It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All 2024 pages of Epstein's Case

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I agree. But I don't think that spurious claims or claims of guilt by association help in any way.

In this case, a flight on Epstein's plane is not ""spurious".
If You Flew Epstein’s ‘Lolita Express’ Private Jet—the Feds Want to Talk to You By Greg Farrell
edit on 11-8-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Huh? I said the claim that Clinton had flown to St. James 27 times (or even 5) was spurious because the flight logs don't seem to support it.

But I think it's good that more victims and witnesses are coming forth in response to that request from last month. Epstein is dead but the case is not. The more evidence which can be gathered the better.

edit on 8/11/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Huh? I said the claim that Clinton had flown to St. James 27 times (or even 5) was spurious because the flight logs don't seem to support it.

But I think it's good that more victims and witnesses are coming forth in response to that request from last month. Epstein is dead but the case is not. The more evidence which can be gathered the better.
Im going to say, I was ill equiped to make the statements I made. I "believe" more than I can show. That'll teach me.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Who knows how many flights, Bill Clinton was deeply involved with Epstein.

The Twisted Flight Paths of 'Global Girl' and the Lolita Express

Epstein exploits an obscure federal policy that lets private owners hide their movements from the public record, the manifests from hundreds of flights are available—and they clearly show the names of the celebrities, from Alan Dershowitz to Bill Clinton, linked to Epstein.

www.wired.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

There needs to be a new name for this case. The "Epstein Investigation" no longer sounds right. It's now going to be focused on high-profile VIP pedophiles.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Epstein's jet also utilized a Military plane's tail number to hide it's real identity during "sensitive" VIP flights.

Source: threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Probably some witnesses who were offered legal protection to testify against Epstein will be losing that protection.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't suppose you have an actual source for that?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

There are enough references made to other girls there who’s Identity are not revealed who’s testimony should any trial be held would be far more damaging one in particular who was being held against her will forced into prostitution...
Mentioned so that other witnesses who have been accused of being untruthful can have said others mentioned during the trial process so they can be brought into testify while keeping them safe from having the same damaging claims brought against their own credibility until on the stand...

Curious... Do you really believe Bill isn’t actually a pedo?
Or are you just trying to point out that erroneous claims are being made by misrepresentation of the facts?
edit on 11-8-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Curious... Do you really believe Bill isn’t actually a pedo?
I don't know. Got any evidence?

Or are you just trying to point out that erroneous claims are being made by misrepresentation of the facts?
A claim was made which was rather damning. I sought evidence to support it.

edit on 8/12/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Epstein's jet also utilized a Military plane's tail number to hide it's real identity during "sensitive" VIP flights.

Previous Epstein case was ended because they were told Epstein was an intelligence asset...

Epstein flew sickos around and was given a USGov N# so he could avoid standard stops at customs, etc...

State Dept under Clinton improperly squelches an investigation into Ambassador pedophilia allegations claims (.pdf download of State Dept OIG report).

But hey, there's no evidence of wrong doing by anyone powerful or influential... And especially not the Clintons! (I'm not feeling suicidal!)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Epstein flew sickos around and was given a USGov N# so he could avoid standard stops at customs, etc...

Apparently not.

Tail numbers are recycled. The "Bronco" which carried the number N474AW crashed in 2000. The pilot ejected.

In 2014 the number was reassigned to Centurion Aviation for a Cessna P210 (a single engine prop plane).

Feel free to find any other aircraft which used that tail number.
www.aviationdb.com...
edit on 8/12/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Just another coincidence that has a 1/10000000 chance of happening anytime 😎💫

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Got any evidence that any of Epstein's planes used that tail number?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

So one or two times isn’t as bad as say 27 times?
I believe a crime committed once would be a crime none the less...
Are you willing to admit the possibility of Bill engaging in sexual relations with a minor on at least two occasions?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

It's possible he did so hundreds of times. It's possible you have too, for that matter.

I've seen no evidence of either happening.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I’ll forgive you for that...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Got any evidence that any of Epstein's planes used that tail number?

Yes. 😎

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Would it make you feel better if I said it's possible that xuenchen had done so?

I've seen no evidence of that either.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

But you're going to keep it to yourself. Awesome.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join