It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Autopsy Results to be Released Within the Hour!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

That just may tell us its a fake picture. I wasn't being morbid

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Just bring the prison communication staff and tell us what the hell happened.
You think maybe the circumstances are under investigation? You think saying something before the investigation is complete is a good idea?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Just bring the prison communication staff and tell us what the hell happened.
You think maybe the circumstances are under investigation? You think saying something before the investigation is complete is a good idea?

Look. What’s the big thing. Who found him and what shape was he in.?

This investigation a dime to a dollar will be another small version of the Warren commission!

Do you notice when there is a terror attack the police head comes on TV ASAP and gives the public a synopsis of what went down and what is happening

Here are only sources telling the MSM this and that.

They keep saying suicide. Oh Really? A suicide how?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Do you notice when there is a terror attack the police head comes on TV ASAP and gives the public a synopsis of what went down and what is happening
Yeah, well. When it comes to mass killings the public likes to be reassured that the immediate problem has been dealt with. As time passes details are presented.

They keep saying suicide. Oh Really? A suicide how?

I believe the initial reports were by hanging. But initial reports are not always totally accurate. Strangulation could fall into the category of "hanging."

What's the hurry? He's dead. Or don't you believe so?
edit on 8/11/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
MSNBC just reported no cause of death. They think its suicide! But don't know?

Wow

I hope you misunderstood them, because if not and that's what they said, then NBC is even more stupid than we thought.

If a person is dead, there is a cause.

What the hell, with this thread?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

I agree with you there .

I was a little confused because I’ve been called grumpy and worse on more than one occasion .

I am pretty sure that I myself have called you grumpy on more than one occasion.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Maybe he masturbated himself to death.

Seriously the suicide story may be disinformation.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

MSNBC just reported no cause of death. They think its suicide! But don't know?

Wow

I hope you misunderstood them, because if not and that's what they said, then NBC is even more stupid than we thought.

If a person is dead, there is a cause.

What the hell, with this thread?

Sometimes they can’t find the cause of death

BTW, again, according to the press, Epstein's people hired celebrity pathologist Michael Baden to do an autopsy too.
www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: Phage

And I suppose you have a nice rear end too.

Avatars are not all they're cracked up to be.

I'm not sure if you're insultung my ass, complimenting my ass, or accusing my avatar of not being my ass.

Whichever one it is, at least you seem LESS grumpy.

Let me just be on record as saying that if that is your rear end in your Avatar photo I applaud you.

Oh and Jeffery Epstein is probably alive.. just so I don't post off topic.

It is my ass, in Tulum, so thank you. 😘

And I at first briefly, briefly considered that he could be still alive, but that possibility requires too much maneuvering and conspiracy even for my skeptical mind who believes pretty much nothing we are told by the media or governement (same diff at this point), PLUS there is really no advantage to keeping him alive.

That would mean there are still some "white hats" in the upper eschelons of governemnt and law enforcement, and I have lost hope there.

So I have yet to decide if it's more likely he killed himself, or was killed.

Why do you think he's still alive?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

It’s possible he committed suicide. It’s also possible he was murdered, or he was taken out of there and this is an operation to protect an intelligence source.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Yes.

But I think the last one is a very long shot.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

It’s possible he committed suicide. It’s also possible he was murdered, or he was taken out of there and this is an operation to protect an intelligence source.

Ok I've seen the "intelligence source" angle brought up a few times. Is there any evidence that he was an intelligence source? Does someone have a link to that?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Ok I've seen the "intelligence source" angle brought up a few times. Is there any evidence that he was an intelligence source? Does someone have a link to that?

That comes from a story that Acosta when interviewing for the Trump job he was asked about why he dealt with Epstein the way he did. He supposed to have said to the Trump people. He was told that Epstein was an Intelligence asset so go light on him

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

It Sure Looks Like Jeffrey Epstein Was a Spy—But Whose?

Alexander Acosta, the current U.S. Labor Secretary, is in the hot seat, since a dozen years ago he was the U.S. Attorney for South Florida who cut that deal with Epstein. Ward explained the background of that deal, which is now a noose for Acosta. Specifically, she elaborated that the Epstein issue came up when Acosta was appointed to the cabinet by President Donald Trump. Ward writes: He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade.

“I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta. (The Labor Department had no comment when asked about this.)

observer.com...
edit on 11-8-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Here is the original story about Epstein and Acosta by the original reporter Vicky Ward

www.thedailybeast.com...

“I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta. (The Labor Department had no comment when asked about this.)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Lol

My grammar sucks and I’m pretty direct. It comes across as aggressive sometimes. But I’m working on it.

If you guys caught my act on some of the gladiator forums. You would know how hard I’m trying to be good .

ATS is like a oasis in a desert of ugly .

To get on topic about Epstein suicide . I’m trying to stay out of it mostly at this point we need more information .

But I don’t think this is ever going to be solved to anyones satisfaction.

This is going to end up like JFK, Lennon and Marilyn Monroe .

We’re still going to be discussing it in 20+ years
edit on 11-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
They absolutely knew he was a suicide risk. Hell he tried to do it a week or so ago.

Taking him off suicide watch was in fact signing his death warrant.

Who?
Why?

We may never know but in the end, taking him off suicide watch assured his termination.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Everybody is suspicious about this caper. This commentator reminds us of the recent drug dealer who tried to dress up as a woman and almost escaped jail.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

right they keep telling us it is a suicide like they already know for certain

but we don't know the details

just suicide

the end

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

you never got the details on that first "marks on the neck" nonsense either now did ya?

that was the story that set up the second story

epstein lives!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

right they keep telling us it is a suicide like they already know for certain

but we don't know the details

just suicide

the end

From TMZ

Epstein's death Saturday morning appears to be a suicide by hanging, but no one in an official capacity has categorized it as such.

link

There has been no official words on this only " sources" who are telling us about it through the MSM.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join