It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Investigators Raid Epstein’s 'Pedophile Island'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Clearly, Trump is not one of "Them"

Do you imagine this is one reason why The FBI
and Christopher Steele were desperate to keep
him out of office?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I sure hope they brought dogs that are trained to find human remains, i bet there are a couple of skeletons lying around.

Get the dogs in there!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

I sure hope they brought dogs that are trained to find human remains, i bet there are a couple of skeletons lying around.

Get the dogs in there!!!

I honestly don't expect them to find any remains. It's an island. It seems to me it would be much safer to dispose of the bodies at sea, at night.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
One victim did claim that she fled and swam out to sea,
then Ghislain chased her and brought her back.

Doubt there are bodies close by, still wondering
what the scuba divers were looking for.

gooogle search is making it really hard to find these
things, wonder why they would try to do that?

edit on 13-8-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
More video of FBI arrival in boats.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: solve

Get the dogs in there!!!

I honestly don't expect them to find any remains. It's an island. It seems to me it would be much safer to dispose of the bodies at sea, at night.

Unless they were confident it would never come to this, and with time, people get lazy, they make mistakes.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Full exchange was even better. I bet it won't get nearly as much attention:

QUESTION: Do you really think the Clintons are involved in Jeffrey Epstein's death?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: I have no idea. I know he was on his plane 27 times and he said he was on the plane 4 times. But when they checked the plane logs, Bill Clinton who was a very good friend of Epstein, he was on the plane about 27 or 28 times. So why did he say four times? And then the question you have to ask is did Bill Clinton go to the island? Because Epstein had an island that was not a good place, as I understand it. And I was never there, but you have to ask, did Bill Clinton go to the island. That's the question. If you find that out, you're going to know a lot. Thank you very much, everybody. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Great thank you for posting, your right way better.

I have had a lot of trouble in the last few days
with Google search.They seem to be moving search results
around as quickly as they pop up. Using Duck Go is great but
sometimes that does not pull what you need.

The MSM is working overtime to keep Bill and Jeffrey separated.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I don’t know if anyone said this but I’ve been thinking about it for a while .

Epstein’s girlfriend said there were cameras everywhere and he kept the footage .

I wonder if he had a dead man switch and will be learning a lot in the coming week .

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Epstein’s girlfriend said there were cameras everywhere and he kept the footage .

This was likely true, and part of his black mail system.

Imo of course.

Nick Bryant: That book is a template for what’s happening now and how high up it goes. A major parallel between the two stories is that Lawrence King, who was one of the primary pimps of this pedophile network I wrote about, and Jeffrey Epstein, they were both flying children interstate, and they had both done it with impunity for a number of years. In both instances you have officials who were unwilling to back down. In Epstein, you had the Palm Beach Police Department that was unwilling to back down, and in Lawrence King, you had the Nebraska Senate that was unwilling to back down. Epstein had an island, and I’m sure he had these parties also at his place in Manhattan and elsewhere, and there were hidden cameras.

www.vanityfair.com...

There is this link -CAUTION may contain disturbing images.
cloverchronicle.com... ey-epsteins-private-island/

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Why is it they here we are talking about Trafficking, deep states, colussion, underwater entrances, spy movies, hidden cameras, disappearing evidence, corrupt 3 letter organizations and all kinds of other "more than meets the eyes" things and yet we act as if what the flight logs state is the gospel. As if there is no way they could be faked or flights not logged at all. If it says Clinton or anyone else was there 27 times, I guarantee they were there 10 times that amount.

The type of thing this guy and his people were doing isn't something you passively take part in. It was sick, twisted behavior that usually isn't just an occasional thing that you take part in on the holidays. They were probably there every weekend.
edit on 13-8-2019 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2019 by awhispersecho because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Seems the FBI could care less about being filmed by a drone.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Wow you literally just explained what I have been saying for years now. There is actually a video on YouTube I came across a while back about the cult meetings and Hillary being a part of them and through all the research I have done George Soros has ties to it all! a reply to: SouthernGift

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This all keeps reminding me of the movie Hostel. The worlds elite and rich taking part in sick desires because their money can get them whatever they want. a reply to: awhispersecho

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
LSJ Island along with his other properties were likely sanitized long ago. The day of arrest the Feds should have done a simultaneous raid on all of his properties including Zorro Ranch and his apartment studio in Paris to have any hope of finding any incriminating evidence.

Epstein was part of a Brownstone Operation who procurred via his slave handlers young girls to compromise (blackmail) high level people while providing young girls to their sick twisted pedo fantasyland. It started back in the early 70s with Roy Cohn. Epstein was like a modern day pirate on the high seas; pillage & plunder for the evil wealthy aristocrats and take a share of the spoils... boat loads of cash and young girls/boys.

This whole Epstein conspiracy saga is far bigger than people can imagine if one doesn't do his/her research. Meaning ignore the daily dose of msm.

Video footage of Epstein’s NM Zorro Ranch Property. No Feds, no cops, no police tape, no guards, NOBODY.
The video is not that great (a 10 yr old could do better) but it's the first I've seen of the grounds.

Anyone wanting to know more on Epstein or where to start I recommend listening to this Youtube channel. She will blow your mind. She provides a wealth of research/source links.

Amazing Polly

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

He had a girlfriend? I thought he only wanted teens?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
How is it that in a world that contains Jimmy saville and Jeffrey Epstein, each with deep ties to media, royalty and power and each ball's deep in pedo trafficking and molestation. How could it be that anyone with two brain cells to rub together can't see we're governed by satanic powers on the highest level. I dont mean literally satanic, but in the sense of these peoples beliefs

You have to be so detached from reality it isn't funny.

The conversation needs to switch from do you believe it? If to hw do we extract these wretches from power?
edit on 13-8-2019 by canuckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Camouflage ?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Tim pool had a video on this he showed an image where some of the computers on a desk were missing interesting.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He meant the madam, Ghislaine Maxwell. Daughter of Robert Maxwell, the guy who fell off a boat...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join