It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone Needs to Condemn China over Hong Kong Right Now!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

why? did we make Iraq or lybia a state of the USA? I missed that can you link to it??

Is it really that hard for you to understand? Nothing to do with making Iraq and Libya a state of the USA! It's about the innocent deaths caused by those illegal invasions.

My point was quite clear, which you failed to understand! The person I was responding to said "condemn chinese people" You cannot blame an entire population for the bad things governments do. Thats why I said what I said.

Please read begore you post!

like republican voters you hate so much?

LOL what the hell are you talking about! I am not Even American! Sigh!

is Yemen a state? link please?

Jesus! When did I say Yemen was a state! Please read posts before you jump on your ignorant and arragont horse!

unlless they are republicans right??

It official! You have made yourself look a bit stupid with your post! Give up before you dig a bigger hole!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I have seen news videos of these called protestors attacking peaceful bystanders and even tourists. Taking over Education institutions you can clear tell this a well organized protest movement and coordination agaisnt China.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Where did I say "condemn the Chinese PEOPLE"?

Quote it.

(Edit to be nicer since I realized this guy is ignorant)
edit on 10/12/2019 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
I have seen news videos of these called protestors attacking peaceful bystanders and even tourists. Taking over Education institutions you can clear tell this a well organized protest movement and coordination agaisnt China.

Link all these videos please.

Must be easy since it's so widespread like you claim.

I can clearly tell you are not truthful.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I didn't say "all Chinese people should be condemned", wtf.

You put that strawman in my mouth.

Don't project BS onto me. I have nothing to do with whatever you think.

I criticize the USA all the time, I have the right to criticize China too.

Get real man...

Quote from your OP

Please CONDEMN China people!!!

I rest my case!

You need to LEARN ENGLISH before you talk crap.

"Please condemn China people", in English, means that I'm asking "people" (at ATS) to condemn China.

If I were asking others to condemn China's people, I would have added an apostrophe and an S to the end of the word China making it possessive.

What I said was obvious to those who actually know this language.

You completely misread it.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Ah here we go again with this peaceful protestors nonsense. Are you basically believing everything what the MSM is showing you about the Hong Kong protestors?

The same MSM that lied about the Libyan and Syrian protestors to.

And videos being shown by CNN, FOX News about the protestors must be so truthful right?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I think even China's own gov knows whose behind the Hong Kong Protest and whose paying them. America should have a history on supporting such protest movements and funding them, while claiming that they stand with the people, Look how well that turned out well for Libya.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Get real man...

Quote from your OP

I rest my case!

"Please condemn China people", in English, means that I'm asking "people" (at ATS) to condemn China.

If I were asking others to condemn China's people, I would have added an apostrophe and an S to the end of the word China making it possessive.

Then why not say condemn the chinese government, instead of saying condemn China?

For example. If France's government done something bad, I eould not say condemn France. I would say condemn France's government.

That way it foes not sound like you are condemning the whole country.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Ah here we go again with this peaceful protestors nonsense. Are you basically believing everything what the MSM is showing you about the Hong Kong protestors?

The same MSM that lied about the Libyan and Syrian protestors to.

And videos being shown by CNN, FOX News about the protestors must be so truthful right?

I don't really watch the MSM because it's manipulative BS.

I might read an article of interest every few days, like the new research on Phi and animal skulls. That was interesting to me.

I don't think the MSM here even cares about Hong Kong, I haven't really seen them make a big deal of it.

I condemn China of my own common sense as I believe they are psychopathic totalitarians even worse than my own horrible Govt which is saying a lot about how screwed up China is.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It was implicit in my writing that I was asking others to condemn the Chinese government and it's policies.

I don't need to be specific because only an idiot would criticize a billion innocent people for some lunatic decisions their overlords made.

You cannot blame the slave for the actions of his master.

If anyone actually thinks that way I likely wouldn't take them seriously.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

so everyone has to speak like you

and I'm stupid?? maybe

but atleast I learn and guess what I never do

talk crap about other #@%^ -hole countires.

nope I don't tell brits your are stupid for brexit, or not stupid for brexit

Don't tell the Duch their dykes are leaking

I don't tell the swedes their women are being raped by invaders.

maybe it's becaue I don't care

or maybe I'm tolerant enough to let others have an opinion other than my own.

and hey I never insulted anyones abilities.

maybe I should just be like you and laugh cause YOU don't understand english

but then I would be like YOU.

