It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There’s no video of Jeffrey Epstein’s apparent suicide: sources

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The head is too big. The paramedics are in the foreground and his head is huge

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Has anyone debunked the 'ear' theory yet?
at first glance, it definitely looks different..

It looks very much the SAME, when you look closely and notice that he's got some kind of collar device on him which is pressing the bottom part of his ear upward. The picture of him on the guerney shows the same ear as the other pic, but it's just squished. Look again.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I hate...unequivocally hate... how we (the meager class citizens) are just supposed to turn a blind eye to upper echelon corruption and are expected to accept it without questioning...do not critically think about it, do not read between the lines, just believe what we're telling you and keep going to work and pretending to make money only to buy the products and services we've made you believe you cannot live without...

Unequivocally hate it...it insults every fiber of my intelligence and goes against the grain of my very soul... nothing is real.. everything is permitted...resonates with me...carry on.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 8/11/2019 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UberL33t

Agreed. And it transcends political party which most people on ATS have seem to forgotten.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

I don't know about the ear...I'm more curious about the bruising seen on the side of his cheek.

That bruising you noted is actually supportive of a hanging death. When the arteries supplying blood to the brain are blocked the pressure builds until the capillaries in the face and eyes burst resulting in the bruising you see in the picture. Considering it is unlikely he had any substantial distance to drop when hanging himself his death was most likely caused by brain ischemia, lack of oxygen, rather than a broken neck which is markedly faster.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm curious to see if any of the guards working at that jail die from natural cause, suicide or accidental death in the next few weeks. This would give you an idea of who was in the know of what really happened to Epstein.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Prisoners who are not on suicide-watch have privacy inside their prison cells. No cameras.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

There was only one guard on duty the night Epstein supposedly died. And he was stressed out from 5 straight days of overtime.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There is something weird about that report. The wording is tricky. wanting you to think there was only one guard.

Correctional officers who worked in a special unit inside the New York City jail that housed Jeffrey Epstein -- before his apparent suicide -- had worked extreme overtime shifts to compensate for staffing shortages, according to reports Sunday.
Here is officers plural but yet trying to emphasize overworked staff because of staffing shortage.

The Associated Press cited an unnamed source in a Sunday report that said the Metropolitan Correctional Center's Special Housing Unit was staffed with a single guard working a fifth straight day of overtime and another who was working mandatory overtime.

And this part try's to suggest the idea of a single guard but really is two guards who are working overtime, one who worked 5 days straight of overtime and one who was working mandatory overtime. It really doesn't say how many guards were watching over Epstein.

Guards in Jeffrey Epstein's jail unit were working substantial overtime shifts before his death, reports say

Even the title of the article says GUARDS - Plural

edit on 11-8-2019 by Alchemst7 because: Added title of Article from Fox

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

I don't know about the ear...I'm more curious about the bruising seen on the side of his cheek.

Could just be blood pooling if that side of his face was on the ground after his heart stopped

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This is horse poopie inside and out.

If you had an accidental overdose and wasn't even a detained federal prisoner, with important testimony for federal criminal cases...

Hospitals still have you watched by someone 24/7 until you are cleared as a non-suicide risk.

He had a freaking, alleged suicide attempt already, on record, while being held.

Hospitals will literally strap you down and have a CNA watch you like a hawk, even if you're a homeless junkie with no knowledge or affect on the rest of the world.

How can a liable entity let this happen, for a federal prisoner with testimony as important as Epstein's?

Complete and utter rage. Riot in the street worthy, in my opinion. This is the kind of corruption that the United States expects to see in third world countries, on the verge of full revolution.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

nose and sideburn are different

epstein is alive!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
DEATH LIKELY NOT CAPTURED BY CAMERAS ... GUARDS DIDN'T CHECK ON HIM

Our sources did, however, make it clear ... since Epstein was taken off suicide watch there were plenty of ways he could have hung himself. There are sheets, blankets, t-shirts and there are objects -- including beds -- on which the items can be tied to facilitate suffocation. Our sources all agree on one thing ... the fatal flaw was taking someone off suicide watch days after they believe he may have attempted to take his own life. It is baffling, disturbing and suspicious that medical professionals and officials at the correctional center would clear someone as high-profile, notorious and important as Epstein. Epstein's death Saturday morning appears to be a suicide by hanging, but no one in an official capacity has categorized it as such.

In any other case, a spokesman or woman for the prison would call a press conference and tell us WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED.

As I've been saying this case has a disinformation angle to it. READ ABOVE: NO ONE IN A OFFICIAL CAPACITY HAS CATEGORIZED IT AS SUCH.
Strangely, this case ONLY has " sources" who are saying what happened, no one from official channels has said a damn thing.

LINK
edit on 12-8-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The head is too big. The paramedics are in the foreground and his head is huge

It's becoming more widely accepted that it's a photoshopped creation. A "deep fake", like we've seen of Ruth Bader Ginsburg over the past 4 months.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hmm how suspicious.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Brazilian inmate who tried to escape prison dressed as woman found dead in cell: police

This guy was later found dead

A template for Epstein's caper?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

That deep cut on Epstein's ear makes me think he was choked to death by someone with a metal rope. Epstein was twisting his head back and forth, which caused that deep ear cut. (Just speculation)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That deep cut on Epstein's ear makes me think he was choked to death by someone with a metal rope. Epstein was twisting his head back and forth, which caused that deep ear cut. (Just speculation)

They were playing Epstein's favorite "swing" music as he was choked with piano wire 😎

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

They were playing Epstein's favorite "swing" music as he was choked with piano wire 😎

I pictured a similar situation that occurred in the Godfather movie. This gangster was in the back seat of the car. When Carlo got in the front seat, a metal wire/rope was used to choke him to death. Lots of struggling for about 10 seconds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join