It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All 2024 pages of Epstein's Case

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: xuenchen

But you're going to keep it to yourself. Awesome.

Where did i indicate i was keeping it to myself?

I've told several people 😎

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But nobody who would question it. Right?
Nobody who would bother checking.

How about if I ask real nice?

Pretty please?
edit on 8/12/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No. That information comes from the first Epstein case.. In his flight manifests they list a 2002 flight from Zorro to Double Eagle in his Long Ranger using the N# of the State Dept (also leased to DynCorp which is it's own rabbit hole) Bronco... Why doesn't the N-nmber ever show up assigned to a nongovernmental owner in between 2000 and 2014? Up until 2010 the State Dept was assigned that N-number... Pretty convenient that he just happened to fly on a State Dept N-numbers. I'm sure it's a giant coincidence...

Also notice you make no attempt to address the other two facts...

edit on 12-8-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

In his flight manifests they list a 2002 flight from Zorro to Double Eagle in his Long Ranger using the N# of the State Dept
What's a Long Ranger?

Why doesn't the N-nmber ever show up assigned to a nongovernmental owner in between 2000 and 2014?
Because it wasn't in use. The plane carrying it crashed in 2000.

Pretty convenient that he just happened to fly on a State Dept N-numbers.
Show me that he did.

Also notice you make no attempt to address the other two facts...
Which facts would that be?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
There is a lot of damaging implications for democrats journalists and aside from the sexual allegations the names are also tied to illegal campaign contributions...
One of the other names Ron Burkle who has a lot it seems in common with Epstein whom Bill also flew frequently with has a 747 lovingly referred to as Air F*** One...

edit on 12-8-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Well as long as there aren't any Republicans. I fell much better about it now. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Didn’t mean to offend you just what I’m seeing so far...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

What's a Long Ranger? 

It's a stretched Bell Ranger (206L)

Because it wasn't in use. The plane carrying it crashed in 2000

State owned it and it applied to the Bronco until the N-number was cancelled in 2010. Feel free to look up the N-number on the FAA site.

Show me that he did. 

I linked you the manifest that shows that from the "undisputed facts" in evidence from the Epstein v Edwards (and parties) case. You are free to continue to feign ignorance.

Which facts would that be? 

I'm guessing one of the other facts listed in my post that you were replying to. Was there a shift change? Maybe let one of the competent puppeteers try their hand at sock-puppet theatre? At the risk of outing myself as a Karen, is there a Share Blue manager I can talk to?

edit on 12-8-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I'm not offended. Just wondering why it matters that Democrats are among those involved.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

There are probably plenty of Republicans wrapped up in it all. It's the one issue that will get bipartisan support to bury, I'm sure.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I'm not offended. Just wondering why it matters that Democrats are among those involved.

You brought up your feelings...
Most of the names are tied to the Clintons is what I’m saying...

Doug Band. André Balazs. Sandy Berger. Leon Black. Sultan of Brunei. Vikram Chatwal. Ghislaine Maxwell. Katie Couric.
Charlie Rose. George Stephanopoulos. Gary Ginsberg. John Kerry. Ted Kennedy. Mort Zuckerman. Etc...
edit on 12-8-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

I don't suppose you have an actual source for that?

Correct. The military would never admit to allowing it. We'll have to wait until the various investigations are finished, or some evidence is leaked that might contain the information.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Thankyou for more new (to me) information, RadioRobert!
edit on 8/12/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Some people feel the need to be grumpy....some don't.
Some.like to argue...some don't.
Some.like to be contrary to everything....and some don't.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

It's a stretched Bell Ranger (206L)
Thanks. So it definitely wasn't one of Epstein's jets as someone claimed.

State owned it applied to the Bronco until the N-number was cancelled in 2010. Feel free to look up the N-number on the FAA site.
I did. The number was assigned to the Bronco with serial number 15488 which crashed in 2000. It was reassigned in 2014 to the Cessna. No other assignments.

I linked you the manifest that shows that from the "undisputed facts" in evidence from the Epstein v Edwards (and parties) case. You are free to continue to feign ignorance.
There are 73 pages there of what appear to be a pilot's log book. I see one entry which shows that tail number. Is it to be assumed that Epstein owned that helicopter and used it for nefarious purposes based on that?

Can you show me that any aircraft (much less a 206) was assigned that number between 2000 and 2014? Because it seems that the pilot may have made an erroneous log entry. I do see some other scratched out and altered entries in his log.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Thanks again! That's very strong circumstantial evidence. More "smoke" in the Epstein/US Govt collusion theory than in the Trump-Russia collusion theory. That's 4 sure.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

The N-number was not cancelled until 2010. Crash or no, that # was assigned to the Bronco until 2010 when it was cancelled.

And no, I don't have any evidence it was assigned to him. I only have evidence that his manifest demonstrates he flew on a 206L which was illegally flying under an n-number assigned to another aircraft-- one that in a giant coincidence belonged to the State Dept.

Just a random typo which happened to be assigned to a dormant aircraft registered to the State Department? That's quite a typo! What do you think the odds of that are?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Sounds like a way to indicate log tampering perhaps, so that others indicated as passengers on those flights could give information contrary to them for whatever reason...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I only have evidence that his manifest demonstrates he flew on a 206L which was illegally flying under an n-number assigned to another aircraft-- one that in a giant coincidence belonged to the State Dept.
It's a pilot's flight log, used to log flights for certification purposes. I suppose you have evidence that he communicated an incorrect tail number to controllers or that the aircraft actually carried that tail number at all? Because that would be illegal.

Any evidence that Epstein owned the helicopter?

That's quite a typo! What do you think the odds of that are?
No idea, but I didn't say it was a typo.

One flight. One.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

search for N474AW in here 😎

ZORRO

New Mexico

note: "zorro" was also an old DEA operation code name from the 1990s

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join