It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Post Reporting - Jeffrey Epstein hanged with prison bed sheet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Jeff Epstein got that D'Angelo treatment from the wire...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
I find it interesting that this leaked. It's as if they are testing how will the public will accept this story before they use it.

Alphabet agency dude 1 "public not buying it"
Alphabet agency dude 2 "ok, what's next in our playbook?"

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

To me, the strangest part is the medical examiner not being willing to talk.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MRinder

To me, the strangest part is the medical examiner not being willing to talk.

Really?

I honestly think that they're just waiting to get all the information and make suer they get it right first time because its such a high profile case.

That said I also think that if there has been foul play it wouldn't matter because they will just cover it up.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tayton
Unfortunately he could have easily killed himself using the bunk bed. He could have tied it to the upper bed then wound the other around his neck tightly till he passed out, like giving some one the sleeper, then he would remain that way and soon enough the lack of blood to the brain would finish him, wouldn't take long

Still would take about 4 or more minutes. You'd think someone would notice in that time frame. Also, that seems like a long time for a camera malfunction.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

a reply to: Scepticaldem

Huh?

You claimed it was a scientific fact that it was impossible... I merely pointed out that you were completely wrong.

Just settle down!

Just pointing out how I googled what you suggested and it didnt even have a Wikipedia page for it.

Either way, my point stands... it's completely possible and well documented.

I'm not even defending the official story or saying this whole thing isn't suspicious either... Just pointing out that it's not scientifically impossible, as you claimed.

My point was and is that it is not well documented.

If it "well documented" please site a source that says it. You provided a term that cant even be looked up on wikipedia.

What is your motive for trying to deflect looking into the 100s of other people that raped kids?

I will never understand it....

Lolz🤪

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The only conviencing that would work is if you made it impossible to save yourself physically...aside from that there is no f%=* way

easy...little bit of water and soap on the floor with no shoes.....you would have a very difficult time standing up....especially if you are panicked.

Bet they have some form of soap easily available. Any slippery substance would work.

Assuming the cell has a smooth concrete floor.

Just saying. Everybody slips once in a while getting in and out of the shower.
edit on 12-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Huh?

You claimed it was a scientific fact that it was impossible... I merely pointed out that you were completely wrong.

Just settle down!

Just pointing out how I googled what you suggested and it didnt even have a Wikipedia page for it.

I'm not even defending the official story or saying this whole thing isn't suspicious either... Just pointing out that it's not scientifically impossible, as you claimed.

If it "well documented" please site a source that says it. You provided a term that cant even be looked up on wikipedia.

From the wikipedia page of suicide by hanging...

Full suspension is not required; most hanging suicides are done by partial suspension, according to Wyatt et al

What is your motive for trying to deflect looking into the 100s of other people that raped kids?

Yeah, that doesn't even make any sense!

Me calling you out on a internet forum for claiming somethings a fact, when it obviously isn't... has no influence whats so ever on any investigation that may or may not take place concerning the Epstein case.

lol... nice attempt to "deflect" though.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Huh?

Just settle down!

Full suspension is not required; most hanging suicides are done by partial suspension, according to Wyatt et al

Me calling you out on a internet forum for claiming somethings a fact, when it obviously isn't... has no influence whats so ever on any investigation that may or may not take place concerning the Epstein case.

You just sited suicide by hanging as your source....

Lolz🤪

We all know you can commit suicide by hanging yourself. What is being argued is suicide by half hanging. That is what is being disputed.

As to your second thought. I am honestly wondering why you wouldn't want to investigate this obvious pedophile Epstein guy further. What is your motive for deflecting?

Your wikipedia page was garbage. I couldnt even find your half quote reference you cut off mid sentence...
edit on 12-8-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
A six foot tall man hanging himself from a bunk bed is ridiculous. The powers that be are really getting sloppy these days. I guess they have us by the short and curlies and don't really have anything to worry about anymore.

Hey everybody hold on, I am going to try to hang myself from a kitchen chair using a dish towel.... Damn, it didn't work.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
A properly applied choke will put someone to sleep in 3 seconds

- someone who spent 12 years getting and choking people out

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Huh?

Just settle down!

Lolz🤪

We all know you can commit suicide by hanging yourself. What is being argued is suicide by half hanging. That is what is being disputed.

Now we’re just going around in circles... I providing you with a source from Wikipedia that states partial hanging is quite common.

