It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Probe Twist: A Billion Dollar CEO, A Convicted Russian Agent And The FBI

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yes it does.

If you accept they were trying to control HRC as well, you could begin to reassess many things, like Seth Rich's murder, the wiki leaks, podesta's emails...etc.

We could have been going down all of these rabbit holes, not realizing they are ALL connected.

edit on 12-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I am very glad to see this. It's about damn time.

I've never doubted that Hillary was getting screwed by Team Obama. Hillary is the fall guy. Hillary never had the power. That's Obama. Hillary wasn't the one with the massive spying database. That's Obama. Hillary wasn't calling any shots. That's Obama.

Remember that tarmac meeting? Clinton wasn't demanding anything. He was getting his marching orders in the form of an ultimatum.

And I'll take it a step further... I'm as sure as I can be that Hillary was whispering in her good friend Trump's ear. Hillary was telling Trump where the skeletons are. Hillary and Trump are in this together. Hillary and Trump are enjoying trolling each other. And it's all for show.

And to go one step further... I'm pretty darn sure that Mom and Dad are clearing the political field for Chelsea and Ivanka... also good friends. That's their idea of "draining the swamp." It may or may not be what the people consider "draining the swamp."

But I'm not holding my breath. We'll see where it goes. Trump already has "everything." Barr has "everything." IG Horowitz has "everything." Huber has "everything." There's nothing left to investigate... nothing to wait for... except leverage.

I hope they prove me wrong and do the right thing.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Frankly, it means I need to rethink a few things myself.

Never saw this one coming.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: burntheships

Yes it does.

If you accept they were trying to control HRC as well, you could begin to reassess many things, like Seth Rich's murder, the wiki leaks, podesta's emails...etc.

We could have been going down all of these rabbit holes, not realizing they are ALL connected.

M'hmm.

I think many minds will be blown and many people going down in flames. This doesn't end well for the current status quo. It's bigger than we all can imagine. And there some pretty big imaginations on ATS. It's going to be crazy ride.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
What if Buffet is part of that exact deep state. You dont acquire that kind of wealth without having to chose sides at some point even if it just means being passive.

Deep state removing focus from itself by standing directly in the spot light and pointing at some grey mass "over there" (not russians.... just... someone)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: loam

Now I know why we keep hearing everyone will be shocked. Before, I was thinking how much more shocked could we get?

This really puts a different light on the actions of James Comey,
Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe.

Also John Brennan. I just wonder how much Obama knew,
can't get that text out of my mind.

"The White House Is Running This".

I just hope people live long enough to get this thing unraveled!

Might be why Barry didn't want Biden running. He might run his mouth. With all his current Gaffes, he's bound to screw up and tell the truth at some point.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
As JAC pointed out, this is quite the cluster **** but if you read the other thread he pointed out, Deep Capture IS the original source used by MANY journalists to claim Sater had ties to Russian mob boss Mogilevich (who yes, isn’t really Russian) and throw Trump under the boss in many thousands if not millions of articles implying this meant Trump was tied to people tied to Russian organized crime.

Yet, as this anti-Trumper researcher found out in his book, the source used was the Supreme Court writ of certiorari written by Richard Lerner, attorney fighting to unseal Sater’s records, stating Sater had ties to Mogilevich but admitting to the researcher he gleaned this one “fact” from Byrnes Deep Capture website who gave no sources or evidence. Source

Why does this matter?

Well, Sater called out Simpson for perjury. For one. Watch

But when you find out Glenn Simpson’s wife is Mary Jacoby, and her father is Jon Jacoby. And Systematics company modified the PROMIS software to use as spyware and launder money from drugs for covert operations and Robert Maxwell was one of the people selling this software, you start scratching your head.

I could go into so much more but it’s all throughout the Felix Sater thread, which ties into this thread. We all need to work together.

If ATS is about conspiracies, here’s an actual real one.

edit on 8/13/2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: Added missing link

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join