It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic Leader U S A is Tanking I See Bonds Tanking Now Nob Spread And a Macro Sneak Peek

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Bonds ...T Bills....oil.....but the equity market since July.....what about that...

My chart systems sees the big boy moves early and real snappy like, showing the showing bigger flows of money after a three wave bank spike thingy...he he

So, I'm stuffed in the low, bottom, side of of the public market, so I live that part and see it in trouble.

Couple that with the big boys made their move two weeks ago....or three, after seeing a wide base of stock uptrend,the big boys who were probably on vacation ...lost all hope for global scene....I guess. They qquit supporting .

Two way squeeze, that's what this alert is about....stocks are dropping from the top tier and the bottom bunch of investors are duckin for cover

Gonna be a busy week maybe for the fundamental way things were he he
edit on 12-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I suppose this will show a depression steaming towards us ...the whole world at oncd.....a reply to: GBP/JPY
Deutschebank....good lord

edit on 12-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Fed isn't dropping rates because "best economy evur durr". Just glad I'm on a gov contract right now.

Gold over 1500 too the junior miners I have money in get bought out, thats my hope
edit on 12-8-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
Sooner or later the bubbles gonna burst. The sh## is gonna hit the fan big time. Now the boys "in the know" say get your assets into gold. It'll be the only way to survive what's coming.
But what they fail to tell you is that gold will be worthless if the SHTF.
Think on this,if you want food who is going to take gold as payment because they wont be able to spend it. The biggest thing is YOU CAN'T EAT GOLD.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I can't wait for a currency crisis.

I wanna know why President Trump hasn't addressed our serious debt issues and how it is affecting the currency.

He comes out to protect the US dollar from Facebook Libra and bitcoin, but he doesn't address the crisis looming just around the corner.

Inflation is coming. Start stocking up on food, fuel, bitcoin, gold, and silver.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Are these the same "economic leaders" that predicted the big wall street crash if Trump was elected president?

And, now that the Russia hoax has been exposed, we are now heading for economic Armageddon?

Yeah...right.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

That trade with China thang, now it's affecting I phones and games.....hitting the everyday person on the street

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

That trade with China thang, now it's affecting I phones and games.....hitting the everyday person on the street

Nah, only the entitled that buy into the cultish dogma that is Apple and the gaming cartels.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Sooner or later the bubbles gonna burst. The sh## is gonna hit the fan big time. Now the boys "in the know" say get your assets into gold. It'll be the only way to survive what's coming.
Think on this,if you want food who is going to take gold as payment because they wont be able to spend it. The biggest thing is YOU CAN'T EAT GOLD.

This^^

In a true shtf scenario the only things that mater are things you can barter with. Food, shelter, water, clothing, medical skill.
Things that mater. Gold will be worthless. Steal on the other hand will be worth a lot. As a building and protection material.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

99% of games are produced in the US , Japan , Ukraine , Australia.
China buys all their games from those locations.
Not the other way around.
I feel no loss for an "IPhone" .
I have a "beam me up , Scotty" flip.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: crayzeed

This^^

In a true shtf scenario the only things that mater are things you can barter with. Food, shelter, water, clothing, medical skill.
Things that mater. Gold will be worthless. Steal on the other hand will be worth a lot. As a building and protection material.

I think physical gold will always have some value to men. Too many people have "digital" gold.
It is amazing how many things have become "lost arts" You mention medical skills.
How many people know how to sew, or make soap, or forage, or create medicine. That is truly more valuable than gold!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I've never liked gold as an investment.
Silver was a much better precious metal in my opinion.

Kinda like carrying twenties instead of hundreds.

That and guns.. They never drop in value..
edit on 12-8-2019 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I'm thinking about buying some aluminium

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Just avoid Alcoa stock...haha...

I suggest aluminum cans,,, preferably full of beer..

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I agree Crayz, gold only works when someone believes in it. Really though it's just a pile of rocks.

The bubble you mention? I"m calling it the Trubble or Trump bubble. I think that all this ''greatest economy in history'' is only that, Trubble. Trump has survived all along because he has used his name as a money maker to draw others who want to make that fast buck to his projects. Once the ''quick buck'' has been made, all to often that project caves in on itself.

As president this same recipe has given us this ''rosy'' picture of economic success. But it is only a bubble, a Trump bubble, a TRubble. The short term gains are running dry and once those power brokers realize that the Trubble has run it's course I think we will see Trump with his pants down in the public square.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
argentinian market is tanking looks like its spreading

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Fyi:

The Complete Sentence

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

A really good friend of mine was a prepper. He was preparing for the great economic collapse since the 1970s. He spent thousands of dollars on prepping. He also was adamant the second coming of Christ would happen in his lifetime.

The thing is he died 10 years ago. As a result of his death I have concluded we will ALL be long dead and gone before the second coming of Christ or the grand economic collapse that is always just around the corner.

edit on 12-8-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Gold...I swear it comes complete with strings.....so Bitcoin or blockchain.....Silver, but not Gold huh!a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

My grandpa was predicting the economic collapse since the late 70s..
He never lived to see it,,,

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join