It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Post Reporting - Jeffrey Epstein hanged with prison bed sheet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Link

Jeffrey Epstein was found hanging in his Lower Manhattan jail cell with a bedsheet wrapped around his neck and secured to the top of a bunk bed, The Post has learned. The convicted pedophile, who was 6 feet tall, apparently killed himself by kneeling toward the floor and strangling himself with the makeshift noose, a law enforcement source said Monday.

So the rest of the story is slowing coming out or at least what they want the masses to believe. Now, what is crazy is he supposedly tried this 2 weeks ago. I would assume it was the same way. So why would he still have the same bed sheets if he had tried to kill himself? I know I have read as well as heard that the uniforms and bedding given to them was not 'thick' enough to be used to kill oneself.

So with this and the autopsy I see this vanishing as fast as those 3 mass shootings in the news cycle.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

ANY Pictures of the Alleged " Bed Sheet " Hanging from the Prison Cells Ceiling AFTER he was Found ? I Bet not , this Story is a TOTAL LIE .

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hate to say it but self preservation would take over...its ingrained in humans to try to save themselves. No matter how bad you want to die...when its actually happening you will stop it at all costs.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Why was there a bunkbed in there?
Was he in a cell with someone else (and cell mate not there overnight / in the early morning?)
Why wasn't he in a single cell, with a single bed?
Surely he would have to have a cell mate in a cell with a bunkbed so this couldn't happen!?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Hate to say it but self preservation would take over...its ingrained in humans to try to save themselves. No matter how bad you want to die...when its actually happening you will stop it at all costs.

This!

If he was able to put his feet down he would have. It is a proven scientific fact

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Link

Jeffrey Epstein was found hanging in his Lower Manhattan jail cell with a bedsheet wrapped around his neck and secured to the top of a bunk bed, The Post has learned. The convicted pedophile, who was 6 feet tall, apparently killed himself by kneeling toward the floor and strangling himself with the makeshift noose, a law enforcement source said Monday.

So the rest of the story is slowing coming out or at least what they want the masses to believe. Now, what is crazy is he supposedly tried this 2 weeks ago. I would assume it was the same way. So why would he still have the same bed sheets if he had tried to kill himself? I know I have read as well as heard that the uniforms and bedding given to them was not 'thick' enough to be used to kill oneself.

So with this and the autopsy I see this vanishing as fast as those 3 mass shootings in the news cycle.

Source is garbage as well.

They site an unnamed law enforcment source. Then go on with speculation.....

Lolz🤪

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The will to survive, even amidst the most intense thoughts of suicide, is overwhelming. All he had to do was stand up or lean back a little to relieve the pressure on his throat. I find it very hard to believe that he just "leaned into it" and stayed there. How much of his body weight would have been supported by his neck if his feet and/or knees were on the floor? I suppose if he body was limp there would have been no support even if he was touching the ground, but getting to that point using sheer will is hard to imagine.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Jesus..ok so notorious El Chapo in Mexico is recorded jail breaking !

Most important figure in say a century Epstein, not only manages to hang himself with bed sheets that cannot and will not kill a person.

But believe us we dont have any cameras on said event. But we have this all covered...

Now tell me exactly who are the conspiracy theorists again?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This begs a few questions..

Did he have a cell mate at the time?

If not why the bunk bed?

If so where was the cell mate at the time ?

Where is the video?

If no video is available, why?

And why did they take him off suicide watch?

If he requested being taken off suicide watch, why?

So many loose ends and unanswered questions..

Sigh

Respectfully,
~meathead

Edited to add, I apologize, diasper beat me to many of my questions, I opened the page and started my reply, but layna needed to go out and I didn't finish my reply until I got back
edit on 12-8-2019 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hang on a minute this can't be right, Jeffry Epstein was 6ft tall, how high are these bunks that he was able to hang himself from it. Think about it, he would probably have needed a hight of at least 7.5ft to effectively hang himself.

That doesn't quite add up to me.

And again, if this guy was known to be at risk of committing suicide then why have him in a cell where it was possible to hang. Actually I would think that most prison cells would be designed with measures to reduce the opportunity for an image to hang himself.

So either this story us utter BS (which honestly I suspect to be the case) or the entire hanging story is false (also possible)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Yeah , Unless SOMEONE Convinces you Otherwise.........

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Jails are about housing the most prisoners in the smallest space. Even if a prisoner needs to be housed alone, the cell will have been built for max occupancy.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

ANY Pictures of the Alleged " Bed Sheet " Hanging from the Prison Cells Ceiling AFTER he was Found ? I Bet not , this Story is a TOTAL LIE .

Do you really think they would publish pictures of a hanged prisoner in a western publication? Or any evidence left behind?

What good would that do? The MSM controls the narrative of the what/when/where/how. Our role is to gobble it up and accept it as truth. Do not think for yourself, and just accept that he comitted suicide. Nevermind the fact that Epstein reportedly was in good health and spirit, and working on his defense 10+ hours every day. Let go of your suspicions that a suicidal man would arduously be at work on his defense while desperately trying to commit suicide.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

People have been known to hang themselves from door knobs.. just wondering if his bed sheet print was of little red scarves..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The only conviencing that would work is if you made it impossible to save yourself physically...aside from that there is no f%=* way

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
This begs a few questions..

Did he have a cell mate at the time?

If not why the bunk bed?

If so where was the cell mate at the time ?

Where is the video?

If no video is available, why?

And why did they take him off suicide watch?

If he requested being taken off suicide watch, why?

So many loose ends and unanswered questions..

Sigh

Respectfully,
~meathead

Edited to add, I apologize, diasper beat me to many of my questions, I opened the page and started my reply, but layna needed to go out and I didn't finish my reply until I got back

Story gets crazier...

His cellmate was released the day before. It is prison policy to have at least 2 inmates per cell, no matter what. Epstiens lawyers visited him 2 hours after his cellmate was released. "Dead" hours later. No witnesses.

On bed sheets designed not to be able to hold a body due to suicide issues, on a 4'6" tall bunkbed....

Lolz🤪

All I have said can be seen reported by lester holt on nbc nightly news as we speak

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

The REAL DOPE on the Epstein Death ........

tv.infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

People have been known to hang themselves from door knobs..

True.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I thought he was in a single cell this time around? A single cell with no barred windows a solid concrete bed and only a mattress no sheets? No shoeslaces belts or anything else he could hang himself with? With cameras inside the cell?
I recall he did have a cell mate prior to his previous "suicide" attempt but I was certain he was in a solitary cell this time around.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I believe Robin Williams didn't try to save himself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join