That’s what you were so obsessed about seeing in the first place right? “It can’t be true if I can’t read it on wikipedia”... That’s what you said yeah?

Well there it is!

As to your other question... Your more than free to go and investigate the Epstein case til your little hearts content... As far as I’m concerned, he either off’d Himself (not exactly unheard of for a person in his position), or it was something more sinister... in which case they would of cleaned there tracks up extremely well and you’ll never find out what they were trying to cover up anyway.

It’s a dead end, either way you look at it.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

"I honestly think that they're just waiting to get all the information and make suer they get it right first time because its such a high profile case. "

Information or instructions?
I say instructions.
edit on 8/12/2019 by texas thinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Huh?

Just settle down!

Lolz🤪

Now we’re just going around in circles... I providing you with a source from Wikipedia that states partial hanging is quite common.

That’s what you were so obsessed about seeing in the first place right? “It can’t be true if I can’t read it on wikipedia”... That’s what you said yeah?

Well there it is!

As to your other question... Your more than free to go and investigate the Epstein case til your little hearts content... As far as I’m concerned, he either off’d Himself (not exactly unheard of for a person in his position), or it was something more sinister... in which case they would of cleaned there tracks up extremely well and you’ll never find out what they were trying to cover up anyway.

It’s a dead end, either way you look at it.

I will not let you get away with that. You are not being honest about your terrible sources and how I said Wikimedia was the be all end all of sources. What I said was I COULDNT even find your term "partial hanging" EVEN on wikipedia.

So you are lying about that part

As to part 2 of your rebuttal.
That is what we are doing is debating the nonsense of the official story regarding Epstein. Why are you here again?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
August 12, 2019

THE LATEST: Apparently the first "incident" was not a suicide attempt, but a botched murder attempt on Jeffrey Epstein.

Jeffrey Epstein was concerned for his life after an incident in the jail in late July that sources at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York said was an attempted suicide, said Criminal Defense Attorney David Schoen, who had visited Epstein on Aug. 1, at the facility.
More at: saraacarter.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Read an article somewhere by a guy claiming to have spent time incarcerated in that same prison same wing.

He swears there is no way Epstein could have hung himself as the sheets barely qaulify as sheets .

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Hmm... Who Killed Cock Robbin ' ?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

originally posted by: MRinder
I find it interesting that this leaked. It's as if they are testing how will the public will accept this story before they use it.

Alphabet agency dude 1 "public not buying it"
Alphabet agency dude 2 "ok, what's next in our playbook?"

Alphabet agency dude 1 "in this page the man with the yellow hat comes in and helps the monkey fix the issue
Alphabet agency dude 2 "so we sit and wait for the man with the yellow hat then"

After the report is released, I'm wondering how long it will take for a FOIA request come forward to release the full Coroners report.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
A couple comments...

1. An individual fiber of hemp or sisal is not very strong at all by itself, but weave a number of them together and you have a rope. Point being, you can make something even as simple as paper be pretty strong if it was torn into strips and then woven together.

2. Epstein was a sex freak, addicted to orgasms. He would have known of the practice of "Erotic Asphyxiation", which is done exactly the way the quote in the OP describes; subject kneels down and leans into a rope / strap while pleasuring himself. There have been numerous documented incidents of people dying from this practice when doing it alone. So, I'm sure Epstein knew this, and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn the sick F# was spankin' it when he did it.

I don't like these answers (at all), but unfortunately they are real possibilities.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
A couple comments...

1. An individual fiber of hemp or sisal is not very strong at all by itself, but weave a number of them together and you have a rope. Point being, you can make something even as simple as paper be pretty strong if it was torn into strips and then woven together.

2. Epstein was a sex freak, addicted to orgasms. He would have known of the practice of "Erotic Asphyxiation", which is done exactly the way the quote in the OP describes; subject kneels down and leans into a rope / strap while pleasuring himself. There have been numerous documented incidents of people dying from this practice when doing it alone. So, I'm sure Epstein knew this, and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn the sick F# was spankin' it when he did it.

I don't like these answers (at all), but unfortunately they are real possibilities.

But think about it... in 2008 he pleaded guilty and got the deal. No suicide attempts.
This time in july, he pleaded not guilty and his lawyer even stated that Epstein feared for his own life after the first "attempt".

Doesnt sound like someone wanting to die to me. I think he was psycho enough to think it would all pan out in the end.
But he chose to deal again only this time with the wrong side and he was off'ed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join