Nah I will allow you to spew what ever you wish, I'm also willing to fight to the death to allow you to speak

what are you willing to die for?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I think even China's own gov knows whose behind the Hong Kong Protest and whose paying them. America should have a history on supporting such protest movements and funding them, while claiming that they stand with the people, Look how well that turned out well for Libya.

China is the cause of the protest.

They wanted to imprison people for criticizing their Govt. That's why the extradition law freaked them out.

China needs to stop blaming America for their own flaws.

If China was so great no amount of USA CIA intervention could convince anyone to protest, they'd be too happy with their Govt to criticize it.

Face it, the people were ready to complain already. That's because China's govt sucks even worse than America's.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

so everyone has to speak like you

and I'm stupid?? maybe

but atleast I learn and guess what I never do

talk crap about other #@%^ -hole countires.

nope I don't tell brits your are stupid for brexit, or not stupid for brexit

Don't tell the Duch their dykes are leaking

I don't tell the swedes their women are being raped by invaders.

maybe it's becaue I don't care

or maybe I'm tolerant enough to let others have an opinion other than my own.

and hey I never insulted anyones abilities.

maybe I should just be like you and laugh cause YOU don't understand english

but then I would be like YOU.

Nah I will allow you to spew what ever you wish, I'm also willing to fight to the death to allow you to speak

what are you willing to die for?

What are you talking about! lololol all I said is condemn the government's and not the not the people Why are you acting like I said condemn everyone from certain countries.

You went into some ridiculous rant that had nothing to do with what I said!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

China is the cause of the protest.

They wanted to imprison people for criticizing their Govt. That's why the extradition law freaked them out.

China needs to stop blaming America for their own flaws.

If China was so great no amount of USA CIA intervention could convince anyone to protest, they'd be too happy with their Govt to criticize it.

Face it, the people were ready to complain already. That's because China's govt sucks even worse than America's.

How does it suck worse? Yeah, China's government, I am no fan off, but some western countries governments are bad, in different ways. Sorry, but my countries government, and Americas government, have been responsible for illegal invasions, millions of innocent people being killed, and all this in the last two decades alone!

I am not saying who's worse. Thdy are as bad as eachother in my eyes, but at least I see it!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Jay, in China their Govt is so childishly strict and superstitious.

Get this, in video games it's illegal to depict a flaming skull (like Ghost Rider).

They are literally ruining entertainment by making all these dumb censorship rules.

It goes way beyond censoring govt criticism. I am talking about a fictional comic book cartoon character here. It's a flaming skull big freaking deal, it's not even real or has anything to do with govt.

Their stance is that they want to promote a more wholesome society with fire breathing dragons instead of ghosts on motorcycles. It's dumb and hypocritical.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Jay, in China their Govt is so childishly strict and superstitious.

Get this, in video games it's illegal to depict a flaming skull (like Ghost Rider).

They are literally ruining entertainment by making all these dumb censorship rules.

It goes way beyond censoring govt criticism. I am talking about a fictional comic book cartoon character here. It's a flaming skull big freaking deal, it's not even real or has anything to do with govt.

Their stance is that they want to promote a more wholesome society with fire breathing dragons instead of ghosts on motorcycles. It's dumb and hypocritical.

So, that's your argument? That's worse than millions of men, women and children killed in pointless invasions caused by the west?

Oh, I lived in China for three years teaching English in Beijing. I could by and play games in China.

As censorship goes, it is bad in China! I know that first hand. And I also know their government has done very bad, horrible things.

But I am not the type of person to turn around and say " Oh well, it's bad, but that other countries government is worse"

They are all bloody bad! Sociopaths who do not give a crap about anyone, yes, that's including your country too!

So stop this BS of saying things like their government are more worse than ours.

Look at the bigger picture!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Get real man...

Quote from your OP

I rest my case!

