's "underling" 🤣

What a complicated complex eh.

WoW double WoW 🤣

WARNING: unedited-uncensored profanity and vulgarity in the video AND the article !!

CNN’s Chris Cuomo Threatens Violence After Man Calls Him ‘Fredo’: ‘I’ll F*cking Throw You Down These Stairs’

A video has surfaced of CNN’s Chris Cuomo using profanity and threatening violence after an individual referred to him as “Fredo.”
The video, which surfaced Monday evening, shows the CNN anchor flipping out on an individual who referred to him as “Fredo” – a nickname coined by Breitbart News’s John Nolte.

“No. Punk ass bitches on the right call me Fredo. My name is Chris Cuomo. I’m an anchor on CNN,” Cuomo said. “Fredo is from The Godfather. He was the weak brother.”

scene from The Godfather with Fredo and Michael...

+37 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
So two things I want to say about this

1. The idea that calling someone Fredo is an ethnic slur is ludicrous. In fact Ana navarro called don jr Fredo on cuomo s show and he didn’t berate her for using an ethnic slur

2. The left gets big chuckles every time people surround republicans like McConnell or Cruz or tucker and so forth and harass them

Now we see when they get just a small taste of their own medicine they don’t like it

Imagine how cuomo himself would have reacted had one of those republicans acted as he did. He and the other Dems would have had a field day talking about how dangerous those republicans were to threaten violence

Just more double standards from some in the left; they want angry mobs to harass their opponents, but become unhinged if one person confronts them
edit on 12-8-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LMBO! That video is EPIC! (As is the next one, lol).
And his assertion calling someone 'Fredo' is like calling someone the 'N' word in Italy?
Ahhhhh, NO, lol!

He's such an idiot.

edit on 5920Monday201913 by silo13 because: spacing - nothing ever changes

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I'm surprised CNN personalities come out in public without disguising themselves.

They bash the U.S. President, and bash the USA, 24 hours a day, and still roam the streets un-disguised???!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I'm sure it's just some personal issues with chris, maybe don isn't as loving in the sack as he usually is?

As an italian, I can say that chris really isn't one that should be offended, he's a muppet.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm surprised CNN personalities come out in public without disguising themselves.

They bash the U.S. President, and bash the USA, 24 hours a day, and still roam the streets un-disguised???!!!

I'm sure they believe the "internal" narrative that EVERYONE is on their side, everyone buys the same lies/narratives as they portray day to day on the ol propaganda tube.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
well i mean what did that guy expect when he insulted a new yorker? he is from new york right? seemed like a coward throwing bigoted names at someone and getting a response then running away like a little bitch, couldn't even look him in the eyes and kept making weak excuses.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Wasn't Fredo in those Hobbit movies?

I guess he doesn't like those kind of movies.

*shrugs*

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I'm sure they believe the "internal" narrative that EVERYONE is on their side, everyone buys the same lies/narratives as they portray day to day on the ol propaganda tube.

A perfect example today was CNN's Anderson Cooper and his "roundtable" of evil experts. They concluded that Trump's high approval rating is because 42% of Americans are racist, homophobic, sexist, immigrant haters.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Wasn't Fredo in those Hobbit movies?

I guess he doesn't like those kind of movies.

*shrugs*

Man if he got this mad being called Fredo because that’s the name of a loser, imagine how furious he would have been had the guy called him Beto

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
F'in garbage quote crap
edit on 12-8-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

A perfect example today was CNN's Anderson Cooper and his "roundtable" of evil experts. They concluded that Trump's high approval rating is because 42% of Americans are racist, homophobic, sexist, immigrant haters.

And they say that even though the President is most definitely NOT racist NOT homophobic NOT sexist and most definitely NOT anti immigration

(Cue a low IQ leftist to show us how the president opposes ILLEGAL immigration and how he want immigrants to come WITHOUT seeking welfare-like in ALL other countries on earth and saying “see, see, he DOES hate immigrants”)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Try this quote again.

The gist was that it's amazing we went from less than 1 percent of people being "clan" to over 40 percent....blah blah blah.

Hell of a move in just 3 short years....or maybe it's some form of hyperbole? Not from the "journalists" at the esteemed news source that is CNN.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Ol lefty boy needs to cool it, before he gets hurt, They like talking tough, then they cry like a little bitch when someone takes them to task

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Frodo Baggins is some bad FMer, do these people think they are some bad ass? It's like some guy plays a doctor on TV and so they think they are a doctor... Lol give me a break...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
The idea that calling someone Fredo is an ethnic slur is ludicrous.

Completely made up.

What a distasteful POS.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The liberal media is bashing Trump in a coordinated fashion this week, because Biden proved over the weekend (in Iowa) that he's far worse now, than he was the last time he ran for President. They are Literally PANICKING.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I can't wait for Biden to "comment" on this outrage !!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🥳

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Can't wait for Trump to call him Fredo, lol

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Don't know whats worse, Cuomo fancies himself as a player in the mob or that he really is...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join