It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Post Reporting - Jeffrey Epstein hanged with prison bed sheet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Unfortunately he could have easily killed himself using the bunk bed. He could have tied it to the upper bed then wound the other around his neck tightly till he passed out, like giving some one the sleeper, then he would remain that way and soon enough the lack of blood to the brain would finish him, wouldn't take long

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Why is the medical examiner still so confused, if this were a run-of-the-mill suicide by bed sheet?

link   
His cell mate was removed several hours before his ‘suicide’. I’m fairly convinced he didn’t die. a reply to: Diaspar

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Was there a toxicological report released...cause I sure could see it being possible if in the right state of mind. Aside from that you can try it yourself...get in a pool and try to drown...hell try to breathe underwater. Your body wont do it no matter how hard you try.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why is the medical examiner still so confused, if this were a run-of-the-mill suicide by bed sheet?

Honestly I think its more a case that the ME wants to be sure.

Truth is if any foul play is uncovered it would be covered up anyway

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

According to a former inmate the sheets are so thin they wouldn't hold his weight and killing yourself in there would be "an impossibility".

There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himself, a former NYC jail inmate says
edit on 8 12 2019 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

According to a former inmate the sheets are so thin they wouldn't hold his weight and killing yourself in there would be "an impossibility".

I posted this on another thread but its something I have been thinking about....

So I know of a unit that existed within the US Military called "Red-Cell" they were actually mostly ex Team Six guys who would test government faculties security. This team really did exist, they would clandestinely enter into various facilities to test out the security.

with the camera's off and the guards not doing the required 30 minute checks is it really so hard to believe that a team such as this could enter into the prison, kill him and escape.

Highly unlikely but could be a interring point of discussion.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: underpass61

I posted this on another thread but its something I have been thinking about....

So I know of a unit that existed within the US Military called "Red-Cell" they were actually mostly ex Team Six guys who would test government faculties security. This team really did exist, they would clandestinely enter into various facilities to test out the security.

with the camera's off and the guards not doing the required 30 minute checks is it really so hard to believe that a team such as this could enter into the prison, kill him and escape.

Highly unlikely but could be a interring point of discussion.

This guy had at least 100 million cash to bail out and the judge said no chance.

I have seen enough bond, mission impossibles, and bank heist movies to believe $100,000,000 could get you out of a NYC run jail pretty easily!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Epstein's Cell's Bed Sheets were made out of PAPER ............

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Second sources confirming a cell phone was playing Epstein's favorite big band "swing" songs and the cell number was traced back to Jusse Smollett !! 😁

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

I suppose but all am saying is that we know that there exist units at the disposal of the American government that have the capability to covertly enter a government facility. Is it possible that one such unit was used to kill this man, make it look like a hanging and get out again.

No cameras, no cell mate, in the middle of the night with no guards doing the checks they should be doing.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If he really did die by hanging himself with a bed sheet, that would seem pretty obvious to two professional Medical Examiners. What else is there after that?

With all the questions already surrounding the extremely unusual death, it begs the question: how long before an eye witness comes forward to quell the cries of conspiracy?

I will start this pool off with my guess: 8/15/19, at a 6:00 PM press conference.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Quite untrue. At my job a little girl killed herself by leaning on the bowtie of her teddie bear.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: RickyD
Hate to say it but self preservation would take over...its ingrained in humans to try to save themselves. No matter how bad you want to die...when its actually happening you will stop it at all costs.

If he was able to put his feet down he would have. It is a proven scientific fact

Well actually, out of curiosity I just googled it and found the phrase 'partial hanging', which basically just means hanging well touching a solid surface... Apparently it's very possible and actually quite common in prisons and psychiatric hospitals where high hanging fixtures are delibrity absent to prevent suicide attempts.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

No post-mortem info released. The Medical Examiner won't even confirm that it's Jeffrey Epstein.

It seems like someone asked him to LIE, and he won't do it. (An M.E. with integrity!)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Scepticaldem

I suppose but all am saying is that we know that there exist units at the disposal of the American government that have the capability to covertly enter a government facility. Is it possible that one such unit was used to kill this man, make it look like a hanging and get out again.

No cameras, no cell mate, in the middle of the night with no guards doing the checks they should be doing.

Whether he escaped or was killed he didnt kill himself.

Every bit of news I am watching tonight is already making excuses for why the jail was understaffed. They have gone from checking on him every 30 minutes to now maybe not checking on him for 4-5 hours.

As I stated before, I dont think with the right amount of cash it would be hard to do anything in a facility run by nyc government.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Since the Feds arrived at Epstein's Island today, and started looking in SPECIFIC PLACES on, around, and under the island, that's another indication that Epstein was taken into protective custody, and is now singing like a bird.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
One of the wildest possibilities is that the guy in that cell may not have been Epstein. Maybe the person they arrested coming off that plain in Teterboro NJ wasn’t Epstein.

That's one hell of a conspiracy theory!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: RickyD
Hate to say it but self preservation would take over...its ingrained in humans to try to save themselves. No matter how bad you want to die...when its actually happening you will stop it at all costs.

If he was able to put his feet down he would have. It is a proven scientific fact

Well actually, out of curiosity I just googled it and found the phrase 'partial hanging', which basically just means hanging well touching a solid surface... Apparently it's very possible and actually quite common in prisons and psychiatric hospitals where high hanging fixtures are delibrity absent to prevent suicide attempts.

Well I googled "partial hanging". Everyone else do it so I dont have to defend my position against this bot.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Were the narrative messed up was hanging himself. If he had cardiac arrest, or even if another prisoner got to him and killed him for being a dirtbag it might be buy able.

This is a guy who sold young children to some of the most famous and influential people in the world over the course of 30 years. He gets popped now, at his age, and he hangs himself? I am simply not buying it. He is a narcissist on a grand level. He still would have been holding out hope that he might get out. That is how those people are. They do not just 'give up'.

Nothing to threaten him with either. No wife. No kids. Only him and his semi-secrets.

Could he have been killed? Yes. Did he kill himself? No way...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join