It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Autopsy Results to be Released Within the Hour!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Anybody consider that the pics of Epstein on the gurney had a giant head because the person on the gurney was wearing an Epstein mask?

Full head masks definitely make the head look bigger.
edit on 11-8-2019 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2019 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: Liquesence

No, its bog standard procedure. Because exhuming a body to look for something later is bad form.

Yes, I know toxicology is, and they would take samples anyway to avoid exhumation.

Point being, if toxicology takes time, why would they say the results would be released today, knowing they have to wait for a tox. report?

It seems to me that perhaps it doesn't look like death from hanging. That would explain the delay.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

And apparently all of Jeffrey Epstein's organs are made of silicon? Wtf, his skin is silicon too lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
All over British News Agencies but not a whisper in Russia, both Tass and Pravda nothing. Creepy.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FieldMarshalMatt

Since it's a death in custody there should be an thorough in-depth autopsy completed .

You don't really think he's dead do you? As a turned asset, he's worth so much more alive. Whomever controls his information can hide or destroy the elites. He who can destroy a thing, controls a thing.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

To Not Assume He was Murdered in Prison is a STRETCH Here . The Other Possible Motive behind this News is His Death was Faked , and he is Still Alive for Political Reasons . The Reported Suicide is Highly Unbelievable to Most Aware People .......

*sigh*

What is up with the selective and incorrect use of capitalization of words? It doesn't get your point across better, trust me.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
So Arnold came in and said the famouw words "You've been erased"

Then I guess he didn't have to say "Ill be back."

Wrong movie , wrong plot.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Key point: Epstein's lawyers have enlisted Dr. Michael Baden as their private expert - a former NYC ME who has disputed that office's findings before, including in one of the most high-profile 9/11-related illnesses.

Sheeeesh! I was going to post earlier in one of these Epstein threads that "next thing you know they will have Dr. Michael Baden (lol) weighing in on it!"

Low and behold! ~~ smh

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

No, its bog standard procedure. Because exhuming a body to look for something later is bad form.

Yes, I know toxicology is, and they would take samples anyway to avoid exhumation.

Point being, if toxicology takes time, why would they say the results would be released today, knowing they have to wait for a tox. report?

It seems to me that perhaps it doesn't look like death from hanging. That would explain the delay.

Kinda what I was getting at.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

So Arnold came in and said the famouw words "You've been erased"

Then I guess he didn't have to say "Ill be back."

Wrong movie , wrong plot.

I guess

"I'll be erasing you"

doesn't cut it.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

(AP) Jeff Epstein cause of death ruled suicide from two self inflicted gunshots to his head. No word yet if the weapon was purchased legally or not.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: KansasGirl

And I suppose you have a nice rear end too.

Avatars are not all they're cracked up to be.

I'm not sure if you're insultung my ass, complimenting my ass, or accusing my avatar of not being my ass.

Whichever one it is, at least you seem LESS grumpy.
edit on 11-8-2019 by KansasGirl because: it

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

(AP) Jeff Epstein cause of death ruled suicide from two self inflicted gunshots to his head. No word yet if the weapon was purchased legally or not.

*back of the head

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
Anybody consider that the pics of Epstein on the gurney had a giant head because the person on the gurney was wearing an Epstein mask?

Yes, several people have suggested that, and it's ridiculous. When was the last time you came across a Jeffrey Epstein mask?? Did they have it created specifically for this supposed deception?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Yes, several people have suggested that, and it's ridiculous. When was the last time you came across a Jeffrey Epstein mask?? Did they have it created specifically for this supposed deception?

Have you seen Hillary's laboratory?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Why didn't you say it straight out?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

To Not Assume He was Murdered in Prison is a STRETCH Here . The Other Possible Motive behind this News is His Death was Faked , and he is Still Alive for Political Reasons . The Reported Suicide is Highly Unbelievable to Most Aware People .......

*sigh*

What is up with the selective and incorrect use of capitalization of words? It doesn't get your point across better, trust me.

It's code. Those who understand will get it. That's what they told me anyway.

edit on 8/11/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Are there any autopsy results that would belay implications the Clinton are responsible?

What are good autopsy results? What are bad autopsy results? Are any autopsy results considered "not suspicious" and if so what.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Have you seen Hillary's laboratory?

I have not. Have you? What are you talking about?

Am I the only one on this thread who isn't drunk or something?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Why didn't you say it straight out?

Because it's indefinite. And undetermined.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join