It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we stop with the lie the fbi will still bring the powerful to justice despite Epstein’s death?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Grambler

The FBI does not operate prisons. That would be the FBoP.

Under the DOJ.

As I have explained several times

The fbi knew the importanve of this case

They knew that an attempt had been made in Epstein’s life a few weeks ago

If they did nothing to keebtabs in him, inclusions sure he was under constant surveillance they are at fault

But I know tjenline because I have seen it over and over again

Nothing is ever the fbis fault, even when they are smashing evidence with hammers, calling for insurance policies for certain candidates, and bumbling in to having no explanation for the largest mass shooting in USA history, it’s never there fault

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Also if the fbi is so noble I’m this, why did they wait until 2019 to file these new charges?

Was there any law preventing them from perusing the investigation they had done?

I suppose it’s just another coincidence they only acted when independent people won a law suit to reveal the evidence they had that led to a slap on the wrist in 2019

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The FBI

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: luthier

The FBI does not operate prisons. That would be the FBoP.

Under the DOJ.

As I have explained several times

The fbi knew the importanve of this case

They knew that an attempt had been made in Epstein’s life a few weeks ago

If they did nothing to keebtabs in him, inclusions sure he was under constant surveillance they are at fault

But I know tjenline because I have seen it over and over again

Nothing is ever the fbis fault, even when they are smashing evidence with hammers, calling for insurance policies for certain candidates, and bumbling in to having no explanation for the largest mass shooting in USA history, it’s never there fault

Well you made a giant strawman. The FBI just doesn't do the job you are talking about.

Maybe its US Marshall's fault they should have held him in a safe house like the movies?

The DOJ prosecutors work with the FBI investigators. The federal prison or guarding inmates has nothing to do with the FBI.
edit on 12-8-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Wel dang you are right!

The fbi knew attempts were made on Epstein’s life, and they knew how important he was to bringing others to justice

But they are powerless to make sure they put him in a place where he will be monitored

Boy the bad luck of the fbi!

Accidentally smashing evidence with hammers, allowing Epstein to get a slap on the wrist the first time, only bringing charges when a court case was lost and going to publicly reveal the evidence against Epstein

Boy their bad luck!

They are just the most super competent aswesome agency ever, and they stumble on to always having the bad luck of never bringing any of the powerful to justice

In fact we should all praise the fbi for Epstein being killed! They are the hardest effected! Maybe the victims can send the fbi a thank you letter to the fbi for there stellar work here!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

This is an unhinged tirade of talking points.

The FBI does not control prisoners in any way.

It is well known by the prosecutors from the DOJ what the risks are.

Pinning this on the FBI is complete ignorance.

You do know the US attorney prosecutes correct not the FBI?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I know exactly who prosecutes

I know exactly how the fbi would have made sure there lead witness and suspect would have been kept safe and monitored, especially after an attempt was made on his life

You acting like they are helpless to look in on their prisoners is absurd

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
But factually he/ she correct Grambler . And so is Rick in Va .

It's who directs the FBI , which determines what they do . The Attorney General Barr has stated that he wants to get to the bottom of this . That's the current President's choice of chief prosecutors .

Isn't there at least a chance he is more determined to seek actual justice while heading the DOJ than say Obama's choice when he was president , or Clinton's choice ?

Always look on the bright side of life . Why are you all playing the despondent surrender monkeys now ? The Belgians stood up and marched until something was done about the Dutroux affair , it was a very similar phenomenon they wanted sorted out .

All you Trumpists , don;t you have faith in Trump ? Or is it now which has been chosen on his behalf to start letting people down , take the wind out of their sails , call it a nothing burger , time to forget ? In which case you're sounding like Trump's mob of WH shills , the new Chadwicks and Phages , where they were Obama's crew .

Is there something to Trump's involvements with Epstein ?
If you're asking that only now you're 2 or 3 years behind the times , you've been blowing hot air and cluttering threads as a collective of unresearched speculators all this time , or you're those new crew of paid WH shills from the last paragraph .

The FBI is a tool , a tool is nothing without a craftsman and his guiding hand . Level with me , have you no faith in Trump , no faith in his Attorney General ? Or don you not quite know what an Attorney General is ?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Again the FBI has literally nothing to do with prisoners.

It was well know the risks epstein carried.

