It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghislaine Maxwell Deadpool

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
www.cbsnews.com...

Now that Epstein is out of the picture, how long do you figure Ghislaine has left?

My money’s on her being arrested by Halloween, dead by thanksgiving.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: scolai
www.cbsnews.com...

Now that Epstein is out of the picture, how long do you figure Ghislaine has left?

My money’s on her being arrested by Halloween, dead by thanksgiving.

I think she is more likely to make a deal with the devil... just my hunch. I think she lives.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: scolai

Plane crash, over water, so unable to retrieve the body.

By the weekend, latest.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I would say that if Epstein is actually dead then Ghislaine Maxwell was dead before he was

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
How do we know she isn't dead already? She's been missing for a while hasn't she? I thought her lawyers were even claiming they didn't know where she was.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well, there's this ... From The Telegraph.

Here are the first few paragraphs. The rest is behind a paywall, so no need to bother clicking.

Ghislaine Maxwell told friends she planned to 'disappear' as Jeffrey Epstein case 'raised its ugly head'

The British socialite at the centre of the Jeffrey Epstein sex scandal told friends in recent weeks that she planned to “totally disappear”.

Ghislaine Maxwell said she was "knocked for six" after lurid allegations resurfaced about her dealings with the paedophile billionaire, a source told the Telegraph.

It comes as US prosecutors are reportedly struggling to locate Miss Maxwell to question her about claims that she procured young girls for Epstein, who killed himself in a New York prison cell at the weekend.

A source close to her said: "Ghislaine thought this was all dead and buried when the case was settled in 2017. So she was knocked for six when the Epstein stuff raised its ugly head again. ...

edit on 2019 8 12 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
How do we know she isn't dead already? She's been missing for a while hasn't she? I thought her lawyers were even claiming they didn't know where she was.

I'm with you. I want to see proof she's actually still alive before I start speculating on her upcoming death.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

By the weekend, latest.

This is exactly what am suspecting, either that or a OD, plane crash is what am going for, just some quiet little accident in 6 months time, totally not connected to Epstein.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Looks like we'll never hear from her again.

Hell, she probably already got plastic surgery and is in some 3rd world country or off on one of those islands never to be seen again.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The FBI have her in a cell somewhere already, with the door unlocked, no guards, and a neon sign outside with Ghislaine Maxwell in really big letters.

Clintons already on their way there.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I saw on twitter yesterday that her wikapedia page was edited to say she died on upcoming day Aug 18. I just looked on wikipedia and it's not there. If i find that post i will add it.

Found it... (and yes i know anyone can edit wiki) But since this IS a Deadpool thread.

twitter.com...

edit on 12-8-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It'll be the 18th Aug...i read it on wiki...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think she likes money too much to lay low.

If I had to guess, OD, fentanyl. Around holidays (Thanksgiving to Christmas). Narrative, "distraught heiress... heatbrake at the pain she has caused... etc." to spin it in a proper way.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

She's either dead or has managed to "disappear" herself...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Does anyone have any thoughts on Ghislaine following in her daddy's footsteps and being an agent of Mossad? Anyone have any good links for me to check out? Keywords for interesting rabbit holes to follow?

From what I can tell, she moved to the USA (1992) from England about a year after her daddy's somewhat mysterious death at sea (1991). She met Epstein soon after that, dated him for a couple months or something, then became buddies with him...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
According to Wikipedia she DIES on 30 August 2019

Heres the link

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide
According to Wikipedia she DIES on 30 August 2019

Heres the link

Looks like the Wikipedia page is serving as an impromptu Deadpool.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

most likely: in the kitchen with a candlestick by professor plum

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That sounds a lot more like a CIA move.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join