It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are helping the Russians if you discuss Epsteins death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Which episode?
That doesn't sound much like Columbo at all. Context is important, doncha know?

That's why the line struck me. I believe the title was "It's all in the game"

He was talking to the owner of the diner where he regularly eats. He had been discussing the case throughout with the owner. He and the suspect (Faye Dunaway) had been flirting with each other the whole time, until Columbo finally had her arrested. The owner said something to the effect, "The guy she killed was a jerk. How could you do something like that to someone you had feelings for?" Columbo says, "I didn't have feelings for her." Owner says, "Yes you did. You told me." That's when Columbo gave the line.

But I misspoke, that wasn't his last line. As he was leaving the Owner asks, "Where are you going?" Columbo says, "It's Thursday, I'm taking my wife bowling."

The preceding off topic errata was just for the sake of accuracy. The fact remains, if you believe everything cops tell you, you are a damned fool. They are trained, professional liars who are legally entitled to lie.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Both Republican and Democrat politicians think Americans are too stupid to think for ourselves. So they keep warning us that Russia is controlling our feeble little minds.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Could this possibly be why I have been craving caviar and vodka lately?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
With the Muller farce winding up, those that still project Russia as the reason for their demise are either delusional or corrupted. There is the potential of not just an American civil war as the church of the flesh is unmasked, but a global conflict as the minions rise against their masters.

The NSA has all the goodies and badies all boxed up, JE testimony is just for show. Getting this information out into the public arena and in the hands of judicial resolution is the tough part for now. Then what do we do will an all encompassing electronic data collection system is next.

I am happy to support anyone who attempts to take on a reality bender, thanks bro.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
"We want information... information... information...
Who are you?
The new number two
Who is number one?
You are number six
I AM NOT A NUMBER! I AM A FREE MAN!
HAHAHAHAHA"
The prisoner-Iron Maiden
Taken from the opening of The Prisoner show.
a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Guys, new game. Any white male who seems to be terrorist of USA/hates America is a Russian Spy. If not they are Nazi terrorist, but we won't do anything against the real Nazi's here because they have the rights. Any yellow person who hates/blames the USA are Chinese hackers/spy/puppet. Any brown, oh nvm Saudi's are our allies. All Islamist/Brown/Black that hate America are a bunch of ISIS terrorists or street gangs.

edit on 11-8-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Whoah...you're deep MakeMap! I'm still trying to find out WHO is the leader of the "White Supremacists" group that the liberal media keeps blaming for most of America's mass shootings, bombings, etc..

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: makemap

Whoah...you're deep MakeMap! I'm still trying to find out WHO is the leader of the "White Supremacists" group that the liberal media keeps blaming for most of America's mass shootings, bombings, etc..

Exactly.... very hard to name a specific white supremacist who speaks for all white people. Although that is not what the MSM would lead you to believe.

It's the same on both sides.......attributing the comments of one person as speaking for an entire group.

edit on 11-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
"Russia did it" is like homeopathy. If the bottle says it can cure everything it probably isn't anything at all.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Just like, "WHO is the leader of the Democrats?" is not clear either.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
Guys, new game.

Could be. Russia investigation is over and no collusion was found.
But, it can be useful in silencing the voices that manage to
emerge out from under the censorship of Twitter, Google and Facebook.

If you disagree with CNN, MSNBC, ABC etc you are a tool of the Russians!

OBEY 1984

Scary times

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Is is scary how the truth is treated as something to fear. So it is ok to live in a world of troubles as long as you do not look or question? Sounds like a good track to further confusion and exploitation.

Blaming Russia for everything has an interesting perspective. It gives the impression that those who do are not in control or responsible for their actions. Instead they are looking for an outside force to fix their problems.

Another paradox in this is blaming another culture without any evidence. It appears as a racist action. It is a sign that the perpetrator of these claims is running low on political ammo and reason.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Honest moment:

I would really take time out to thank Phage for pointing out my original mistake of associating "colluding" with the word "helping".

In retrospect, I did exactly what I dislike most about political tactics...I saw something and my brain immediately connected the phrase "help the Russians" to equate to "collusion with the Russians" which are two entirely different things. To be honest, collusion is a word that has only been driven into my brain in recent years. At 61 plus years old, I can't remember when the word "collusion" ever entered my mind.

Until Trump became President.

Now the word has become so common, it was the first thing that popped into my mind.

It worked on me, and it has worked on millions of others.

Everything single thing we do is influenced by what we observe,,, it's basic human nature... data input and data output... and that can be controlled and manipulated.

In other words, my eyes are open....not only to the data that is input to my brain......but specifically how that data output is used to influence my thinking on both sides of an issue, now more than ever.

That being said, I still say anyone who is trying to convince me that talking about/speculating about or sharing information I find with others about Epstein's suicide is helping in some vague way, a Russian entity to further their goals of dividing America to be pure unadulterated droppings on the south end of a north bound bull. Just saying. Call that a mic drop or whatever.... but I know BS when I see it.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough says it was the Russians.
"How predictably...Russian"

Of course they are always blaming Russia now because lets be hoenst for two and a half years they have being proven wrong on their famous RussiaGate nonsense so now they are blaming Russia again for this one.

MSNBC are the true speakpeople of Hillary Clinton.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Look at it this way.

You have to appreciate the irony of MSNBC pushing a conspiracy theory about Russians trying to push conspiracy theories so we won't listen to conspiracy theories.

It couldn't have been more laughable unless they shed some tears for the camera.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   

They are dividing us, the people on this earth, the elite of this planet are working together, because they want bad things for us and good things for them.

Ask yourself, are you a slave?
Will you allow this to continue?

Stop feeding the monsters, they are getting too big and too ugly.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Who couldn't see this one coming.

"Jeffrey Epstein's death by apparent suicide inspires new conspiracy theories"

www.cbsnews.com...

Jeffrey Epstein's apparent suicide Saturday morning in a federal jail launched new conspiracy theories online in a saga that has provided fodder for them for years, fueled by Epstein's ties to princes, politicians and other famous and powerful people.

sounds good so far....

Online theorists Saturday quickly offered unsubstantiated speculation — including some retweeted by President Trump — that Epstein's death wasn't a suicide, or it was faked. Mr. Trump's retweet of conservative commentator Terrence K. Williams continued to reverberate, drawing bipartisan ire from members of the Senate Intelligence Committee who said the president was playing directly into Kremlin interests.

oh oh what???

Republican Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida said Russia bots and trolls had seized on the conspiracy theory and spread it online in an effort to pit Americans against one another. "It's sad (and frightening) to see so many Americans on both sides of partisan unwittingly helping them. Putin has weaponized our polarization," he tweeted, without naming the president.

and there you go....

If you are reading this or reply to this post.....you are helping the Russians. If it wasn't so damn sad...it might be funny

Funny how eptein had his supporters in the millittree and the diplomatic service. What would one expect? Such people make good targets because of what they know.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Russians have the right to post their opinions online just as much as anyone else does.

But for the record, I do think that most of the "conspiracy theories" are from Americans. It's pretty obvious that the majority of the population enjoys speculating about stuff like this. Conspiracy theories, paranormal events, superstitions, aliens, black ops, etc, have always been mainstream despite the TV's insistence that it's 'fringe'.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   

if you look around, this has united most not separated. EVERYONE knows this stinks. All of us.
So no, this idea is dead wrong.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I think there are plenty of Americans who are willing to fabricate conspiracy theories. I have little doubt that Russians would have no qualms about promulgating those theories.

you seem to be militant about not letting anyone speculate about cameras, but you will speculate about Russian interference? weak sauce.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join