It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There’s no video of Jeffrey Epstein’s apparent suicide: sources

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

There’s no surveillance video of the incident during which Jeffrey Epstein apparently hanged himself in a federal lockup in Lower Manhattan, law-enforcement officials told The Post on Sunday.

Although there are cameras in the 9 South wing where the convicted pedophile was being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, they are trained on the areas outside the cells and not inside, according to sources familiar with the setup there

nypost.com...

I have seen this being claimed, but this is the first news outlet I have seen say they have spoken with law enforcement officials with knowledge saying there is no video

What a coincidence!

This whole thing is rotten to the core. I have been enraged by it all weekend.

The arrogance of those in power to allow this man to be killed when everyone knew this would most likely be the case, and even after he tried to kill himself (or was attacked) before they didnt have cameras on him, is astounding.

Things like this are why people like me have no faith in our intel agencies like the fbi.

Here is me ranting more about it if anyones interested.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm about to watch your vid... I just left this comment on the main Epstein suicide thread. Have you seen this yet?

------------------------------------------
Here's an interesting nugget from New York Post:

Kasman said he heard US Attorney General William Barr personally made a hush-hush trip to the MCC two weeks ago, about the time Epstein was found in his cell with bruises around his neck.

“When does that happen?” he asked. “The attorney general never visits jails. Something’s not right there.”

Jeffrey Epstein could have ‘paid’ for help with suicide: Former Gotti pal

And re-reported by The Raw Story:

Attorney General Bill Barr may have visited the prison where Jeffrey Epstein was being held before he allegedly committed suicide. Lewis Kasman, a former mobster and top associated of John Gotti Sr., told the Post that Barr made a secret visit to Metropolitan Correctional Center two weeks ago “about the time Epstein was found in his cell with bruises around his neck.”

Former mobster says Bill Barr made a secret visit to jail before Epstein’s death: ‘Something’s not right there’

Just for kicks and giggles or sumpin, I did a search for "AG Bill Barr NYC" for the week of 7/22-7/29.... and by golly gee Barr was indeed in NYC at the time of Epstein's first "suicide attempt". From the US DOJ itself:

Attorney General William P. Barr Delivers Keynote Address at the International Conference on Cyber Security New York, NY ~ Tuesday, July 23, 2019

The very next morning was the first suicide attempt.

Things that make you go "hmmmmmm....."

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I just read it.

This whole thing is so terrible. I am not ruling out any high official being involved in this corruption, from either side.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Well, he's TUPAC'ed.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Wait till they release the info about painter contractors that accidentally spray painted the camera lenses 😃

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Epstein was "erased"

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I guess you missed the part about cells not being routinely monitored.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Things like this are why people like me have no faith in our intel agencies like the fbi.

Who do you think made it all happen!! All of those agencies are involved on some level. Those 90% who work there, that everyone says are good, some of them know.. Ha what a sham. I am so sorry but "good" people do not get hired there. Why the F would they hire a candidate, if they had even a hint that he might go rogue and actually be moral?
edit on 11-8-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

The very fact that you would agree to hold secrets, to get hired (need a clearence) knowing full well most of the secrets have nothing to do with national security.... Knowing full well that we have a right to know. The very fact of getting hired to keep secrets means they are dogsh*t to begin with. They are corrupt from the get go. Maybe some do not even know it but they are.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

if there are video tapes of the outside of his cell, then we can see if anyone entered or exited.

my 2 cents

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Something else will come along that will put Epstein and his "suicide" on the back burner.

People always get off track and re-routed to the new and shiny object. Is anybody still talking about guns and mentally ill young men? Is anybody still talking about how the Russia Hoax got started?

Wait a day or two. It's August. It's hot. Plenty more time for a newer and shiner object to take your mind off Epstein.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Epstein was transferred to Guantanamo, change my mind.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Has anyone debunked the 'ear' theory yet?
at first glance, it definitely looks different..

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Nose is different too 😎

Everything is so "earitating" 😎

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Don't poke if ya can't take a joke 😎

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I don't know about the ear...I'm more curious about the bruising seen on the side of his cheek.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

eyebrow different too.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

I don't know about the ear...I'm more curious about the bruising seen on the side of his cheek.

Well if you're going to hang yourself, you might as well punch yourself in the face a few times first.

Just do it quietly so the jailer doesn't hear you.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I can't find a photo of a paramedic uniform that matches with the photo.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I can't find a photo of a paramedic uniform that matches with the photo.

I can. Just Google nypd paramedic uniform and use the images tab

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

You're absolutely right.

I would ask them…well then do you have a video of the guard that discovered him?

You lying Moth__ fu____s

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join