It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we stop with the lie the fbi will still bring the powerful to justice despite Epstein’s death?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: visitedbythem
About 10 years ago I still trusted our government. It infuriated me when the tin foil hats suggested the Government was dosing the public with chem trails. My title was Environmental Supervisor. My mentor said " Phil, you are environmental, you know what to do. Pull up their Material safety data sheets and see what is in the JP fuel. I found aluminum, barium and other chemicals in the fuel, at different levels, and a foot note saying, as instructed by the government. Tears rolled down my face. This was a legitimate giant Texas refinery site I found it on.

I will never trust our government again

Do you have a link? I would love to read it.

Supposedly he was talking hypothetically but this kind of falls into the category "we never imagined terrorists would fly airplanes into buildings."

I searched for it about 4 years ago and cant find it. I should have made a hard copy 10 years ago. It was on a big refinery site. Completely legit.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Well I was asking if Trump was or wasn't a pedo a long time ago , and I've settled on his side , with fewer reservations as time has gone on . Former presidents - pfft . That means nothing to Trump , he puts his middle finger to Hollywood , as any decent citizen should .

" I beleive he (Clinton) has a lot of trouble coming over his visits to that island . " That's what Trump said , and that was before Epstein was arrested .

What pans out , good or bad , will come down to whose side Trump takes , and it's a proper disappointment when all these avid Trump fans on here , are saying , "oh boo hoo , you can;t trust the government " . But Trump eats steaks and , he's not into pizza , at least in my own estimations , and he's had nearly 3 years to prove it so far .

Did no one see his tweets after Epstein died , not many bothered to check what he thought , too busy thinking their own things . Trump thinks Clintons killed Epstein , thats the f facts on Trump , why are you guys selling him down the river , now of all times ?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FieldMarshalMatt

Cool. I haven't ruled it out. And trump is the master of controlling media narratives. So his innocents or guilt is not related to what he says.

Just my opinion. Same reason we have people blaming the FBI when they literally dont control prisons or are part of the prosecutions work with judges on hearings, bail, etc.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

There are two groyps of us here

Those who know the fbi is corrupt and they could have done more to keep Epstein from dying

And those who defend the fbi and think they had no ability to make sure there key witness and suspect was safe

I am sure you will find yourself in good company with all the media shills who also claim the fbi is super awesome and it’s always just bad luck when the can’t manage to hold powerful people to justice

Just some incompetent guard is at fault, right

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Apparently there are those that understand reality and those that don't.

The FBI doesn't have a witness. It was the us prosecutor.

edit on 12-8-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

But s the investigation ongoing?

Is the fbi one of the groups leading it?

What Epstein a crucial part of that investigation?

Or are you in a different reality?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Good . We're agreed the op is unecessarily pessimistic here and is not guided by facts . The mistake he has made as well as what you pointed out to him , is perhaps to have thought of the fbi as the same fbi as it was in the obama era .
Factually that isn't the case , where the overseer and chief instigator of fbi investigations has changed to a different person , a person who constitutionally is put in that role by the current president . If Barr gains evidence for prosecutions , prosecute he will . If leaving someone like Comey till later suits him , so be it also .

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Yes the fbi is much different now

That’s explains why cristopher Wray who is heading it is fighting tooth and nail to keep oversight from seeing documents from the fbis origins of the Russia investigation

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Get this straight in your mind Grambler - the SDNY investigated and arrested Epstein , and was going to prosecute him .

Then Epstein died .

Then Barr steps up , says wtf , why has this happened , and sets the FBI on the case .

That was on Saturday/ Sunday . The FBI weren;t involved until then . Before this weekend just gone , Epstein wasn;t their charge , had nothing to do with Epstein being held .

Now they are involved . What are you complaining about = nothing , because you are not informed enough . You're not being allowed to stand in the pulpit when you're preaching ignorance

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Maybe you should take a field trip with the middle school to understand the judicial system.

