It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Body Count Numbers? Here's A Comprehensive List...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It's not like it hasn't been on the news since day one. Opposition is one thing but what the liberal agenda has been doing is nothing less than an obstruction against the american people who voted that man into office. They stood in our face and said.... "You want him in office? Fine... We're going to make damn sure he gets nothing done and we'll thwart every plan in every way all the while doing anything possible to get him kicked out of office".

That's all they ever tried to do. They literally went against their own agendas because he agreed with them. How messed up is that?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

"You want him in office? Fine... We're going to make damn sure he gets nothing done and we'll thwart every plan in every way all the while doing anything possible to get him kicked out of office".

That's all they ever tried to do. They literally went against their own agendas because he agreed with them. How messed up is that?

Didn't that happen to Obama?

Both sides have been doing that forever.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Clinton body count - extensive listing dating back to the Barry Seal days and one way back in 1977 declared suicide by gunshot to the back of the head. 🤔

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Didn't that happen to Obama?

No, Obama managed to get his Obamacare made
into law, that changed the landscape of The U.S.
drastically forever.

Obama circumvented Congress and sent a boatload
of cash to Iran, literally.

He managed to do plenty of damage,
depending on how you look at it some
of it is permanent.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Clinton body count - extensive listing dating back to the Barry Seal days and one way back in 1977 declared suicide by gunshot to the back of the head. 🤔

Good one from that link above.......... ""the ex-rodeo clown"" 😃

Barry Seal – February 19, 1986. Drug running pilot out of Mena, Arkansas. Seal had reportedly kept in contact with Bill Clinton's head of security at the governor's mansion, Raymond "Buddy" Young, the ex-rodeo clown who became the number two man at FEMA.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I'm not pro Obama, nor did I ever vote for him. In fact, I think he's the worst president of my lifetime.

I'm a staunch independent and an equal opportunist on calling both sides out.

Yes Obama got ACA through, and yes (IMO) it's caused damage.

Trump has managed to get some of his goals done, many of which I agree with... But yes the dems have blocked a bunch.

Both sides do it though, is my point.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Was not meant to be disagreeing with you,
and yes both sides do it.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Was not meant to be disagreeing with you,
and yes both sides do it.

No harm no foul, just wanted to elaborate and provide nuance to my stance. It's never orange man bad/good for me. Issue by issue basis.

On this issue though, I'm not sure the Clintons are the sole actor... Could be many ideologies from quite a few countries, though I lean towards the US establishment. I have no evidence of that, but logically it seems the most plausible.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck
It is messed up Duck. But not to get ''whataboutist'' here, the same thing was done to Obama by the Republican Congress and their supporters. I am not nor was I an Obama supporter nor was I a supporter of either Slick Willy or the missus.

But does that excuse the Democrats? Hardly, nor will it excuse Republicans should Trump loosein 2020

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

American Made - A Cadillac for Your Troubles

Truth is stranger than fiction.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join