It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we stop with the lie the fbi will still bring the powerful to justice despite Epstein’s death?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
What would you call declining to prosecute if not letting him off the hook?

Barr only declined to prosecute - for now - him for leaking his memos (classified info).

He has not permanently declined to prosecute him for that, nor has he declined to prosecute him for the much, much larger stuff coming down soon (signing off on the first FISA for one).

More than likely the charges for leaking will be lumped in with the dozen or so other much more serious charges coming at a later date.

I simply cannot - yet - give up on the chance that at least some real justice is on its way.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

No. Just no.

You apparently don't understand the difference between being acquainted with someone, and being friends.

Do friends or acquaintances have private parties at Mar a Lago? Trump, Epstein, and 28 girls. No other attendees. Look it up.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Do friends or acquaintances have private parties at Mar a Lago? Trump, Epstein, and 28 girls. No other attendees. Look it up.

They were both billionaires who had places in the same cities, and liked to party.

I never said they didn't socialize. I said they were not 'friends'... meaning, they didn't pal around all the time.

Oh - and that party was 27 years ago... big ... freakin ... deal.

He hitched a ride on one of Epsteins planes (not the Lolita Express plane - once - on a short flight from Miami to NYC.

If there was anything to a Trump/Epstein connection, it would have been all over for Trump long, long ago.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Barr only declined to prosecute - for now - him for leaking his memos (classified info).

I can understand the strategy point of view, but that doesn't mean it's legitimate.

I simply cannot - yet - give up on the chance that at least some real justice is on its way.

I'm not giving up either. but I reserve the right to remain skeptical.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So many people jumping to conclusions and making accusations...

"The FBI is on the deep state payroll", "Law enforcement work for the Clintons", "They let him die to hide this or that", "they deliberately took too long so the evidence could be removed"... Blah, Blah, Blah..

None of that matters in the slightest..!!

I will admit that it is highly probable that there are many, many Law Enforcers (at every government level), on the take, but the vast majority are going to do the job they are supposed to do and I'd say that they well outnumber those that don't.

I also think that most of them have been around the yard more than a few times and would have seen this coming well in advance and prepared for the eventuality. The good guys are just as smart as the bad guys and just as resourceful.!!

I grantee that they don't need this POS alive to press on. He would have already given a private testimony and lead them to the evidence they need to put a lot of high profile people away. A guy like this would have had insurance on top of any evidence his clientele could clean away.

As for the Suicide.. I doubt it was a hit made to look like one. He was afraid of being assassinated and mentioned that. Someone who is afraid of being killed doesn't off himself anyway. A guy like that also doesn't have any loyalty to his clientele and wouldn't off himself to protect them. He offed himself because he got caught and couldn't live with the shame. I could wager he spilled everything he knew before doing the deed..!!

Too many people are speculating and worrying over nothing...!!
edit on 13-8-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Wasn't it May who said that no one is above the law? so by that logic if no is above the law why are all those powerful ones above it?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Dead- Maybe but maybe not.why? Not the little black book but the big black book. Mossad agent planted long time ago to blackmail all and who they wanted ,its called honey trapping.
My thinking is with all the info they have he would use it as a safe way out ( lifeline)-body double at morgue and fake autopsy done , the body may be cremated and no future test would be done to see if its the real Epstein.look at it this way if I had all the dirt on everyone
And the money and was in his shoes I would have the kill switch activated.If you were to kill me I would release all info on to the web ,very easily done.no way they killed him or he committed suicide .He may be lugging his head off on some tropical island with new identity and a complete new surgically lifted face.look people they have big names and big $ for his services.He job is done and accomplished and we are all watching a show of distraction.Inside job big time.Thats my take on it.Enjoy the show.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I'm not giving up either. but I reserve the right to remain skeptical.

Oh, I'm extremely skeptical - but this is the first time I can recall actually having even a glimmer of hope, so I'm enjoying it while I can.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FieldMarshalMatt

The Belgians stood up and marched until something was done about the Dutroux affair

Nothing will come of this. Like Dutroux the connection run too deep. Another poster above wished for Prince Andrew to be investigated. Fat chance.

There are laws for us - the "others" make the Law and abuse their privilege. For all we know Epstein could be alive under a new identity somewhere out of reach. He had enough dirt on everyone of importance.

Some distraction will come up again and this will be yesterdays news.

Boiling frog syndrome. There is no rule of law that applies to some.

No matter how often Trumpsters wish things were different the more they stay the same.

30 years after the crimes of Dutroux.........Silence

disobedientmedia.com...

September 1, 2017
. Despite this, no progress was ever made in the investigation of crimes related to the Dutroux case, and calls for transparency went unanswered.

In the end, the only answer to the known and unknown victims of Dutroux was the same: a resounding silence.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FieldMarshalMatt

" I beleive he (Clinton) has a lot of trouble coming over his visits to that island . " That's what Trump said , and that was before Epstein was arrested . What pans out , good or bad , will come down to whose side Trump takes

Yeah Trump will really go after big fish......LOL

When will people realize that Trump is part of the establishment

www.bbc.com...

Prosecuting Hillary Clinton
Before: "Lock her up" was one of the main rallying cries of Mr Trump's supporters.

They wanted to see Democratic rival Hillary Clinton in prison over the use of her private email server while secretary of state.

And Mr Trump was more than willing to back their calls for, at the very least, a fresh investigation. During the debates, he told Mrs Clinton: "If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation."

After: The president-elect's tone changed almost as soon as he had won, describing the woman he had said was "such a nasty woman" as someone the country owed "a debt of gratitude". Later, he said he "hadn't given [the prosecution] a lot of thought" and had other priorities.

On 22 November, Mr Trump's spokeswoman said he would not pursue a further investigation - to help Mrs Clinton "heal".

edit on 14-8-2019 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

What's the difference between what you are saying and others are saying? What you said is speculation as well.

You literally just said that he gave all the info he needed to give and off'd him self because of shame. Do you have proof of that? If not, that's what you call....as you say.....Speculation.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
a reply to: Ironclad1964

What's the difference between what you are saying and others are saying? What you said is speculation as well.

You literally just said that he gave all the info he needed to give and off'd him self because of shame. Do you have proof of that? If not, that's what you call....as you say.....Speculation.

Yeah, it's called logic..

Something that a great many people on this site do not possess due to the over use of Tin Foil.

You're "assuming", some huge conspiracy about his death in much the same way everyone and his dog are assuming his guilt in a great many unspeakable crimes..

I'm not defending him by any means. He's as guilty as hell. But in the case of his sudden death, at least try to think of some rational theories instead of coming out throwing accusations around at everyone else in the room but the guy himself..
edit on 14-8-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join