Not going to happen til US mafia is gone. The only way to get rid of China is get rid of US. That is fact. Jesus doesn't approve what Americans are doing. No one wants to repeat Opium wars. British are not saviours even though they kind of let Canada off the hook for awhile. Still and still if China start following orders to a white guy everyone will be fking pissed off because nobody, nobody wants China to either be an alliance with rich white folks or a puppet state like the Mongol Invasion. Only Chinese can deal with Chinese. Moron. Read History and use it as advantage, this is 21st century not 18th century. China had been a neutral zone for a lot of ancient civilizations and remain so. The Greeks ran there, Indians ran(buddhism) to China, Romans even ran to China after losing the war against Parthia. China is helping out Africa now, when US starts to need China for help in 2008 financial crisis, don't complain when you have already started the trade war and pissed off China.

Not even Russia going to come help because they ain't following for fake democracy under puppet regime changes since WW2.
edit on 12-10-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

If I was in China and posted the anti-govt rants I post here on ATS, they would have arrested me for treason.

Here in the USA we call that "free speech".

The reason our govt is better than China's is twofold, first of all our constitution is much stronger at protecting individual liberty (a concept foreign to all communists), and secondly we have a "controlled power struggle" that keeps our powerful elites struggling against each other preventing them from having too much time to oppress others.

Of course every govt in history suffered from corruption and abuses.

It's just that abuse is much more common and systematic in some govts.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

If I was in China and posted the anti-govt rants I post here on ATS, they would have arrested me for treason.

Here in the USA we call that "free speech".

The reason our govt is better than China's is twofold, first of all our constitution is much stronger at protecting individual liberty (a concept foreign to all communists), and secondly we have a "controlled power struggle" that keeps our powerful elites struggling against each other preventing them from having too much time to oppress others.

Of course every govt in history suffered from corruption and abuses.

It's just that abuse is much more common and systematic in some govts.

Ah now we are seeing it! People like you have something in common. One, you actually think you are free, and second, you are always looking at other countries and saying "their government worse than ours" to somehow justify what you are saying!

Has China been responsible for the deaths of mlions of innocent men, women and children in the last two decades due to pointless and illegal invasions in Iraq and Libya? Has China been responsible for the millions of innocent people's deaths in Yemen?

No, they are not responsible! I did not say the above to somehow prove your givernment is worse than China's. I wrote that so you know that most , if not all governments do terrible things! Yes, even yours.

So instead of trying to figure out which government is worse, why don't you look at the big picture and realise that most governments are run by sociopaths who do not care about you, or your family!

But they do care about weak minded people. They need weak minded and patriotic people to justify the horrible things they do!

They are all bad!

The truth is,

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Everyone Needs to Condemn China over Hong Kong Right Now!!

I take orders from just one person: ME.

Hong Kong is one of the most beautiful amazing Free cities in the world!

one of.

These are our brothers and sisters!

do you have friends there? family perhaps?
everyone on this planet is our brother and sister. people living in China included.

You may take your Freedom for granted, but in Hong Kong they are Singing the US National Anthem and Waving our Flag. They're more American than we are right now!

oh boy. singing and waving got you by the balls.
what if there are agents orchestrating those events, trying to make you feel exactly that way, so when the time comes, you and many more Americans will support starting yet another conflict that may end up with pissing off China, A LOT?

Where is the rest of the world? Where is the UN? NATO? ANZAC?
What the Hell!

yeah, I wonder where was everyone when the mighty USA invaded country after country. someone should kick those American assess long time ago.

This is the one conflict where fighting for something we believe in matters.
The ONE time we'd actually do the RIGHT thing.
The ONE time we'd be the Good Guys!!

the right thing is to stop being a trigger-happy moron, sticking his fingers into every situation around the globe.
at least Trump seems to get it.

And everyone's a coward.
America is only interested in invading nations illegally and being the bad guy.
I'm so ashamed to be a witness to this.

USA is only interested in picking up fights it's sure to win, just like every bully.

I'm so pissed and I'm in tears because I just know in my Heart that America doesn't mean anything anymore.

Hearing them sing that song and hold our flag like that.
Dammit!

are you equally hartbroken when people around the globe die because of the mighty USA? or do they have to sing first?

If I was President I would have moved the Marines in last week.
I'd mobilize everything we have to come support Freedom!

luckily, you're not.

I'm with you guys, sorry no one else is.

who says we don't?
we just don't go full drama while at it, it serves no purpose and actually harms any reasonable discussion.

calm down.
edit on 13/10/2019 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join