The FBI has zero to do with prisoners and their holding situation.

Zero.

And no the suspect and possible witness was under protection of the department of justice and in no way the FBI.

The prosecution meaning US Attorney is who has a witness.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I am informed just fine

You however seem lacking, who thinks trumps fbi and it’s leader Christopher Wray are different

The fbi investigation into the allegations around Epstein were still ongoing while he was in jail

The prosecution of Epstein has being handled by the sdny,

The fbi and sdny knew the risks that faced Epstein, and both needed him alive to help justice prevail, and both failed

Barr May get justice

However I’m not holding my breath, and it would have been easier if Epstein was alive

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

The FBI has nothing to do with prisoners and never has. No matter how many times you say this. Even in a transfer or house arrest it would be us Marshall's.

Not only that you have no idea how this case came to be. It was the original witnesses pushing against the sweetheart deal for years.

Bar is getting reamed by people like ben sasse who appears to be the only one who has even been upset by this for the past few years.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

And the fbi was continuing the investigation which you seems to not know

And investigations have witnesses, even ones that are being prosecuted

I am sorry you were unaware of that

And the fbi is wel wigjin their bounds to make sure there key witness is protected, especially after an attempt was made in his life

So high the fbi the prosecutors and the jail system failed

Because it’s all one big deep state club

The same reason all of these organizations allowed Epstein to get away with a slap on the wrist the first time

The same way the fbi “accidentally” loses evidence in cases when it suits them all the time

The same way they smash evidence with hammers when it suits them,

The same way they accidentally have key witnesses like they he dc madam show up dead when she is going to name the names of the powerful

The same way the whole deep state accidentally lies us into wars all the time

The same way they just were inabale to get any of the corrupt bankers who stole billions and caused a recession

You keep defending them though

And if powerful pedophiles are never brought to justice, that’s ok at least you defended the group tasked with investigating them that can never catch any of them, the fbi, and that’s what’s important

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Yes the fbi is much different now

That’s explains why cristopher Wray who is heading it is fighting tooth and nail to keep oversight from seeing documents from the fbis origins of the Russia investigation

At least make sense bro . Please .

Wray as fbi director answers to Barr . Barr was chosen by Trump . If Barr , who is a trained lawyer of course , wishes to prosecute anyone , using evidence gained by the FBI (the Bureau of Investigation ) , then Barr takes the evidence the FBI provides him and uses the Department of Justice to bring the matter to court for prosecution . Thereafter the matter is tried by judges . Barr knows full well what judges might need to excute justice , which might mean granting a warrant , or putting a person/people in prison .

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Its irrelevant in terms of process. The FBI never is in prisons and doesn't prosecute criminals. The fbi charges someone with crimes that the us attorney or possibly state ag will use in a prosecution of the criminal. Once the person goes to court the FBI is not involved in housing suspects.

I like Chris Wray and didn'tl ike Comey. However I am not going to pretend to know what they know.

I do know the FBI doesn't babysit people sentenced to prison awaiting trial. That is a fact

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Rosenstein was chosen by trump

How’d that work out?

So was sessions. So does that mean trump was fine with all of the shady fbi goings on against him during that time?

As for Barr and prosecutions, ok sure

How is that relevant to a corrupt fbi?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Well you get the process. We just disagree on the president and Barr. I have an issue with Barrs views on executive power in his legal history. Particularly earlier on in his career.

I do think he is not a bad or corrupt person I just don't like his view of federal power.

I do question the integrity of the president however but not orange man bad. For constitutional and policy reasons.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

We know trump has terrible judgement I mean he thought jeffrey was a great guy loved young ladies like he does.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

We know trump has terrible judgement I mean he thought jeffrey was a great guy loved young ladies like he does.

Well hey, better than your judgement who doesn’t think the fbi is corrupt

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I haven't even got there.

My point is the FBI has nothing to do with prisons or sentencing...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join