It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are helping the Russians if you discuss Epsteins death

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Who couldn't see this one coming.

"Jeffrey Epstein's death by apparent suicide inspires new conspiracy theories"

www.cbsnews.com...

Jeffrey Epstein's apparent suicide Saturday morning in a federal jail launched new conspiracy theories online in a saga that has provided fodder for them for years, fueled by Epstein's ties to princes, politicians and other famous and powerful people.

sounds good so far....

Online theorists Saturday quickly offered unsubstantiated speculation — including some retweeted by President Trump — that Epstein's death wasn't a suicide, or it was faked. Mr. Trump's retweet of conservative commentator Terrence K. Williams continued to reverberate, drawing bipartisan ire from members of the Senate Intelligence Committee who said the president was playing directly into Kremlin interests.

oh oh what???

Republican Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida said Russia bots and trolls had seized on the conspiracy theory and spread it online in an effort to pit Americans against one another. "It's sad (and frightening) to see so many Americans on both sides of partisan unwittingly helping them. Putin has weaponized our polarization," he tweeted, without naming the president.

and there you go....

If you are reading this or reply to this post.....you are helping the Russians. If it wasn't so damn sad...it might be funny

edit on 11-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I am so sick and tired of leftist assholes telling me when or what I can say.

They're nothing but authoritarian Nazi's.

And their butts stink like poo.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I think it is less likely that he committed suicide than he was suicided by powerful, rich, guilty people. I like Russian people and I game with some of them. Also, I am a racist as a Trump supporter according to the news media. I no longer care what leftists think or want to call me.

edit on 2019/8/11 by Metallicus because: ETA and clarity

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Well color me f'in Russian then. The incompetence it takes to allow this to happen is truly astounding. I dont care if the guards are mentally handicapped charge their bosses, I dont care if their bosses are mentally handicapped, charge their bosses. This is criminal incompetence.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

If you are reading this or reply to this post.....you are colluding with the Russians.

That isn't what he said.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I am so sick and tired of leftist assholes telling me when or what I can say.

Your followship skills are too good. You should learn how NOT to listen to authority then these a holes would not bother you so much. People only take away from you what you let them. Why are you such a good follower?

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Damn Phage ..I never thought I would see the day you would participate in helping with Russians... welcome aboard.

"It's sad (and frightening) to see so many Americans on both sides of partisan unwittingly helping them."

Thank you for helping the Russians..either wittingly or unwittingly... welcome to the club.

edit on 11-8-2019 by RickinVa because: changed colluding to helping

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Did something happen to me, and I am actually living back in the 80's again?

Russia, the big scary monster in the corner, waiting to attack at every opportunity.

I bet they are to blame for all the old school malls closing down!

It is getting ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It reminds me of the book 1984 and how INGSOC controls the media and the people.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
-1984(George Orwell)

edit on 11-8-2019 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Actually, I've been quite consistently trying (with limited success) to put some common sense into the discussion.

But Rubio didn't say what you claim.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough says it was the Russians.
"How predictably...Russian"

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
It’s remind me of the book 1984 and how INGSOC controls the media and the people.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
-1984(George Orwell)

"What is 2 + 2 Winston?"

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Actually, I've been quite consistently trying (with limited success) to put some common sense into the discussion.

But Rubio didn't say what you claim.

I actually edited the title and my post. And removed colluded. That was a reach on my part. I apologize.

I still want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping the Russians....thank you for your assistance in this matter comrade.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I actually edited the title and my post. And removed colluded.

Well done. I didn't think you had it in you.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

an effort to pit Americans against one another.

“Effort “

It’s pretty cool easy to see that we’ve been at each other‘s throat since 2016.

The Russian trolls must not have paid their cable bill .
edit on 11-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Do some folks really believe the Russian people are so ignorant , they cannot see the possibilities themselves as well ?
Those folks are not ignorant , they fit the definition of stupid.
Why would that be collusion ?
I would say "in step" with the US citizens.

edit on 8/11/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I actually edited the title and my post. And removed colluded.

Well done. I didn't think you had it in you.

I have a problem sometimes with my fingers typing faster than my brain and easily get sidetracked off the point I was originally trying to make. It's a personal thing I have to deal with...I have far too many posts, as I am sure do many others, where reading what I typed at a later date makes me cringe and think to myself "boy, you really screwed that up"

Thanks for the catch before the edit time expired.

Now that is cleared up I have a question:

What is your position on "discussing/spreading the Epstein conspiracy theories is helping the Russians?" Rubio made clear this is both sides of the aisle.
edit on 11-8-2019 by RickinVa because: grammar

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I think there are plenty of Americans who are willing to fabricate conspiracy theories. I have little doubt that Russians would have no qualms about promulgating those theories.
edit on 8/11/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Russia seeks to divide the US, mostly on racial lines. The US is divided, and has been, and propagation continues.

It is true that they are propagating division through social media, which is a fact.

It is not a hoax, and it is not a myth.

Why are we fighting ourselves??

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I think there are plenty of Americans who are willing to fabricate conspiracy theories. I have little doubt that Russians would have no qualms about promulgating those theories.

I have to disagree.... it's an unfounded statement. There is absolutely no proof that I know of, and I may be wrong, that connects discussing, posting, sharing links of Epstein's suicide theories to Russia other than someone's baseless claims.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join