It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Wanted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
tututkamen

Registered 23-5-2003
Location on the edge
Member Is Online

Mood: uncertain

ATS Level: 5
E.T. Resistance: 134/192
NWO Resistance: 100/150
Awareness: 3200/3200

posted on 5-7-2003 at 02:15 PM Post Number: 107596 edit quote report
Hello

posted on 4-7-2003 at 03:42 PM Post Number: 106951 edit quote report
quote:Originally posted by The Blade Runner
i think thats fake...
=========================================

think again

www.darpa.mil...

"PROGRAM OBJECTIVES AND DESCRIPTION: DARPA�s Information Awareness Office (IAO) is soliciting ideas that will imagine, develop, apply, integrate, demonstrate and transition information technologies and components for possible use in prototype closed-loop information systems to counter asymmetric threats. Program outputs will exploit information to significantly improve preemption capabilities, national security warning, and national security decision-making. The most serious asymmetric threat facing the United States is terrorism, a threat characterized by collections of people loosely organized in shadowy networks that are difficult to identify and define. IAO plans to develop technology that will allow understanding of the intent of these networks, their plans, and potentially define opportunities for disrupting or eliminating the threats. "

I am certain we all fall into their definition of terrorisim. This is Mien Kampf" in action. Prepare to experience the Patriot Act. You have eyes to see, open the ###### things

edited due to vulgarity.

[Edited on 10-7-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
In others words, do you want to help us to bring a Police State and to enslave your fellow citizens and nation.

Did I miss something ?

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
In others words, do you want to help us to bring a Police State and to enslave your fellow citizens and nation.

Did I miss something ?

==========================================

yea you missed something. 1- I am not doing the hiring 2-"terrorism, a threat characterized by collections of people loosely organized in shadowy networks that are difficult to identify and define. " that definition fits ATS 3- this site is monitored 4-you folks have been assisting the allready existing State long before I arrived 5-they allready have the technology and are hiring people to develop it in Arabic languages and for apllication in specific areas 6-I just thought you might like to know about it 7-we are not on their top list of threats yet? but know they have your number and you will here from them

respectfully
tut tut

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Tut

I am looking forward to the door-knock appeal!

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
"" I am looking forward to the door knocking ""

No your not. Not if you have recorded words against you.

trust me when this happens, knowbody will like it.

peace.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
At least they are a equal oppurtunity spy outfit!!

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Truth

I have never personally threatened the 'president' of the USA.

I have only labelled him a fake, worthless, lying, corrupt, deceitful, war-mongering, war-profiteering, imbecilic, undeserving, thieving, cheating, useless jackass along with the rest of the Bush administration, and said it loudly to everyone I meet, and directed them to all the evidence, as often as possible.

That information is accurate, and if the door-knockers were wishing to use it against me, then my defence is simple: Truth.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Yes i understand masked, but those list of words is enough
for them to label you a threat. remembr that they will exicute or arrest
anyone who (could) cause a threat and who know the truth about this government.

Just because people knew about the nazi regime without (threat) to hitler did not
stop them from being thrown into a camp and killed.

that is how true evil works. and trust me, i think this is the most hypocritical secret government in the world, and i think
bush is doing this for his own greed and zionist bidding.

we who actually know what is happening are the sychos accordin to them, this is how tv and the news in general put it.

Those who stick up for justice sake will have their reward.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
point of interest
in 68 or 69 I called Jimmy Carter in the middle of the night to chew his ass because I voted for him. I got thru to his personal secretary and chewed for about 5 minutes. within 3 hours my home was surrounded by secret service and fbi
nothing came of it for I was not a threat. how far do you think technology has advanced since then

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen
point of interest
in 68 or 69 I called Jimmy Carter in the middle of the night to chew his ass because I voted for him. I got thru to his personal secretary and chewed for about 5 minutes. within 3 hours my home was surrounded by secret service and fbi
nothing came of it for I was not a threat. how far do you think technology has advanced since then

Tut? NOOOO!!??!?! You didn't call Jimmy C. did ya?

You just pulling our legs ain't ya? hehe

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Sorry Tut but i dont believe any of this!

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   
thats because you're drunk

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGoldenSun
thats because you're drunk

Yeeoouch

I truly believe the whole world will eventually incorporate the DARPA model. We (world) will experience more catastrophies like 9/11 and this will be the impetus for such controls on basic freedoms- and people will say "Good job!!".....

..I do not think that time is now though.

new topics

top topics

join