It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Autopsy Results to be Released Within the Hour!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I can’t find it now but I read last night somewhere not on this site that the Guards were removed from the watch can’t recall why exactly and believe something about the cameras being mentioned also...
It was late I was tired didn’t even think about until this thread reminded me about it...
And when I read it thought it was an interesting twist to the claim he had been removed from suicide watch...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That is not it at all. They know its suicide. They want a report that is clean and concise.
The delay is only to dot I's and cross T's .
There is not a question of whether he committed suicide or not. He did.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

And just why is the real news not covering this? Have a source that is not a questionable conservative/conspiracy blog?
When the story is never covered by the major networks you can pretty much guarantee that its total bull.
I know I know sheep sheeple Lamestream media.... yeah yeah...Its what you say when you need to defend the indefensible.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
There is not a question of whether he committed suicide or not. He did.

how on earth could you know that?

more nonsense from the queen of rubbish

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

triggered already ?

He may have been murdered 🥳

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
This is exactly what the authorities released to the public by way of statement:

Inmate Death at the MCC New York

New York, NY: On Saturday, August 10, 2019, at approximately 6:30 a.m., inmate Jeffrey Edward Epstein was found unresponsive in his cell in the Special Housing Unit from an apparent suicide at the Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC) in New York, New York. Life-saving measures were initiated immediately by responding staff. Staff requested emergency medical services (EMS) and life-saving efforts continued. Mr. Epstein was transported by EMS to a local hospital for treatment of life-threatening injuries, and subsequently pronounced dead by hospital staff. The FBI is investigating the incident.

Mr. Epstein was a 66-year-old male who arrived at MCC New York on July 6, 2019 under pretrial status after being indicted for sex trafficking of minors and conspiracy.

MCC New York is an Administrative security facility that currently houses 763 male offenders in New York, New York. Additional information about the Federal Bureau of Prisons can be found at www.bop.gov.

You can see a copy of the statement here.

I have no idea what time this was issued, but presumably after he was declared deceased at the hospital. They

"Apparent suicide," but no word on what made it "apparent." The rope hanging around his neck? The crudely sharpened spoon sticking out of his neck? Bullet wounds in his chest? The needle protruding from his arm?

Even then, how could they so quickly rule out murder as opposed to suicide?

Or maybe it wasn't initially apparent to prison staff; Epstein was simply unresponsive, and it was only after examination at the hospital that a suicide was "apparent" to them? But what? How?

If they are waiting on toxicology reports, hence the delay, what would make a self-induced drug overdose an "apparent" suicide?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
As far as masks go, I am surprised nobody mentioned the cartel guy who recently nearly escaped wearing his daughter's face (silicone mask). The only reason they caught him was that he was acting strangely. With a bit more organization, it would not be difficult to do a much better Epstein -- not that they did, but it shows that it is a viable tactic.

Brazil drug dealer dresses up as daughter in bungled jail escape
edit on 12-8-2019 by Halfswede because: grammar

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

I did see another poster mention masks. They can be quite realistic these days, especially from afar.

I wonder how long it would take to produce one of those masks? I would think there would be some fair amount of time involved. (I'm thinking Robin Williams in Mrs. Doubtfire... my only real frame of reference.)

Maybe a couple of weeks? As in from the time Barr purportedly visited Epstein's jail to the morning he was found "unresponsive"?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It's pretty advanced now. You can scan your face and have a computer use that 3d model to craft a lifelike mask pretty efficiently and quickly. The cost is minimal. The black ops likely have stuff well advanced beyond what's available in the public sector.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The New York City medical examiner's office said Sunday that it had completed an autopsy of the financier and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein but that it needed more information before determining the cause of death.

Weirder and weirder

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

When the story is never covered by the major networks you can pretty much guarantee that its total bull.

I'm extremely disappointed with you right now.
I just cannot believe you actually think this way.
You gotta be a little bit more open minded that that!?

"The MSM is the ONLY source of truth!"
I just cannot believe ANYONE would think this.
That the MSM makes reality for you...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

This was posted awhile back, I dunno if it's legit or not, but it purports to be an inside source. Since no one knows anything it might as well be thrown into the mix:

It's been floating around.
Take it with a barrel of salt.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

It's pretty advanced now. You can scan your face and have a computer use that 3d model to craft a lifelike mask pretty efficiently and quickly. The cost is minimal. The black ops likely have stuff well advanced beyond what's available in the public sector.

Thank you!

I'm sure you're right about the available technology. Of course the deep state operatives would have the most advanced technology...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

a reply to: 5StarOracle

This was posted awhile back, I dunno if it's legit or not, but it purports to be an inside source. Since no one knows anything it might as well be thrown into the mix:

It's been floating around.
Take it with a barrel of salt.

General Mattis in his greens and a knife hand to the neck of Jeff!!!

Mystery solved, bitches!

edit on 12/8/19 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Thank you!

I'm sure you're right about the available technology. Of course the deep state operatives would have the most advanced technology...

And perhaps the biggest reason to not want him to go to trial? Seen articles stating that in recent days, Epstein seemed quite confident and jovial. Which would make sense if he thought that his connections were going to assist him again.

Certainly, seems to be more to this pedo than strictly his pedo business.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

One thing interesting about that post is the time: 08/10/19(Sat)07:44:55

I obviously don't know the time zone of that posting, but as near as I can tell the news of Epstein's death was first made public a few minutes before 9:00 a.m. EDT. If that post is also EDT, or even MDT, then this post was made before Epstein's death was made public.

However, given that the person posting is obviously in NYC, I tend to think it's EDT.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

And perhaps the biggest reason to not want him to go to trial? Seen articles stating that in recent days, Epstein seemed quite confident and jovial. Which would make sense if he thought that his connections were going to assist him again.

Yup -- I've been thinking the same after reading those reports. Unless those reports are outright lies, it would seem that Epstein had something (or someone) to make him optimistic and hopeful for the future. One would expect that depression, desperation, hopelessness... not confident and jovial. But that's what's being reported.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I have been trying to find what thread someone shared another post about this poster saying they wanted to remove this post since they were only joking. Grr...so many pages and threads here to go through. Just know I read it somewhere...though it may have been in the comments on the original shared link I seen too. Frustrating!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I obviously don't know the time zone of that posting, but as near as I can tell the news of Epstein's death was first made public a few minutes before 9:00 a.m. EDT. If that post is also EDT, or even MDT, then this post was made before Epstein's death was made public.

However, given that the person posting is obviously in NYC, I tend to think it's EDT.

I woke up at 06:20 EST on Saturday.

I pee, take the dog out and put on channel 7 (ABC) news every morning.

So, it couldn't have been after 06:45 or maybe 07:00 at the latest (the dog did make me throw her ball for a while...) that I saw the reports. Breaking News and all. At least that was local NYC news. maybe national outlets took a bit longer? But 09:00. I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

I woke up at 06:20 EST on Saturday.

I pee, take the dog out and put on channel 7 (ABC) news every morning.

So, it couldn't have been after 06:45 or maybe 07:00 at the latest (the dog did make me throw her ball for a while...) that I saw the reports. Breaking News and all. At least that was local NYC news. maybe national outlets took a bit longer? But 09:00. I don't think so.

I posted within five minutes of ABC breaking in to regular programming with their breaking news update. I’d been watching the news for over an hour before they broke the story. So unless they broke the story, didn’t talk about it for over an hour, then broke it again, your statement is not accurate.

ETA - I was going to delete this comment because it doesn’t debunk the one I was replying to after all but I figure it’s better to leave it up for timeline of my posting purposes.
edit on 12-8-2019 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join