It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proper toilet seat etiquette

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
No females around so it doesn't matter, but I do put it down by habit.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I sprinkle water from the tap once in a while onto the toilet seat just to piss her off!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Do I get an F&S for the seat...

Fire and Shake or Flag and Star...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

My excuse for wanting it down?

Nothing sucks worse than to stagger into the bathroom in the middle of the night, barely awake and having to pee, and to drop down onto the toilet and fall in because someone left the seat up and you missed it because you're trying to avoid having to turn on the lights to blind yourself and wake fully up so you can go back to sleep when you're done.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yeah I'm in agreement - no more farting whilst naked, all hands should be washed prior to cooking or even approaching the kitchen, face masks should also be worn at all times, toothbrushs should be disposable single use only,

All jokes aside can you imagine how much we shorten our life span by all those baddies trapped inside root canal treatments, or teeth that aren't properly fixed.

Doctors Are More Harmful Than Germs
HOW SURGERY CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH – AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT
www.penguinrandomhouse.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

LOL! You may have been speaking tongue-in-cheek... but surgery was hazardous to my health and I'm still dealing with the consequences. So you bet I wash my hands before preparing food, and before and after using the bathroom, and I use enough Clorox wipes to pretty much keep them in business!

The funny part is that while you might think that's excessive my mother-in-law will never think it's enough!

Go figure, eh?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I was speaking tongue in cheek - but I'm serious about the connection between bad teeth and decreased life span.

If we fasted, purged toxins and parasites, abstained from sex and had dips in ice water we'd probably live to 200!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join