It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at the ears and the nose... the corpse and Epstein really do not match

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
test

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishtruckie83

Cynconcepts

I've used both, departments pretty much use half dummies for re certs during the year. Schools use full dummies so they can make the dummy do different things. I'm not quite sure what you mean about roll holding his upper torso. I've never rolled up sheets to put under the body to intubate someone. If anything, i've moved the body towards the top of the stretcher, to drop the head to get a better visual of the vocal cords. Then slide it back down to the stretcher.

Thank you for responding. That is my point. The placement of the roll is not correct. Please look at the two pics in question. I am sincere in asking you for your professional opinion. Ignore this is supposed to be Epstein. Doesn't it appear more like stock photos of a paramedic Emt training session? Even the supposed tanned arm captured between the paramedic belt and bed, does not match up with any other skin coloring on this image.

Edit add: the first pic looks like there may possibly be legs, but the second one does not in any shape or form.
edit on 8 12 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishtruckie83

I noticed the same thing. Something wonky going on with ATS this morning. It’s not updating new comments in real time. And it seems to be in all the Epstein threads.... maybe I’m wrong.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You're grasping for straws.

Right....

Do you know how disgusting most peoples toe nails are?

Its normal to throw the air way bag on top between the legs or the monitor on top.

The blatant problem is that there is no sign of anatomy below the groin. Parts where anatomy should be are not blocked by objects. You do know human anatomy, right?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Cynconcepts

I've used both, departments pretty much use half dummies for re certs during the year. Schools use full dummies so they can make the dummy do different things. I'm not quite sure what you mean about roll holding his upper torso. I've never rolled up sheets to put under the body to intubate someone. If anything, i've moved the body towards the top of the stretcher, to drop the head to get a better visual of the vocal cords. Then slide it back down to the stretcher.

Thank you for responding. That is my point. The placement of the roll is not correct. Please look at the two pics in question. I am sincere in asking you for your professional opinion. Ignore this is supposed to be Epstein. Doesn't it appear more like stock photos of a paramedic Emt training session? Even the supposed tanned arm captured between the paramedic belt and bed, does not match up with any other skin coloring on this image.

Edit add: the first pic looks like there may possibly be legs, but the second one does not in any shape or form.

The tanned arm you speak of, with abrupt discoloration — is what looks like surgical tape or some type of wrap. You can clearly see where the tape starts. And his bulging skin right next to the tape / wrap. It looks like a wrap after an IV and it’s in the exact location where they would put an IV. Which begs the question, why did he have an IV pre-death?

ETA this stuff:

www.spsco.com...
edit on 12-8-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheUnforgiven

You're grasping for straws.

Right....

Do you know how disgusting most peoples toe nails are?

Its normal to throw the air way bag on top between the legs or the monitor on top.

The blatant problem is that there is no sign of anatomy below the groin. Parts where anatomy should be are not blocked by objects. You do know human anatomy, right?

This is an easy one. Epstein had chicken legs.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I do not believe its a training stock photo. Training dummies do not look like that. They have a peach color to them and the skin is different. The computer dummies can turn the face blue but its two blue lights, one on each side of the face, about the size of a quarter. Too bad our quarterly training just ended. We had dummies here at my station and i could have taken a picture.

The tan line seems normal. I have very tan arms but white stomach. When the heart isnt pumping blood and oxygen is not flowing through the body, it begins to turn blue, starts in the face. Hangings really brings it out.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Right, so they just taper down into nothing down from the hips. Yes very easy of you.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

And again you ignore the most important point. Why is there a roll directly below his butt where his legs are supposed to be?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheUnforgiven

< Staff edit to remove broken Google link >

Look that person has no legs!!! WTF

Sheets are there! they also protect the patients privacy. A lot of people like to have heart attacks in the back corner of there bathroom naked, upstairs behind the door. How would the family feel if we wheeled them out on the stretcher, outside the house, naked?

edit on 8/12/19 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Basically they are posey straps. It stops the arms from flailing around. Its one less person holding the hands

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So I have actually seen people hanging themselves and what they look like after it and its not pretty. It does change the look of the face as blood vessels and things start to pop, eyes bulge, the entire body goes into overdrive and strains as you get this massive build up of pressure that makes the entire head look like it's going to pop. Not only that when you die every muscle completely relaxes with again, changes the look of the face.

Now this video is looking at some very unclear pictures, looks like he also has a neck collar on which again can make the face look a bit squashed up. I would also question the time gap between these pictures are we looking at photos taken a few years appears again that has to be accounted for.

So yeah, based on this video it does not in anyway prove that Epstein isn't dead just looking at these pictures.

Personally I am thinking that "They" let him commit suicide.

Definitely not like Lil Pete from the Ridiculous 6 then, I take it?

You do realise I am being quite serious about having seen people actually hanging, the last one was from a stairwell.

Kind hard to find that funny after that.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I do not believe its a training stock photo. Training dummies do not look like that. They have a peach color to them and the skin is different. The computer dummies can turn the face blue but its two blue lights, one on each side of the face, about the size of a quarter. Too bad our quarterly training just ended. We had dummies here at my station and i could have taken a picture.

The tan line seems normal. I have very tan arms but white stomach. When the heart isnt pumping blood and oxygen is not flowing through the body, it begins to turn blue, starts in the face. Hangings really brings it out.

I agree with your statement about normal dummies appearances, but my point is that the journalist photographer photoshopped a dead Epstein into a stock photo. That is done with blending tools and color enhancing. So thus the body in the pic would not look like a dummy, but in his hurry to produce these pics they missed some obvious markers that has been leading to so many questions.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheUnforgiven

Right, so they just taper down into nothing down from the hips. Yes very easy of you.

Dude don't you think if they were to go to all the bother of faking his death they would at least give the fake corpse a pair of legs...

He has legs!

Its looking like there is some serious foul play here and you're just being thick claiming he has no legs rather than focusing on the real questions like who the hell let this happen.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheUnforgiven

What roll are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
test

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You have been very helpful in your responses and I do appreciate it. Another Poster(KansasGirl) is hoping that a professional EMT could answer her timeline question too.

Though of note, it has not been confirmed that he attempted to hang himself this time around. The news say apparent suicide, no one in the medical field nor police enforcement has said it was a definite suicide. They seemed to have been responding to an Asystole situation.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Two things that stand out to me that it is not a stock photo with him photoshopped in.

If you look close enough, there is oxygen in the reservoir on the bag valve mask. If this was training for a stock photo, no one would be wasting oxygen in any department for training. They would only verbalize it. It's actually one of my pet peeves on movies and tv shows. No ever fills it up with oxygen.

Also, if the guy photoshopped it, he knows exactly were to place the c-collar, it even has it under his ear lobe.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
test

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Thank you so much for your input. You are making me think. I am going to focus on the timelines more since the pics do seem to be a waste of time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join