It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Post Reporting - Jeffrey Epstein hanged with prison bed sheet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
While I do not believe Epstein is dead, I do have a story of my own, that would corroborate this type of hanging being possible.

20 years ago, I had a bunch of buddies that all lived in a house on the river in West Linn, Oregon. 5 guys lived there. It was a Non-stop party house. One night, after a huge party (that I attended), after everyone went to sleep — one of the roommates hung himself on a hammock. Legs touching the ground and all.

My friends that found him, said ‘His neck was stretched out a lot’. They found him not long after he did it. One thing that doesn’t add up about Epstein’s supposed hanging is — his neck was not stretched out at all, in the pics I’ve seen on the gurney.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Huh?

You claimed it was a scientific fact that it was impossible... I merely pointed out that you were completely wrong.

Just settle down!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He also spoke to Barr a few weeks ago I read. Barr knew him as his father hired him as a professor in the early 70's. I really think that the first time he was saved from death and then had a conversation and come clean on a lot of people. Barr more than likely told a few people and how they would be looking into certain people, it leaked internally and then the job was completed.

Gotti was held there. As was El Chapo. Lots of very high profile people who people wanted dead survived.

Link
edit on Augpm31pmf0000002019-08-12T18:21:32-05:000632 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Hate to say it but self preservation would take over...its ingrained in humans to try to save themselves. No matter how bad you want to die...when its actually happening you will stop it at all costs.

If that were true, Robin Williams wouldn't have been able to hang himself from a door knob like he did.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
If he really did die by hanging himself with a bed sheet, that would seem pretty obvious to two professional Medical Examiners. What else is there after that?

With all the questions already surrounding the extremely unusual death, it begs the question: how long before an eye witness comes forward to quell the cries of conspiracy?

I will start this pool off with my guess: 8/15/19, at a 6:00 PM press conference.

8/16 Friday, 6pm

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I've just been informed on another board that these sheets are actually paper in the area where Epstein was being held
So no cameras, guards told to leave for "maintenance", managed to kneel down and lean forward to strangle himself with paper sheets, cellmate moved (if there was one) visit from William Barr and first suicide in 21yrs at that facility which it seems, is now being played as a breakdown of protocol due to over work and lack of staff which of course will be the topic of an investigation taking the focus away from the actual event
Suspicious? nah

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Why was there a bunkbed in there?

Most correctional facilities are designed standard this way. They can always use the bed if they're desperate for space, but don't have to if there's plenty of other beds.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If they are performing a truly targeted search of specific areas then I would tend to agree.

I have to say it is possible they had already planned these searches and his death prompted them to move faster. But with a case that was going to get this much attention, I struggle to find a reason to delay discovery of any important evidence. That would be a double edge sword at the very least. This is going to get really interesting as time goes by...and really infuriating as our collective suspicions are confirmed - the two tier legal system is real and working perfectly.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Sure were. That is why I created this thread separate from the others to discuss this aspect.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So just a serious of unfortunate events then?
Shame
Max security prison...but without the security clearly

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Huh?

You claimed it was a scientific fact that it was impossible... I merely pointed out that you were completely wrong.

Just settle down!

Not worked up at all bub...
Lolz
🤪

Just pointing out how I googled what you suggested and it didnt even have a Wikipedia page for it.

Maybe you should make it and then site it as evidence?!?!?

Sounds silly enough to work!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Most correctional facilities are designed standard this way. They can always use the bed if they're desperate for space, but don't have to if there's plenty of other beds.

Sure, i understand that. It was more the point why this specific high profile high risk person would be put in a cell on his own with a bunkbed, giving at least the potential opportunity for self-harm, having just recently been removed from suicide watch (and we still don't why, who, how etc JE was removed from suicide watch either).

Doesn't add up to me.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

Sure, i understand that. It was more the point why this specific high profile high risk person would be put in a cell on his own with a bunkbed, giving at least the potential opportunity for self-harm, having just recently been removed from suicide watch (and we still don't why, who, how etc JE was removed from suicide watch either).

Doesn't add up to me.

Lester holt reported tonight that Epsteins cellmate was removed hours before his death. Prison policy is never to have someone in a cell alone for just this reason.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

Doesn't add up to me.

Lester holt reported tonight that Epsteins cellmate was removed hours before his death. Prison policy is never to have someone in a cell alone for just this reason.

Yes, i forgot to add this to my "doesn't add up" list

Thanks

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

In my opinion, you can NEVER underestimate the incompetency of government employees.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

In my opinion, you can NEVER underestimate the incompetency of government employees.

As my History teacher once said "everything can be placed in 2 categories; cock-up or conspiracy"
(that was many many many moons ago btw)

Sounds like you're going with former (cock-up (and correct me if i'm wrong))
I'm still going with the latter...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Huh?

Just settle down!

Just pointing out how I googled what you suggested and it didnt even have a Wikipedia page for it.

Either way, my point stands... it's completely possible and well documented.

I'm not even defending the official story or saying this whole thing isn't suspicious either... Just pointing out that it's not scientifically impossible, as you claimed.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Doesn't add up to me.

Could be they are all double bunk cells.

Anyway, this whole thing is a shady as it gets, and if anyone is buying it..I have a bridge for sale.
edit on 12-8-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Hate to say it but self preservation would take over...its ingrained in humans to try to save themselves. No matter how bad you want to die...when its actually happening you will stop it at all costs.

That's right. A friend from High school jumped off the Golden Gate bridge. He survived. He said he new it was a mistake the second he let go.

Epstein would have stood up within seconds, unless his neck broke. That will probably be the next lie

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I find it interesting that this leaked. It's as if they are testing how will the public will accept this story before they use it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join