It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at the ears and the nose... the corpse and Epstein really do not match

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Like most I assume we all think it was Epstein being carried out of the jail after supposedly hanging himself which is a whole other story into itself IMO.

Well a few people took the time to do a photo comparison of the corpse and the alive Epstein and I have to admit by the photo evidence, they do not look like the same person ... youtu.be...

Maybe in death he grew new features or the shadows are playing tricks... Whatever, the Epstein case does smell of corruption at the highest level.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Corpse watching. It's a bit sick really.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Come on, do we really need another epstein thread?

There's already like 16.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
So I have actually seen people hanging themselves and what they look like after it and its not pretty. It does change the look of the face as blood vessels and things start to pop, eyes bulge, the entire body goes into overdrive and strains as you get this massive build up of pressure that makes the entire head look like it's going to pop. Not only that when you die every muscle completely relaxes with again, changes the look of the face.

Now this video is looking at some very unclear pictures, looks like he also has a neck collar on which again can make the face look a bit squashed up. I would also question the time gap between these pictures are we looking at photos taken a few years appears again that has to be accounted for.

So yeah, based on this video it does not in anyway prove that Epstein isn't dead just looking at these pictures.

Personally I am thinking that "They" let him commit suicide.
edit on 12-8-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Just seen this thread. You are missing a lot more in these pics released by only focusing on the 'body'. See my Post from the main thread (since I think it is against rules to double post, and look at the 2 photos released, further. At the people attending, the surroundings, and the mirror reflections.

JinMi also tracked down some interesting address information that he posted on page 36 for fire station #6 and the hospital.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I just pass-off the facial feature as trick of the light or age between pictures

But the ears 👂 those are completely different, very strange
edit on 12-8-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So I have actually seen people hanging themselves and what they look like after it and its not pretty. It does change the look of the face as blood vessels and things start to pop, eyes bulge, the entire body goes into overdrive and strains as you get this massive build up of pressure that makes the entire head look like it's going to pop. Not only that when you die every muscle completely relaxes with again, changes the look of the face.

Now this video is looking at some very unclear pictures, looks like he also has a neck collar on which again can make the face look a bit squashed up.

So yeah, based on this video it does not in anyway prove that Epstein isn't dead just looking at these pictures.

I agree with you but what got me is the shape of the ears and nose.. The ears maybe shadowing (always a possibility) and the overlay maybe a distance anomaly yet.... still interesting

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Now this video is looking at some very unclear pictures, looks like he also has a neck collar on which again can make the face look a bit squashed up.

I agree with you but what got me is the shape of the ears and nose.. The ears maybe shadowing (always a possibility) and the overlay maybe a distance anomaly yet.... still interesting

Its interesting but if you have seen as many dead people as I have then you know that they look very different after their death particularly if its traumatic. His entire face would have swollen up which is probably why the nose is a bit different the ears I think its a mixture of that and the fact that he has that collar on.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Another curious aspect is in one picture you see them obviously using a resuscitation bag going into a hospital doorway. The other picture shows them prepping the body in a building with a different background.

So why the differences? All for show?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Another curious aspect is in one picture you see them obviously using a resuscitation bag going into a hospital doorway. The other picture shows them prepping the body in a building with a different background.

If you post those pictures I will comment.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

If you post those pictures I will comment.

Hopefully copy and pasting works the pics were put up by another poster in main thread.

edit on 8/12/19 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

edit on 12-8-2019 by TheUnforgiven because: (no reason given)

Pic one

back: 76 pixels
head: 62 pixels

Pic two

back: 72 pixels
head 66 pixels

Not sure if the difference is big enough to claim a Photoshop sizing error between pics.

Dont know what's going on, it triple posted but it also triple edits all three posts at once.
edit on 12-8-2019 by TheUnforgiven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

My mate hung himself, the bruising and burst capillaries is what happens.

They look like completely different people.
edit on 12-8-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Wife runs a funeral home and things happen. Mostly old age deaths followed by O.D's then suicide.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
So the medical examiner has made a preliminary statement that Epstein was discovered about 6:30am. Sunrise was at 6:01am in manhattan NY. Wasn't able to locate the specifics for weather like clouds, clear day, ect?

Here in southwest Michigan our sunrise was 6:48am cloudy and rainy so naturally it was darker at 30 minutes after sunrise.

My interest in searching is due to the reflection in bottom smaller mirror that shows a bright and clear blue sky. Obviously, since the paramedic man and the EMS lady both have sunglasses on in top pic, the sun must have been bright at this time.

I will admit that if it was a clear day that the sun may have risen enough for them to have a need for glasses especially if they were driving towards the rising sun.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

This is Bull# larger eyes my ass. Both photos are Epstein and this
is not a hypothetical world. Of course it doesn't mean he's dead but
the photos don't prove crap.

edit on 12-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Like I have said , Epstein was "erased"

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Come on, do we really need another epstein thread?

There's already like 16.

It's the epitome of a conspiracy wet dream.... I expect there to be countless threads on it, and I'm OK with that since this is after all a conspiracy website.

It sucks that this happened, and it's even worse that it might impede any resemblance of justice in our country, setting the precedence many knew existed going forward.

But I'll take this all day everyday over "Trump tweeted this" or "AOC ________".... Maybe it's time everyone step away from MSM basic political talking points and remember they're likely all crooked, and no one is trying, or going to save us. We'll eventually have to make demands, but no one is going to just swoop in and do our bidding.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Agreed. Death carries many faces. Most don't see what we do.....

EMT/9-11 ERT

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join