It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at the ears and the nose... the corpse and Epstein really do not match

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
cynconcepts

Not trying to be a smart ass, if he did hang him self, most of the time it would be that, his heart stop working. Asystole is flat line(which we do not shock for, except in movies). Two things could have happened. They have a protocol in place where they do two rounds working him doing cpr and gave him two rounds of EPI. If there is no change to his rhythm then they call it. Thats what my protocols are, not sure how FDNY does it. If there is a change, say Pulseless electrically activity, then they keep doing CPR and transport. Sometimes they get their pulses back, but i doubt it in this case. I do not see a IV bag hung with a pressurizer on it to help get his blood pressure back up.

Another thought is, since he was a high profile prisoner. They couldn't just declare him dead on scene because people would think the FDNY was paid off or in on the conspiracy.

Sometimes when we have babies or children that are long gone, we still work them and take them to the hospital. Its called a show code.
edit on 12-8-2019 by Irishtruckie83 because: spelling on pulseless

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishtruckie83
cynconcepts

Not trying to be a smart ass, if he did hang him self, most of the time it would be that, his heart stop working. Asystole is flat line(which we do not shock for, except in movies). Two things could have happened. They have a protocol in place where they do two rounds working him doing cpr and gave him two rounds of EPI. If there is no change to his rhythm then they call it. Thats what my protocols are, not sure how FDNY does it. If there is a change, say Pulseless electrically activity, then they keep doing CPR and transport. Sometimes they get their pulses back, but i doubt it in this case. I do not see a IV bag hung with a pressurizer on it to help get his blood pressure back up.

Another thought is, since he was a high profile prisoner. They couldn't just declare him dead on scene because people would think the FDNY was paid off or in on the conspiracy.

Sometimes when we have babies or children that are long gone, we still work them and take them to the hospital. Its called a show code.

So a professional responding to an Asystole may respond:

05:47:56 -- worked asystole arrest for 40 minutes, als intubated in the field/epi/2 liters NS infused. Telemetry advised bicarb and D50 in field. Pt transported to Lower Manhattan ER and worked for 20 minutes and called.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Look Im 100% sure he is dead. It the who that we should be focused on

As an occupational hazard I have seen more dead people than I can shake a stick at. People do not look 100% the same after they have died from odd coloring (lividity) to how they look during rigor mortise etc. So you may not get a 100% match etc.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Ever heard of cauliflower ears?

Did he take a beating recently?

But yeah, sure they could have swapped him, not the craziest idea.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishtruckie83

So while I do not do field transports (I'm intrafacility) you summarize things nicely.

For the responding staff to do nothing would be really odd unless its been hours, you have brain matter showing etc.

They would have "coded" him until am MD called a halt. Most EMS would chose to code till they got to the hospital. As noted EMS will move heaven and earth to give you your chance.

I suspect that they would have done more than two rounds of CPR/EPI and im betting it was the onsite medical staff performing the resuscitation.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishtruckie83
cynconcepts

Kind of depends though on local protocols, I know that for our paramedic crews in the UK the guidelines basically say if bystander CPR has been ongoing then they keep going until they get to a hospital and the medical team decide to pull out.

Its difficult to know whats happening, if he had been found shortly after hanging then they could have cut him down with him in respiratory arrest and got him breathing again. It looks like he has a ET tube in suggesting that someone was able to get one in. I don't know about EMS guys but in the UK paramedics only put a ET in when the patient is already in full cardiac arrest they don't do a RSI. Assuming its the same then he would have been in full blown cardiac arrest so they would just follow their ALS algorithm, which am thinking might say if bystander CPR has been initiated then keep going until you get to the ER.

Its interesting that they're not using a Thumper but I don't know if thats going to be standard issue for those guys, again most crews in the UK are now equipped with one and I would expect that its the same in New York.

Who knows its hard to say based on just a few pictures exactly how that resuscitation went down but it would be interesting to know.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I'm looking, your ear is like a fingerprint and you have a point though our nose and ear's continue to grow as we age the pattern of the ear's has distinctive differences, this could be a body swap but if so the real Epstein will never be seen again.

Meanwhile over here the Royal family are rallying around Prince Andrew whom is said to have had sex with teenagers while in the company of Epstein his good friend.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheUnforgiven

Different type of high-profile prisoners through.

Possibly that's the reason for different coloured coveralls?

I don't really ken all the same, US being a different nation.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Testing thread functionality.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Same guy but appears to have either laid on his left side post mortem adding discoloration to his cheek and swelling his ear or he was bashed by something on the left side of his face and head.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

yeah, that time line sounds about right. I posted a reply to that other poster.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Wikipedia has Epsteins best girl deceased on 8-30-19.

WTH???

link to page --- en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I agree i think they let him hang himself.
Someone high profile like him should
Have been under intense surveillance.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Video shows nothing odd. I don't see it. The ears look exactly the same just different lighting.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
if you have any doubt about the death , you should be looking where his money and estate is going , if he has done a disapearance act , there has to be a money trail .

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

He particularly loved that number so why not?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join