And no the FBI did not have a star witness so apparently you don't know who prosecutes.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FieldMarshalMatt

I have no faith that the powerful will be held to justice

They never are

Maybe Barr will pleasantly surprise me, but I doubt

I know it would have been far more likely that Barr could have brought people to justice if Epstein were still alive

I know that almost everyone knew Epstein would probably not make it to trial, and despite the first attempt on his life and the fact everyone knew this, government officials still did not take the situations seriously and set up conditions to allow Epstein to die

I know this often happens when there is danger of people outing the powerful of sexual improprieties, such as racism he dc madam killing herself

I know the fbi is corrupt as has been seen the past few years. I know they almost never bring any truly powerful people to justice

I know they have a history of “losing” evidence when it makes them or their leaders look bad

thehill.com...

I even know that Barr knows prosecution was recommended against comey and he declined

So excuse me if I am not optimistic

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

It also comes down to the FBI just doesn't have anything to do with the prison, the conditions prisoners are kept in, or even the prosecution

Also this whole thing was brought about through the victims lawyers pushing for years against the state trearment of the case. This was not the Trump DOJ actively going after the predator.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The FBI is conducting a smoke and mirror raid of Epstein's Island today so that it gives the appearance that things are moving forward.

I would simply like to know why they waited until today to do this..... they gave people a month to clean up any evidence. It's pure BS.

The Island, New Mexico house and the Florida house should have all been raided the day he was arrested.
edit on 12-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

It depends what the laws are for the island.

I Have no doubt something is fishy here but they may have had some kind of charter to deal with which is why he got the place to begin with.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Stop and think about where this happened. SDNY. There is a LOT of Clinton influence there. I mean, he was arrested in NJ. There are no federal holding cells in NJ? Even if transferred to NY because his apartment was there, why? It is a Federal case not a NY case. Why was he put there?

Judge who denied bail- Appointed by Clinton in 1998. I can see why denied but ankle braclet him up and watch him.
Bill DeBlasio, current mayor of NY was HRC's campaign manager for Senator. Think he has no pull in NYC?
John Podesta, HRC's campaign manager and advisor to Bill has a brother who partied a lot of Epstein
It is proven Bill had been to Epstein island at least 20 something times

This is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to connections. All I am saying is that Epstein was killed to shut him up because this time there would not be a slap on the wrist. Did HRC make the call, probably not, but it sure changes how things could have proceeded because now there is no trial and as far as the civil suits, I think they will never find the money he moved around. He was a FBI CI and now they got rid of the asset so no I do not think the FBI can do a good investigation.

Side note - Barr's father once hired him as a teacher.

The sad part is trying to tie him to the current president as if he killed him or the other bs line that it was the Russians.

Finally. Why now? This scumbag has been known for decades and was even banging underage girls on work release. Now suddenly he is dead.

edit on Augpm31pmf0000002019-08-12T16:21:50-05:000450 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So guess who else has a lot of NY influence.

Has history with this president as well.

Countless people from all sides have a connection to epstein from clinton to Wilbur ross.

Funny you count the president out when he is every bit as likely as a clinton. He basically is a clinton.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa reply to both

The FBI were not investigating this until Saturday 10th August when Barr announced new FBI investigations because Epstein died in custody . I made a thread on this .

The SDNY were investigating Epstein . Now the FBI are doing it too because Barr has set them to the task .

Barr announced the SDNY investigation will continue , as well .

Now you have 3 officially sanctioned investigations into Epstein , and friends , not just the one .

Surely that is more cause for hope and not dejection

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

But now the Trump DOJ IS going after the predators , using the FBI . I should think they have a lot more teeth than the SDNY or the Florida Police too .

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Maybe, that is assuming powerful feds aren't involved. I mean Wilbur ross has connections. As does trump. Who knows what is being kept secret.

We have movie stars, former presidents, politicians etc its going to be a hard one regardless.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Look when the news came that Epstein was dead , we all were unhappy about it .

Barr was in someone who knows him's words 'livid' . Rudy Giulliani , was also very annoyed , asking the very same questions that we were .

Not everyone in politics is a pedo , not every judge either . Some of them , like us , f hate them , want them locked up .

People should have some respect for that , and it's fact - not everyone is a pedo , but some of these people are . The ones that aren't want them gone or given justice , every bit as much as we do

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I never thought for a minute that anyone would be prosecuted for any of these awful crimes. Epstein had so much trash on past and present world leaders, elites and ultra rich guys...that he was gonna be disappeared one way or another. I'm kinda suprised that they didn't find a patsy to blame for the killing.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

My point was the influence was there to kill him in his cell by people who are well connected in NY Politics.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join